Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,097 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Moment T.B. Joshua's Corpse Arrived The Synagogue (Video) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Moment T.B. Joshua's Corpse Arrived The Synagogue (Video) (69457 Views)

The Synagogue, T.B Joshua's Church Resumes Services (Photos) / TB Joshua, The Synagogue And Conspiracies / Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment T.B. Joshua's Corpse Arrived The Synagogue (Video) by FatherCHRISTMAS: 2:32pm On Jul 08, 2021
YoungDaNaval:
Yes boss. Your boy dey cheesy
do giveaway for me baba. My eyes dey red like this
Re: Moment T.B. Joshua's Corpse Arrived The Synagogue (Video) by Ruggman: 2:35pm On Jul 08, 2021
RIP PROPHET TB JOSHUA
Re: Moment T.B. Joshua's Corpse Arrived The Synagogue (Video) by Eaglesence: 2:36pm On Jul 08, 2021
Cutezt:
Here is the moment the body of T.B Joshua, founder of the Synagogue Church Of All Nations (SCOAN) arrived the synagogue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBq35YwY6UY

Fare thee well God's General. May we learn and emulate all Jehovah used you to accomplish here on earth.

https://www.facebook.com/103470916440360/posts/4403717629748979/
Re: Moment T.B. Joshua's Corpse Arrived The Synagogue (Video) by Handsum64: 2:37pm On Jul 08, 2021
Fahdiga:
Nigeria will soon break up
Just like your Jesus will soon come?
Re: Moment T.B. Joshua's Corpse Arrived The Synagogue (Video) by Enn214(m): 2:42pm On Jul 08, 2021
Young but very influential

1 Like

Re: Moment T.B. Joshua's Corpse Arrived The Synagogue (Video) by captainamiedi1: 2:42pm On Jul 08, 2021
R.I.P Sir
Re: Moment T.B. Joshua's Corpse Arrived The Synagogue (Video) by Kingzjayzee: 2:44pm On Jul 08, 2021
Bigajeff:
Life doesn't promise the next seconds
Time for everything under the sun
Time to play
Time Laugh
Time to rest
Death is inevitable
yea. Death is inevitable. It's a debt all must pay.
Re: Moment T.B. Joshua's Corpse Arrived The Synagogue (Video) by Kingzjayzee: 2:45pm On Jul 08, 2021
donfemo:
May his soul continue to rest. He was indeed a man loved by many!
...and hated by many as well.
Re: Moment T.B. Joshua's Corpse Arrived The Synagogue (Video) by Kingzjayzee: 2:48pm On Jul 08, 2021
So prophet TB Joshua is now a CORPSE. damn!!! This life!!!
Re: Moment T.B. Joshua's Corpse Arrived The Synagogue (Video) by zackyjames(m): 2:52pm On Jul 08, 2021
Rest on great servant of God.

1 Like

Re: Moment T.B. Joshua's Corpse Arrived The Synagogue (Video) by Carparts: 2:52pm On Jul 08, 2021
I still remember his slogan, let love lead. Sleep well in the Lord

1 Like

Re: Moment T.B. Joshua's Corpse Arrived The Synagogue (Video) by euniselfyahoo: 2:57pm On Jul 08, 2021
Rest in peace great prophet.
Re: Moment T.B. Joshua's Corpse Arrived The Synagogue (Video) by AuroraB(f): 2:57pm On Jul 08, 2021
Kingzjayzee:
So prophet TB Joshua is now a CORPSE. damn!!! This life!!!
He's transformed cool
Re: Moment T.B. Joshua's Corpse Arrived The Synagogue (Video) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 2:59pm On Jul 08, 2021
Such is life
Re: Moment T.B. Joshua's Corpse Arrived The Synagogue (Video) by Donchyke007(m): 3:05pm On Jul 08, 2021
Re: Moment T.B. Joshua's Corpse Arrived The Synagogue (Video) by akin9ja78(m): 3:05pm On Jul 08, 2021
The man is fulfilled. A great man
Re: Moment T.B. Joshua's Corpse Arrived The Synagogue (Video) by CUMIN: 3:06pm On Jul 08, 2021
habymi:
To whom cares to read

Allow people practice their religion. We are all still unsure who the unbeliever is. A Muslim thinks a Christian is an unbeliever, a Christain thinks a Muslim is an unbeliever, the oga kpatakpata of them all is the traditionalist. A traditionalist believes both Christians and Muslims are going to hell even though a traditionalist doesn't necessarily believe in hell

Sometimes, put religion aside and practice pure and unconditional love. Love is all we need

Every christian is going to Muslim hell and vice versa
Re: Moment T.B. Joshua's Corpse Arrived The Synagogue (Video) by nosmassam(m): 3:07pm On Jul 08, 2021
NobleSeed:
RIP TO HIM
Is this Nigeria? Cause I can't see my country flag there.

U no see dat danfo bus
Re: Moment T.B. Joshua's Corpse Arrived The Synagogue (Video) by Kingstanding: 3:10pm On Jul 08, 2021
AntichristXXX:
Let the dead bury their dead.
. Says Our Lord Jesus Christ. Rest in perfect peace Prophet TB Joshua.
Re: Moment T.B. Joshua's Corpse Arrived The Synagogue (Video) by Bettyluv89: 3:20pm On Jul 08, 2021
Rest in peace
Re: Moment T.B. Joshua's Corpse Arrived The Synagogue (Video) by Brunicekid(m): 3:20pm On Jul 08, 2021
Fahdiga:
This is not a good response to this post at all..
Re: Moment T.B. Joshua's Corpse Arrived The Synagogue (Video) by adebwalex(m): 3:25pm On Jul 08, 2021
Rest in peace The greatest man of our time...
Re: Moment T.B. Joshua's Corpse Arrived The Synagogue (Video) by ayo2008: 3:25pm On Jul 08, 2021
habymi:
To whom cares to read

Allow people practice their religion. We are all still unsure who the unbeliever is. A Muslim thinks a Christian is an unbeliever, a Christain thinks a Muslim is an unbeliever, the oga kpatakpata of them all is the traditionalist. A traditionalist believes both Christians and Muslims are going to hell even though a traditionalist doesn't necessarily believe in hell

Sometimes, put religion aside and practice pure and unconditional love. Love is all we need

Do we really have true love?
The true love I know is in Christ Jesus and you can practice true love when you are in Christ Jesus.
Jesus Christ is the way truth and life . Accept Him cos tommorow maybe too late.

Joh 3:18 He that believeth on him (Jesus Christ) is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
Re: Moment T.B. Joshua's Corpse Arrived The Synagogue (Video) by Reelmii: 3:27pm On Jul 08, 2021
But why are other pastors not there to pay tribute
Re: Moment T.B. Joshua's Corpse Arrived The Synagogue (Video) by adebwalex(m): 3:28pm On Jul 08, 2021
YoungDaNaval:
Farewell God's General

Guy I for join you for that table grin grin
Re: Moment T.B. Joshua's Corpse Arrived The Synagogue (Video) by Bettyluv89: 3:32pm On Jul 08, 2021
Rest in peace man of God.
Re: Moment T.B. Joshua's Corpse Arrived The Synagogue (Video) by habymi: 3:36pm On Jul 08, 2021
ayo2008:

Do we really have true love?
The true love I know is in Christ Jesus and you can practice true love when you are in Christ Jesus.
Jesus Christ is the way truth and life . Accept Him cos tommorow maybe too late.

Joh 3:18 He that believeth on him (Jesus Christ) is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Just practice ur own religion and Lev others oga

1 Like

Re: Moment T.B. Joshua's Corpse Arrived The Synagogue (Video) by beejayjohn(m): 3:46pm On Jul 08, 2021
Where will it break to, we all die here so take note
Fahdiga:
Re: Moment T.B. Joshua's Corpse Arrived The Synagogue (Video) by PecE2Make: 3:57pm On Jul 08, 2021
Rest in Peace.
Re: Moment T.B. Joshua's Corpse Arrived The Synagogue (Video) by hansomb: 4:03pm On Jul 08, 2021
Fahdiga:
Because na northerner kill am abi
Re: Moment T.B. Joshua's Corpse Arrived The Synagogue (Video) by gwama: 4:10pm On Jul 08, 2021
obembet:
You don't know the value of what you have untill you lose it. RIP Legend
Absolutely, Najia does not the value of TBJ. I am from Burkina Faso, I knew SCOAN in 2014, since every year I came to Lagos at the SCOAN by road, my last trip on Najia was in early 2019, I had lucky to have invitation, I had lucky to knew the MOG mountain, it's a big Grace for me. Rip MOG. Love from Burkina Faso. cry cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Who Wore Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Church Blasted By Guy (Pics) / Pastor Essa Ogorry Dies In Port Harcourt (Photos) / American Priest Sprays Holy Water From Squirt Gun To Maintain Social Distancing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.