Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,587 members, 7,958,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:08 AM

Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) - Foreign Affairs (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) (71180 Views)

Russian Warplanes Intercept US B-52 Nuclear Bomber Over Pacific Ocean(Pix,video) / Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix) / Russian Fighter Jets Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by Akalia(m): 12:27pm On Jul 09, 2021
Mangekyo:

You're the definition of shit
Bleep off yo!
Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by Mangekyo: 12:30pm On Jul 09, 2021
Akalia:
Bleep off yo!

Nigga keep your dirty ass off my mention. Ain't no murthafucka you'd wanna mess with aye
Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by sigiyaya112: 12:38pm On Jul 09, 2021
Toktee:
I blamed Muhammad not you
Abu m onye igbo, e si m Imo steeti, Amuru m na ulo ndi Christian grin grin
Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by Akalia(m): 12:41pm On Jul 09, 2021
Mangekyo:

Nigga keep your dirty ass off my mention. Ain't no murthafucka you'd wanna mess with aye
Low life piece of shit like you tryna appear larger than life. Wipe my ass clean with your nasty tongue.
Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by Mangekyo: 12:55pm On Jul 09, 2021
Akalia:
Low life piece of shit like you tryna appear larger than life. Wipe my ass clean with your nasty tongue.

Damn quit trying really hard to look tough son, that shit you typed isn't even as hard as your dad's sixth time release. Trust me if I decide to see you worthy of engaging, I will completely decimate you. You mama ain't gonna recognize you no more.

Hahaha kid I'm not your mom who pampers you to the point of even licking your ass, I'll have it tied and whipped hell if you show that smelly gabbage in my presence. Acting tough behind a keyboard. Maybe you should actually disclose your location so that we can meet face to face. All the teeths in that shit hole you call mouth wouldn't whitstand a single uppercut from me, that's for.
Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by Akalia(m): 1:26pm On Jul 09, 2021
Mangekyo:

Damn quit trying really hard to look tough son, that shit you typed isn't even as hard as your dad's sixth time release. Trust me if I decide to see you worthy of engaging, I will completely decimate you. You mama ain't gonna recognize you no more.

Hahaha kid I'm not your mom who pampers you to the point of even licking your ass, I'll have it tied and whipped hell if you show that smelly gabbage in my presence. Acting tough behind a keyboard. Maybe you should actually disclose your location so that we can meet face to face. All the teeths in that shit hole you call mouth wouldn't whitstand a single uppercut from me, that's for.
Nah niccur, I don't fucking get down with loosers like you.
Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by Mangekyo: 1:28pm On Jul 09, 2021
Akalia:
Nah niccur, I don't fucking get down with loosers like you.

I should never have stooped low to your level, to the level of poop. See what you're typing grin *spits
Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by Akalia(m): 1:30pm On Jul 09, 2021
Mangekyo:

I should never have stooped low to your level, to the level of poop. See what you're typing grin *spits
You just earned yourself a dance with the devil. Brace up sucker grin grin
Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by Mangekyo: 1:33pm On Jul 09, 2021
Akalia:
You just earned yourself a dance with the devil. Brace up sucker grin grin

Even laughing at your own stupidity. What a nounce undecided
Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by seunny4lif(m): 1:45pm On Jul 09, 2021
Why una dey insult each other now because of USA vs Russia cheesy
No need for that
Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by Akalia(m): 2:23pm On Jul 09, 2021
Mangekyo:

Even laughing at your own stupidity. What a nounce undecided
Niccur beat it. You ain't on my level.
Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by Mangekyo: 2:26pm On Jul 09, 2021
Akalia:
Niccur beat it. You ain't on my level.
Ok........ *This should end the mentioning, maybe
Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by Akalia(m): 2:27pm On Jul 09, 2021
Mangekyo:

Ok........ *This should end the mentioning, maybe
Hell yeah. If you ever mention me again that means you are a sore looser just fooling around.
Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by Mangekyo: 2:31pm On Jul 09, 2021
Akalia:
Hell yeah. If you ever mention me again that means you are a sore looser just fooling around.

Obviously couldn't even comprehend that sentence *sad. Learn to read mate
Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by Akalia(m): 3:05pm On Jul 09, 2021
Mangekyo:

Obviously couldn't even comprehend that sentence *sad. Learn to read mate
I thought as much. Sore looser.
Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by Mangekyo: 3:13pm On Jul 09, 2021
Akalia:
I thought as much. Sore looser.
Quit typing like a rětarded rabbit high on cocaine. You said I wasn't on your level. I said OK, hope that puts a stop to you mentioning me again. To my greatest surprised, you wrote another incoherent bullshit as a result of not be able to comprehend the simple sentence. What a deranged nounce this punk is. Nothing surprises me when it comes to you any more. Piss off kid
Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by udemzyudex(m): 3:14pm On Jul 09, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Mumu. Online noisemaker.

If a nuclear strike hits US do you think it will be on civilians abi it will be to first knock out any air defence that US has?

Answer that question and set yourself on the path to knowledge. Little boy.

You're just here ranting, forming what you're not.
Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by Akalia(m): 3:17pm On Jul 09, 2021
Mangekyo:

Quit typing like a rětarded rabbit high on cocaine. You said I wasn't on your level. I said OK, hope that puts a stop to you mentioning me again. To my greatest surprised, you wrote another incoherent bullshit as a result of not be able to comprehend the simple sentence. What a deranged nounce this punk is. Nothing surprises me when it comes to you any more. Piss off kid
You obviously can't get enough of me. I suppose getting my attention is the best to happen to you lately. Shit on you bitch ass. You sound like a paupa. Swerve.
Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by Mangekyo: 3:23pm On Jul 09, 2021
Akalia:
You obviously can't get enough of me. I suppose getting my attention is the best to happen to you lately. Shit on you bitch ass. You sound like a paupa. Swerve.

Was I the one who mentioned you first? You begged for my attention when you mentioned me, get that into that empty skull of yours. Obviously I wouldn't have bothered replying a waste product like you if I knew your IQ level was the lowest among all humans and creatures. Still wandering how you aren't in a hospital bed having a psych evaluation right now *spits. Pls desist from my mention, you won't blow by replying me same time typing like an illiterate that you are undecided
Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by Akalia(m): 3:33pm On Jul 09, 2021
Mangekyo:

Was I the one who mentioned you first? You begged for my attention when you mentioned me, get that into that empty skull of yours. Obviously I wouldn't have bothered replying a waste product like you if I knew your IQ level was the lowest among all humans and creatures. Still wandering how you aren't in a hospital bed having a psych evaluation right now *spits. Pls desist from my mention, you won't blow by replying me same time typing like an illiterate that you are undecided
You are the lowest of the low. I dare you to stop mentioning me. If you however do mention me again, then I will know that you came from a long line of nitwits.
Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by Mangekyo: 3:40pm On Jul 09, 2021
Akalia:
You are the lowest of the low. I dare you to stop mentioning me. If you however do mention me again, then I will know that you came from a long line of nitwits.

Just went thru some of your posts now, can't believe you're the same person who made em. What happened to you man? Did my replies suddenly make you become brainless? undecided
Obviously anyone who see your replies now would think you're one of those jobless abokeys hopping around the streets when in reality you actually do have a job.
Apparently, you're older than me, I should stop insulting you. Pls respect yourself and know when to call it a day
Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by Akalia(m): 3:46pm On Jul 09, 2021
Mangekyo:

Just went thru some of your posts now, can't believe you're the same person who made em. What happened to you man? Did my replies suddenly make you become brainless? undecided
Obviously anyone who see your replies now would think you're one of those jobless abokeys hopping around the streets when in reality you actually do have a job.
Apparently, you're older than me, I should stop insulting you. Pls respect yourself and know when to call it a day
You enjoyed the time I gave you. You started the insult and I just had to play along. Now you know that we are not on the same level. Not everyone on nairaland is actually jobless and miserable. Some of us are here to have some fun. I had fun all along but you took the shit way too serious.
Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by Mangekyo: 3:48pm On Jul 09, 2021
Akalia:
You enjoyed the time I gave you. You started the insult and I just had to play along. Now you know that we are not on the same level. Not everyone on nairaland is actually jobless and miserable. Some of us are here to have some fun. I had fun all along but you took the shit way too serious.

K
Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by Jokerman(m): 4:46pm On Jul 09, 2021
[quote author=Obc1234 post=103508317][/quote]

Lol... You mean he's a conspiracy theorist grin
Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by NobleRace: 8:11pm On Jul 09, 2021
OutOfContext:

Then let him open a thread for that and stop yaning dust on another persons thread.

He spoke in line with the topic with regards to eternity which should be the concern of every living being who would die one day
Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by ogwumgbe: 9:43am On Jul 10, 2021
ShobayoEmma:
Why can't US defence speak in the language Russia understand by playing with them with two or three nuclear bomb?

NB: I only speak the mins of Buhari' o.

On August 6, 1945 during World War II, an atomic bomb was dropped on the town of Hiroshima, Japan. 140,000 people were killed or injured. There was a home eight blocks (about 1 kilometer) from where the A-Bomb went off . This home had a church attached to it which was completely destroyed, but the home survived, and so did the eight German Jesuit missionaries who prayed the rosary in that house faithfully every day. These men were missionaries to the Japanese people, they were non-military, but because Germany and Japan were allies during WWII they were permitted to live and minister within Japan during the war.

Not only did they all survive with (at most) relatively minor injuries, but they all lived well past that awful day with no radiation sickness, no loss of hearing, or any other visible long term defects or maladies. Naturally, they were interviewed and examined numerous times (Fr. Schiffer, a survivor, said over 200 times) by scientists and health care people about their remarkable experience and they say "we believe that we survived because we were living the message of Fatima. We lived and prayed the rosary daily in that home."
Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by sulasa07(m): 11:30am On Jul 10, 2021
post=103504789:
Peace is all we want all over the world.
Peace doesn't bring in money while hate and war does
Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by jacoik(m): 12:10pm On Jul 10, 2021
YouandiAllofus:

The USA is world power for so many reasons, but not limited to the following:
1. Her land size and population - America is one of the biggest and most populated countries of this world, hence their military personnel size is well over 1.2mil. (almost twice the size of Russia's)
2. Economy - it is by far the richest and most stable economy in the world, which is why they can afford to keep about 800 military bases equipped with some of the most advanced military technologies outside its shores with about the budget size larger than the entire Nigerian economy.
3. Fire power - Its military capabilities cannot be compared to that of any other nation apart from Russia and China if you may.
4. It is safe from border threats - mostly encircled by week nations or allies.
5. Politics - they have always wanted the outside world to view them as a powerful and prosperous nation hence they are very good in projecting America in a positive way to the rest of the world through diplomatic means and the media. (their economic, technological and military power is their negotiating strength in global affairs) e.t.c.

While all these factors were used in decorating the nation America as world power; land size and population, economy, safe borders and politics. All these doesn't translate into actual fire power in action.
In shot; America may have more of almost every weaponry, but Russia certainly have the fastest, the loudest, the hardest, the longest, the strongest, the most dangerous and safest of the most importants.
knowledge and education is power!!! Thanks so much boss for enlightened us
Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by Superpack589: 7:24pm On Jul 10, 2021
Bluntguy:
Biden is a docile looking trouble maker while Trump is a noise making coward.
And you're a jobless insignificant infinitesimal nairaland user.
Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by webosky: 11:56pm On Jul 10, 2021
Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by YouandiAllofus: 12:06am On Jul 11, 2021
jacoik:
knowledge and education is power!!! Thanks so much boss for enlightened us
You're welcome bro.
Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by NairaMaster1(m): 8:02am On Jul 11, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Before WWII, the list was UK, US, France, etc.
France was destroyed in 2 weeks. UK was brought to its knees in just 1 month.

Rubbish!

List for kids and gamers.
When war start we go know who strong true true. cheesy

Google will help you. Great people are the ones void of sentiments.

You think like a typical Nigerian that will tell you Buhari is the best president probably for religious and tribal sentiments, so, I am not surprised that you're not even aware of the world's order of power.

Ask Google now and be matured.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

The Moment The Trumps Saw The Obamas Off To Waiting Chopper After Swearing-In / Ghanaian Policemen Dancing With A Little Girl (photo) / More Than A Billion Seashore Animals Cooked To Death In Canada Heatwave(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.