Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,272 members, 7,836,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) (70377 Views)

Russian Warplanes Intercept US B-52 Nuclear Bomber Over Pacific Ocean(Pix,video) / Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix) / Russian Fighter Jets Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by omohayek: 6:53am On Jul 09, 2021
1stGenAmerican:

Either you are delusional or you have very limited knowledge about each country’s military. Where are any Russian military bases close enough to invade mainland America? Now ask yourself how many military bases the US has that would allow an invasion of Russia from several directions in less than an hour.
Don't waste your breath on the clown. This entire thread is one long testament to the his utter stupidity. All he does is spout the same old easily checkable nonsense over and over, no matter how many times people try to correct him with sources. As I said before, he's a testament to the Dunning-Kruger principle: the least informed and least intelligent tend to be the loudest and most aggressive in spouting their uninformed opinions.

1 Like

Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:57am On Jul 09, 2021
I honestly hope Russian don't bite more than it can chew one day, for the sake of all of us
Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 7:19am On Jul 09, 2021
omohayek:

Don't waste your breath on the clown. This entire thread is one long testament to the his utter stupidity. All he does is spout the same old easily checkable nonsense over and over, no matter how many times people try to correct him with sources. As I said before, he's a testament to the Dunning-Kruger principle: the least informed and least intelligent tend to be the loudest and most aggressive in spouting their uninformed opinions.

I just realized that you are right. He is comparing the KGB to the CIA so it is quite obvious that the guy doesn’t know that the KGB was dissolved in 1991.

An uninformed clown.

1 Like

Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by drlateef: 7:22am On Jul 09, 2021
Righteousness2:
"An there shall be wars and rumors of war"

Atimes I begin to wonder if these Major Endtimes players go to Search the HolyBible before they make their moves and Decisions.

All the puzzles are Falling in place Just as The KING of kings, JESUS Christ said it will be in the Season leading to His Coming.

Ladies and Gentlemen, Except we Conciously decide to Deceive ourselves, We all know that we are in the Last of the Last days.

I take GOD beg all and sundry, quit living life anyhow. Enough of anyhow living. Take the Matter of your Genuie salvation in JESUS Christ very seriously.

One of these days, the Trumpet will Blast, Millions of People, all over the world , Saved and Washed in the Blood of JESUS Christ will Mysteriously Vanish from this earth and those left behind will be lamenting " Mr. Righteousness warned us o"
Get Prepared Folks! Remember, the Breath we have now is not in our Power.

Jesus Christ indeed! You better go search for the truth and leave this fairytale religion.
Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 7:31am On Jul 09, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Mossad can only intimidate Arab herdsmen like Iraq or Afghanistan.

Not Putin a former KGB chief. No secret service is more secretive than the KGB.

We see CIA classified info spilled everyday like sperm. cheesy

The KGB was officially dissolved in 1991. There hasn’t been a KGB in 30 years yet you are saying how secretive they are?
You are really embarrassing yourself.
Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 7:33am On Jul 09, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Only saw that in Western movies and websites.

The same movies where US defeated Vietnam but in real life rice farmers dealt with the so called strongest military in the world.

Was that before or after the US used napalm to burn the rice fields and those rice farmers to ashes?

You continue to talk out the side of your neck.
Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by Toktee(m): 7:57am On Jul 09, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

If they could, they would have. Like all bullies, the US is all noise & no balls.

Russia will reduce mainland USA to glass if they dare.
This is disappointing coming from an old man like you.
Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by Toktee(m): 8:00am On Jul 09, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

If they could, they would have. Like all bullies, the US is all noise & no balls.

Russia will reduce mainland USA to glass if they dare.
Mention war that Russia ever won?

The only war they fought is against Chechen rebels.
Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by Toktee(m): 8:26am On Jul 09, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Russia has the largest nuclear arsenal in the world. That's all I need to know.

Thanks.
So how does largest arsenals win war?

They have largest arsenal,pls elaborate?

And you know all this cos you watched them on displayed in st.Petersburg?

Person wey get power no the make noise..

Ruduce part of the US to rubble...

This is laughable
Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by OutOfContext: 8:27am On Jul 09, 2021
Lordofalmajiri:
righteousness2 say you be cruise say you no fit do am cool embarassed
Mkebi catch am first undecided
Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by OutOfContext: 8:28am On Jul 09, 2021
NobleRace:

Someone is warning you to escape eternal danger, and that makes you angry?

Okay, please keep living anyhow. Embrace eternal damnation if you consider that a great choice.

Eternal rest isn't by force!
Make him go open church na... undecided
Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by OutOfContext: 8:30am On Jul 09, 2021
joeking2222:

cheesy cheesy cheesy..........guy, u no dey fear God again o!!!! Na a whole Nairaland General overseer u wan wipe 2 by 2 Guy, be careful o!!!!
D guy lyk de yan rubbish..
Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by NobleRace: 8:35am On Jul 09, 2021
OutOfContext:

Wherever human beings are, telling them what lies ahead after death is welcome.

1 Like

Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by OutOfContext: 8:37am On Jul 09, 2021
NobleRace:

Wherever human beings are, telling them what lies ahead after death is welcome.
Then let him open a thread for that and stop yaning dust on another persons thread.
Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by Toktee(m): 8:40am On Jul 09, 2021
[sup][/sup]
DoggoneDogg:

USA has not won any war in 100 years
And how many wars have Russia won in 200yrs?

You argue blindly without bearing.

How Russia will reduced part of the US you have not told us...

Do you mean to say they will fly in with their war plains and start bombing the main land?

You have no knowledge of international system.

If America want to defeat Russia, they can do it safely by first crippling Russian economy through sanctions and when they are finally isolated what do you think will happened next?

Russia cannot fight war on three fronts,Ukraine, Britain,America, Romania, and other Baltic states that accommodated NATO bases.

You wasted a lot of money in school but to no avail.
Go back again.
Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by Toktee(m): 8:43am On Jul 09, 2021
OutOfContext:

Is he preaching in the Mosque?

Is this place you dwelling place?

Why are you pained?

The Gospel will continues and the gate of Hell shall not prevail against it.
Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by OutOfContext: 8:44am On Jul 09, 2021
Toktee:
Is he preaching in the Mosque?

Is this place you dwelling place?

Why are you pained?

The Gospel will continues and the gate of Hell shall not prevail against it.
OK! I don hear cheesy

1 Like

Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by Toktee(m): 8:45am On Jul 09, 2021
sigiyaya112:
Oga you are too F00lish abeg!!
I blamed Muhammad not you
Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by Toktee(m): 8:51am On Jul 09, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

And Russia doesn't have nuclear submarines prowling the coasts of Miami, NY, Los Angeles?

Think again amigo.
The former Soviet Union produced 244 nuclear submarines—52 percent of the total number produced worldwide. Nearly 180 of these boats have now been decommissioned, although many had not reached the end of their service lives
Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by King2019(m): 9:58am On Jul 09, 2021
Fatalveli:
But we cannot remove it now, can we. Russia is aware that it is isolated from the rest of Europe, hence, they did everything they can to improve their military especially the long range ballistic missiles and intercontinental ballistic missiles. They also have hypersonic nuclear missiles which is faster than the speed of sound. Nothing that attacks Russia will survive, not even aliens.

I think the Russians ended up with most of Nazi’s baddest technology.

If only Hitler had timed his invasion of Russia well, perhaps Germany might be the greatest country on earth today.

Even if it was well timed the Russians would have used the same tactics all over again.
Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by Mangekyo: 10:08am On Jul 09, 2021
Akalia:
There is no point in making an argument with you because you are close minded. Did I hear you say that there is no defence against nuclear warheads? You just reek of ignronace man. Your knowledge of the military capabilities of these world super powers is poorly limited.

Is this the Defence system you're yapping about? Something that it's success rate isn't even upto 5%?
Kid, move aside. You have nothing to say *spits

1 Like

Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by Akalia(m): 10:13am On Jul 09, 2021
Mangekyo:

Is this the Defence system you're yapping about? Something that it's success rate isn't even upto 5%?
Kid, move aside. You have nothing to say *spits
That was a proganda peddled by the pentagon to deceive other nuclear power nations that are rivals to the US. The US has an unpuclizised full functional anti nuclear measure program that is way reliable than even Israel's iron dome. Accurate by well over 85% percent. Man, like I said you reek of gross ignorance and you do not even understand world politics. Step aside kid, you have nothing to offer in this regard.
Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by Mangekyo: 10:21am On Jul 09, 2021
Akalia:
That was a proganda peddled by the pentagon to deceive other nuclear power nations that are rivals to the US. The US has an unpuclizised full functional anti nuclear measure program that is way reliable than even Israel's iron dome. Accurate by well over 85% percent. Man, like I said you reek of gross ignorance and you do not even understand world politics. Step aside kid, you have nothing to offer in this regard.

Accurate by 85%? HAHAHA HAHAHA I'll stop replying you if this continues. You're obviously an illiterate and a dićk rider
Pls educate yourself with this https://www.livescience.com/58918-why-nuclear-shields-do-not-exist.html and if you continue being a dickhead, I'm afraid I'll have no choice than to overlook your ranting *spits

1 Like

Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by Mangekyo: 10:23am On Jul 09, 2021
Akalia:

You actually think the missiles hamas fires into Israeli territories are nuclear weapons lol what an illiterate

1 Like

Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by Akalia(m): 10:34am On Jul 09, 2021
Mangekyo:

Accurate by 85%? HAHAHA HAHAHA I'll stop replying you if this continues. You're obviously an illiterate and a dićk rider
Pls educate yourself with this https://www.livescience.com/58918-why-nuclear-shields-do-not-exist.html and if you continue being a dickhead, I'm afraid I'll have no choice than to overlook your ranting *spits
Such a fucking numbskull like you. You blockhead.
Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by Akalia(m): 10:37am On Jul 09, 2021
Mangekyo:

You actually think the missiles hamas fires into Israeli territories are nuclear weapons lol what an illiterate
You are really trying hard to sound intelligent and well informed on US defence system, but you don't know jack. Believe every thing that pentagon puts out to the public at your peril. I am done texting back and forth with a pathetic blockhead like you. So long.
Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by Mangekyo: 10:47am On Jul 09, 2021
Akalia:
You are really trying hard to sound intelligent and well informed on US defence system, but you don't know jack. Believe every thing that pentagon puts out to the public at your peril. I am done texting back and forth with a pathetic blockhead like you. So long.

Lmfao "believe whatever pentagon puts out in public at your own peril"
Do you live in the US that you now know about their secrets? You're typing from a mud house in your village and you don't know shit. The fact is, there's no defence that can keep off a nuclear weapon. It's obvious you don't even know what a nuclear weapon is. You clearly compared a nuclear warhead to those little missiles hamas fired into isreali territory, I shouldn't be replying you at all grin.
A weapon that can destroy a full city, you think the US would create a reliable and tested Defence against it and wouldn't let the world know lol. Just keep your ass off my mention you dickriding knucklehead.

1 Like

Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by Akalia(m): 11:05am On Jul 09, 2021
Mangekyo:

Lmfao "believe whatever pentagon puts out in public at your own peril"
Do you live in the US that you now know about their secrets? You're typing from a mud house in your village and you don't know shit. The fact is, there's no defence that can keep off a nuclear weapon. It's obvious you don't even know what a nuclear weapon is. You clearly compared a nuclear warhead to those little missiles hamas fired into isreali territory, I shouldn't be replying you at all grin.
A weapon that can destroy a full city, you think the US would create a reliable and tested Defence against it and wouldn't let the world know lol. Just keep your ass off my mention you dickriding knucklehead.
Sense is far from you. I would have divulged a lot of secrets I know about the US military because I have a cousin brother who works in the marines but then your attitude is a huge turn off. By the way you seem to be obsessed with dick. You fucking gay.
Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by Mangekyo: 11:33am On Jul 09, 2021
Akalia:
Sense is far from you. I would have divulged a lot of secrets I know about the US military because I have a cousin brother who works in the marines but then your attitude is a huge turn off. By the way you seem to be obsessed with dick. You fucking gay.

Perhaps your brother was the one who told you nuclear warheads was the the missiles hamas fired into Israeli territory, wasn't he? With this, it's confirmed! That lame brother of yours must've told you he's working for the US marine, when in reality, he's working for some mafia organization in the US. He's a pîmp wannabe. Pls don't divulge any fake news to me. I already know a lot. I'm gay for calling you a dick rider? Lol you should go into comedy. I reckon you could make living out of it

1 Like

Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by Akalia(m): 12:25pm On Jul 09, 2021
Mangekyo:

Perhaps your brother was the one who told you nuclear warheads was the the missiles hamas fired into Israeli territory, wasn't he? With this, it's confirmed! That lame brother of yours must've told you he's working for the US marine, when in reality, he's working for some mafia organization in the US. He's a pîmp wannabe. Pls don't divulge any fake news to me. I already know a lot. I'm gay for calling you a dick rider? Lol you should go into comedy. I reckon you could make living out of it
Niccur you are full of shit.
Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by Mangekyo: 12:27pm On Jul 09, 2021
Akalia:
Niccur you are full of shit.

You're the definition of shit

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Ugandan President Appoints Natasha Museveni, Governor Central Bank Of Uganda / 41 African Countries Sign Military Agreements With Russia (Photos) / Saudi Arabia Investigates Woman Who Wore Miniskirt In Public (picture/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.