Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Moment T.B. Joshua's Corpse Arrived The Synagogue (Video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Moment T.B. Joshua's Corpse Arrived The Synagogue (Video) (69429 Views)

The Synagogue, T.B Joshua's Church Resumes Services (Photos) / TB Joshua, The Synagogue And Conspiracies / Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment T.B. Joshua's Corpse Arrived The Synagogue (Video) by tomzyELNINO: 1:47pm On Jul 08, 2021
Give your life to Christ. There is eternity after life. Its hell or heaven. God loves you, thats why He sent His Son Jesus Christ to die for our sins. Repent from your sins and embrace Christ.

1 Like

Re: Moment T.B. Joshua's Corpse Arrived The Synagogue (Video) by rottenPussy: 1:48pm On Jul 08, 2021
I heart him so much. Rest in peace man of God

2 Likes

Re: Moment T.B. Joshua's Corpse Arrived The Synagogue (Video) by seproperties(m): 1:48pm On Jul 08, 2021
habymi:
To whom cares to read

Allow people practice their religion. We are all still unsure who the unbeliever is. A Muslim thinks a Christian is an unbeliever, a Christain thinks a Muslim is an unbeliever, the oga kpatakpata of them all is the traditionalist. A traditionalist believes both Christians and Muslims are going to hell even though a traditionalist doesn't necessarily believe in hell

Sometimes, put religion aside and practice pure and unconditional love. Love is all we need

. The Most Amazing Comments I ever read on Nairaland

7 Likes

Re: Moment T.B. Joshua's Corpse Arrived The Synagogue (Video) by guy222: 1:49pm On Jul 08, 2021
i never love this man until the day i watch his tv programme where some imam and some muslims in kano came to his church to thank him for manting five transformer and construction of road in their community, i was not only shock seeing an imam in the church, i was shock when the imam started making his thank you speech, the imam could not hold it but started shading tears and befor you know it i started shading tears as well. this man is the greatest philantrophist in the history of Nigeria, farewell man of God and to those that depend on you for survival i pray that God we touch the heart of someone to continue your good work in their life, to those men of God buying private jet and building of universities that your members that contributed the money and their children could not attend, may God punish you in hundred fold, farewell the greatest man of God in our generation,

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment T.B. Joshua's Corpse Arrived The Synagogue (Video) by PrinceMajestic: 1:49pm On Jul 08, 2021
Rest Well Sir, your deeds on earth will always determine your judgement. I am nobody to say good or bad about you. May our days be long and may we never die before our time, especially when we are yet to control Aso rock Villa. Spirits of Kings guide and protect the innocent to their Prime time and beyond.
Re: Moment T.B. Joshua's Corpse Arrived The Synagogue (Video) by Amamgbojennifer(f): 1:50pm On Jul 08, 2021
RIP to a man God used to heal my mum of leg ulcer .you will be surely missed

3 Likes

Re: Moment T.B. Joshua's Corpse Arrived The Synagogue (Video) by Successmind(m): 1:54pm On Jul 08, 2021
Na busy no make me go see everything with #50 maruwa... Anyways rest in peace oga awon omo igboro..
Re: Moment T.B. Joshua's Corpse Arrived The Synagogue (Video) by sylve11: 1:56pm On Jul 08, 2021
Journey well, Great Prophet. sad cool
Re: Moment T.B. Joshua's Corpse Arrived The Synagogue (Video) by Osanoghodua1: 1:56pm On Jul 08, 2021
If You really want to know how successful a Man of God is, check his mentee, his congregation and the friends he keeps.

We all are going to either die someday or see the rapture come in full force. Until then.

Don't type RIP as only God has the exclusive right to determine that.

May the family of TB Joshua be protected, helped and counsel by the Holy spirit.

3 Likes

Re: Moment T.B. Joshua's Corpse Arrived The Synagogue (Video) by DonBenny77(m): 1:58pm On Jul 08, 2021
guy222:
i never love this man until the day i watch his tv programme where some imam and some muslims in kano came to his church to thank him for manting five transformer and construction of road in their community, i was not only shock seeing an imam in the church, i was shock when the imam started making his thank you speech, the imam could not hold it but started shading tears and befor you know it i started shading tears as well. this man is the greatest philantrophist in the history of Nigeria, farewell man of God and to those that depend on you for survival i pray that God we touch the heart of someone to continue your good work in their life, to those men of God buying private jet and building of universities that your members that contributed the money and their children could not attend, may God punish you in hundred fold, farewell the greatest man of God in our generation,
You are deranged

2 Likes

Re: Moment T.B. Joshua's Corpse Arrived The Synagogue (Video) by ENEMYOFGOD6: 1:59pm On Jul 08, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin.so this yeye man couldn't resurrect himself ? This God of men has defraud millions of Nigeria and Africa at large.he claimed he has power to perform miracles, he has done a lot of fake miracles all over Africa.I spite on his body,TUEH.

1 Like

Re: Moment T.B. Joshua's Corpse Arrived The Synagogue (Video) by Damonollie(m): 1:59pm On Jul 08, 2021
KingDash:
useless thing.
I'm pretty sure you are among the demons that he deliver from someone body F.O.O.L

2 Likes

Re: Moment T.B. Joshua's Corpse Arrived The Synagogue (Video) by Oblizdahfuture: 2:01pm On Jul 08, 2021
The man in the Synagogue ⛪✝.

Rest in Peace Great Man.
Re: Moment T.B. Joshua's Corpse Arrived The Synagogue (Video) by topoftheworld(m): 2:02pm On Jul 08, 2021
NobleSeed:
RIP TO HIM
Is this Nigeria? Cause I can't see my country flag there.

That shows your country is not welcome there
grin grin cheesy
Re: Moment T.B. Joshua's Corpse Arrived The Synagogue (Video) by platido(m): 2:03pm On Jul 08, 2021
Where's that Chris Okotie. He should come and eat up his body now. Since hatred was what he was called for. When someone is way better than you. Upgrade and be prayerful not bittered

REST IN PEACE. MAN OF THE PEOPLE
Re: Moment T.B. Joshua's Corpse Arrived The Synagogue (Video) by mema900: 2:03pm On Jul 08, 2021
Fahdiga:
Nigeria will soon break up

We pray oh God!
Re: Moment T.B. Joshua's Corpse Arrived The Synagogue (Video) by DonXavi(m): 2:04pm On Jul 08, 2021
I am grateful to God for allowing me come across this great prophet of God. He was greatly used by God to impact my life...Thank God for a life well lived. We are just celebrating you prophet TB Joshua for the grand revival God has used you to Trigger in the body of Christ all around the world in this last days. Your legacy will continue to thrive till Jesus comes. We know you've gone ahead to the place our Lord Jesus went to prepare for us as He promised in John 14:3. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you to myself, that where I am you may be also.

2 Likes

Re: Moment T.B. Joshua's Corpse Arrived The Synagogue (Video) by NobleSeed(m): 2:06pm On Jul 08, 2021
topoftheworld:

That shows your country is not welcome there
grin grin cheesy

Re: Moment T.B. Joshua's Corpse Arrived The Synagogue (Video) by June12Buhari(f): 2:08pm On Jul 08, 2021
I have not been to this man church before but I sure miss him... Journey well man of Peace.

Blessed are the merciful for they shall obtain mercy.... You sure will find peace and mercy before your God

2 Likes

Re: Moment T.B. Joshua's Corpse Arrived The Synagogue (Video) by FatherCHRISTMAS: 2:11pm On Jul 08, 2021
YoungDaNaval:
Farewell God's General
been a while

1 Like

Re: Moment T.B. Joshua's Corpse Arrived The Synagogue (Video) by YoungDaNaval(m): 2:12pm On Jul 08, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:
been a while
Yes boss. Your boy dey cheesy
Re: Moment T.B. Joshua's Corpse Arrived The Synagogue (Video) by Lovelyn451(f): 2:13pm On Jul 08, 2021
Hmm...this kind death na wa o, I still don't get...rest on sir
Re: Moment T.B. Joshua's Corpse Arrived The Synagogue (Video) by topoftheworld(m): 2:13pm On Jul 08, 2021
[quote author=NobleSeed post=103497862][/quote]
The matter tire person oooov
Re: Moment T.B. Joshua's Corpse Arrived The Synagogue (Video) by mightyhaze: 2:17pm On Jul 08, 2021
LightUpWithKemi:

May his soul rest in peace.

His humbe beginning here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BugZSCnhsFE&t=40s
I really enjoyed this video .. even though I've seen it before on Emmanuel tv over a decade ago

1 Like

Re: Moment T.B. Joshua's Corpse Arrived The Synagogue (Video) by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:17pm On Jul 08, 2021
EPHESIAN 5:14 TELLS US WHAT TO DO NOW. READ IT
Re: Moment T.B. Joshua's Corpse Arrived The Synagogue (Video) by Emeka71(m): 2:24pm On Jul 08, 2021
Fahdiga:
Nigeria will soon break up
No way.
Re: Moment T.B. Joshua's Corpse Arrived The Synagogue (Video) by guy222: 2:26pm On Jul 08, 2021
DonBenny77:
You are deranged
back to sender.
Re: Moment T.B. Joshua's Corpse Arrived The Synagogue (Video) by fertilewomb: 2:27pm On Jul 08, 2021
Ah!!!
So it's true??
Rest on great Prophet of our time.
I'm glad I was born in your time.
Re: Moment T.B. Joshua's Corpse Arrived The Synagogue (Video) by FatherCHRISTMAS: 2:32pm On Jul 08, 2021
LightUpWithKemi:

May his soul rest in peace.

His humbe beginning here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BugZSCnhsFE&t=40s
Wow

1 Like

Re: Moment T.B. Joshua's Corpse Arrived The Synagogue (Video) by Liposure: 2:32pm On Jul 08, 2021
Ayo2004:

Christiany and Islam of today is fake and stupid,it is an avenue of hypocrisy,greed,hatred and wickedness
The main people profiting are the pastors, politicians and Imams
Worship your God,live a good life and show love,no let any person claiming man of God deceive u

RIP to TB Joshua,a fake pastor but a philantrophist
who are you to judge

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Who Wore Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Church Blasted By Guy (Pics) / Pastor Essa Ogorry Dies In Port Harcourt (Photos) / American Priest Sprays Holy Water From Squirt Gun To Maintain Social Distancing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.