Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,373 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

How My Girlfriend Left Me After I Embarrassed Myself On Stage. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How My Girlfriend Left Me After I Embarrassed Myself On Stage. (1186 Views)

The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well / She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child / My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Girlfriend Left Me After I Embarrassed Myself On Stage. by Iamdbull: 1:39pm On Jul 08, 2021
I posted a couple of days ago about my encounter with a particular ex of mine, well I didn’t really explain
what transpired between us. Here is what really happened.
In 2015 at the prestigious Tai solarin university of education (Great Tasued!!!) I was experiencing what I
will term “Early life Crisis” I was 18 or so and I was a loner and I was depressed so in my imagination
music will be my succour and saving grace. So I decided to summon up courage to go and perform at the
tasued carnival. I paid to perform and I waited for the d day where I will show the whole university what
stuff am made of.
The day came and the show began, that was when I engaged in my greatest undoing, Due to stage fright
I went to take like 3 or 4 cans of black bullet and for the first time in my life I collected “igbo” from some
fellow artiste there and puffed, from nowhere the excessive confidence just entered my spirit and I
became restless. They were calling all the artiste and I was just hissing, in my head I was the main star,
very soon the whole world must bow before my feet.
Boom it was the moment have been waiting for my entire life came, the mc called “Dbull” and boom I
jumped on stage and in my head I was feeling like Michael Jackson and I started jumping up and down
like frog. People started shouting and that was where I made the biggest mistake. People were
disgusted and annoyed that was why they were screaming but in my head I thought they were enjoying
my Highness inspired display.
Then all of a sudden I started feeling stone, Corn cobbs(shuku agbado), bottle etc on my head and my
body, those people were throwing them at me and booing me. The M.C couldn’t take it any longer he
came to me and I was politely bounced off stage.
I will like you to picture the scene in your head in slow motion and some suspense with background
soundtrack like the one they play when undertaker is coming on stage.
If I told you I wanted the ground to swallow me that that day, that will be the biggest understatement of
all, if the devil gave me an invitation to hell to avoid the humiliation I gladly jump at the offer. I started
walking off the event all eyes on me, never been so ashamed in my entire life, it was as if I stole at the
market and was being paraded naked. I was still high so I was still not fully aware of the humiliation.
The following morning I woke up to a text message from this girl that I was planning to loose my virginity
to, she simply asked if I was the one she saw on stage the previous day and mumu me instead of me to
deny I was even proud of it and telling her: na me be that oooooo.
Gbiim na so her profile picture disappear, my messages no deliver again na just sent, Aunty don block
me, never felt so bitter in my life, I swore to myself that she will regret it, come next year I will be the
next Wizkid and the biggest musician in the country, she go dey cry on the ground dey beg me tire I no
go gree.
My dear brothers and sisters six years don waka ooo I never spark talkless of blow, to come cap it all the
babe don upgrade she come see me still dey struggle na so she go dey thank her stars say she block me.
“Crying” .
Abeg help me stream my music oooooo.
https://audiomack.com/dbullofficial/song/dbull-complain

2 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend Left Me After I Embarrassed Myself On Stage. by SportsHD: 1:44pm On Jul 08, 2021
Abobi, your own too do!
Well, you just start ni, you still dey learn work where airforce1 dey.

2 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend Left Me After I Embarrassed Myself On Stage. by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:47pm On Jul 08, 2021
grin you better try comedy as well....... Such a funny thread.

3 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend Left Me After I Embarrassed Myself On Stage. by Ayoemrys(m): 1:47pm On Jul 08, 2021
Na so dem dey collect show?

Abi you think say Na A B D u wan go sing?

Abeg park well Na u fall your hand
Re: How My Girlfriend Left Me After I Embarrassed Myself On Stage. by Iamdbull: 3:37pm On Jul 08, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
grin you better try comedy as well....... Such a funny thread.
Lol
Re: How My Girlfriend Left Me After I Embarrassed Myself On Stage. by Freddykrueger: 5:40am On Jul 09, 2021
Good beats, average lyrics with lots of repetition. U wan blow, u should aim above average. In conclusion, ur jam is wack.

1 Like

Re: How My Girlfriend Left Me After I Embarrassed Myself On Stage. by Iamdbull: 11:09am On Jul 09, 2021
Freddykrueger:
Good beats, average lyrics with lots of repetition. U wan blow, u should aim above average. In conclusion, ur jam is wack.
Thanks for your honest review. I will do better on next track

1 Like

Re: How My Girlfriend Left Me After I Embarrassed Myself On Stage. by Iamdbull: 10:35am On Jul 10, 2021
Freddykrueger:
The last statement wasn't necessary
Re: How My Girlfriend Left Me After I Embarrassed Myself On Stage. by Freddykrueger: 10:36am On Jul 10, 2021
Iamdbull:

The last statement wasn't necessary
Truth is bitter bro
Re: How My Girlfriend Left Me After I Embarrassed Myself On Stage. by Iamdbull: 3:39pm On Jul 11, 2021
Freddykrueger:

Truth is bitter bro
But this not the truth

(1) (Reply)

Am I Wrong / Night Food Is Very Important. I Didn't Get A Good Sleep Last Night. /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.