Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,122 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) (70329 Views)

Russian Warplanes Intercept US B-52 Nuclear Bomber Over Pacific Ocean(Pix,video) / Britain Risks China’s Wrath By Sailing Biggest Warship Into South China Sea(Pix) / Russian Fighter Jets Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by DoggoneDogg: 9:38pm On Jul 08, 2021
stanluiz:
So in your history class, You forget that Soviet leader Joseph Stalin begged the US to open another war in the Western front so as to reduce the pressure of The Nazi forces on Soviet soldiers.

America defeated the Nazi war machines and liberated many countries in Western Europe while Russia does the same in eastern Europe.

Only saw that in Western movies and websites.

The same movies where US defeated Vietnam but in real life rice farmers dealt with the so called strongest military in the world.

3 Likes

Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by DoggoneDogg: 9:40pm On Jul 08, 2021
sweetjohn:
I finds the post childish... Puttin is one hell of a power drunkerd. Truth is that, Russia for a very long time have been challenging the US for world powers morethan any country on earth but they keep failing. The US makesure they put Russia where they belong. They don't even respect them and accussed them always of one bad thing or the other. The US for long have wanted Russia to comeout to engage them but Puttin was wise enough to understand their stricks and have consistently avoided the US. The US is just looking for a slight opportunity to deal greatly with Russia bc they never liked Russia from onset and the reason was bc the Russians always sponsor and encourage terrorism against the US. It will be deplomatically wrong for them to invade Russia directly, so the only way the can attact Russia and deal with them is to keep pushing Russia for a war. But Russia have continously escape that. Same thing happens with Sadam Usane of Iraq. Just an opportunity and they will deal with you. Who is Russia where US dey? They they mad... How many wars have they fought self. Yea, Russia is good but to compare them with US is mad

Oga leave plenty talk.

Since Russia is weak, just invade them.
Everyday noise. Invade abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by DoggoneDogg: 9:42pm On Jul 08, 2021
sunto:

You are talking like a baby, Russian is still under USA, Economy sanctions, and other, which of Russia weapons can you say is battle tested, the best of Russia tanks was disable by a USA manpad that is as old as 1963, Out of 160 cruise missile Russia lunch in Syria in early 2020, only 46, was successful, and that is the country that will destroy America, are you seen what ordinary Israel as reduce the S400 Russia best weapon to, Israel turn it to an ordinary umbrella.

US sanctions only exist on CNN.

Countries are doing business and flourishing. Nobody even know say US exist for Europe.

The same NATO wey US rely on is supplied oil by Russia. If Russia switches off oil supply to Europe, they are done for.

Same sanctions wey US give Huawei/China last year, when China responded with ordinary wheat ban, na US still send delegation go beg Beijing. cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

Did any Chinese official step foot in the US?

World power indeed cheesy cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by joeking2222: 9:56pm On Jul 08, 2021
OutOfContext:

To wipe 2by2 dey hungry me angry
cheesy cheesy cheesy..........guy, u no dey fear God again o!!!! Na a whole Nairaland General overseer u wan wipe 2 by 2 Guy, be careful o!!!!
Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by Akalia(m): 9:57pm On Jul 08, 2021
Mangekyo:

Russia!
There nuclear weapons are top notch, miles ahead the rest
On paper Russia has got bad ass range of arsenals but they are widely untested in a real contemporary war. The US on the other hand has got decades of war experience and an unrivaled ability to project military power anywhere around the world within 48 hours.

The US navy seals alone can covertly storm any country around the world within 48 hours. The US has got more devasting and precision weapons more than Russia. Russia has got more nukes, I agree, but war is way more than just having these bad ass weapons--it's about calculated strategies and intelligence gathering and utilization capability. That's where the US edges Russia and In so many other ways.

Did you know that Japan once defeated Russian blue black in a war back in history? How many countries have ever defeated US in a full blown war?
Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by joeking2222: 9:58pm On Jul 08, 2021
samuel19222:
Dammnnn niggarrr issoright, putin my real niggarrr
That guy na Pussy ass niggarrr. A real niggarrrr dont make mouth.
Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by dragunov: 10:00pm On Jul 08, 2021
[quote author=Osidazz19 post=103507891][/quote]

Hmmm. You know something punka.ss? The worst kind of delusion is when a deluded punk think others are deluded while he/she is mentally emancipated and morally fine-tuned. In such cases, there is often no remedy. Just like you puta.
Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by frankson1(m): 10:03pm On Jul 08, 2021
KingOdart:

Obvious Pathetic attempt at denial

So you still can't read?

https://fas.org/blogs/security/2006/11/new_article_where_the_bombs_ar/

Are you implying that other countries don't have nukes?
Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by winner37(m): 10:14pm On Jul 08, 2021
Pls someone should tell USA to send 100 spy jets to Nigeria we have many thieves here and not to RUSSIA
Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by Mangekyo: 10:20pm On Jul 08, 2021
jacoik:
guy are you kidding me? Abeg stop this joke because it's expensive. Don't you know that USA is world power? Now tell me the reason they are called world power

US are world power, that doesn't mean they can go into ANY battle and come out victorious. Russia has more nuclear Arsenal than them. A nuclear warhead is capable of decimating a city. My guess is if the US and RUSSIA go head to head (which I know will NEVER happen), they won't be any survivor from both sides
Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by Uncleodi(m): 10:28pm On Jul 08, 2021
Bluntguy:
Biden is a docile looking trouble maker while Trump is a noise making coward.

Lol
Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 08, 2021
caracas:

When you see a statement filled with ignorance

Ignorance sprinkled with hate and stupidity
Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by Ezedon(m): 10:29pm On Jul 08, 2021
nedekid:

They dare not, Naijeria army with Sai baba leading them from the front and troops riding on gallant NNAMA (cows) will do justice to any aggressor. undecided
Hahahahaha, with Lai Mohammed directing

1 Like

Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by DoggoneDogg: 10:31pm On Jul 08, 2021
Wow
Congrats to me!!

I just single-handedly destroyed about 20 ignoramuses on this thread just like Hitler singlehandedly destroyed UK & France.

Bunch of little boys wey wan argue war with me after watching Black Hawk Down and playing Call of Duty. cheesy grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by Mangekyo: 10:32pm On Jul 08, 2021
Akalia:
On paper Russia has got bad ass range of arsenals but they are widely untested in a real contemporary war. The US on the other hand has got decades of war experience and an unrivaled ability to project military power anywhere around the world within 48 hours.

The US navy seals alone can covertly storm any country around the world within 48 hours. The US has got more devasting and precision weapons more than Russia. Russia has got more nukes, I agree, but war is way more than just having these bad ass weapons--it's about calculated strategies and intelligence gathering and utilization capability. That's where the US edges Russia and In so many other ways.

Did you know that Japan once defeated Russian blue black in a war back in history? How many countries have ever defeated US in a full blown war?

You make me laugh. Us navy seal can storm any country within 48hours? Well maybe the likes of Nigeria and Togo, you meant. If a US navy battle ship nears the borders of any of the heavy weight countries like China and Russia, I'm guessing you haven't heard of anti ship weapons which are equipped with fast and one hit ship sinking missiles. The US won't last long in Russian waters, know this and know peace. If the US threatens to make things worse, it's only a matter of releasing two nuclear weapons into the sea or area where the US navy elements are located and it would be case closed.

Look, the US may be world power, but they can not go into any battle especially against countries like Russia or China with the assurance that they'll win. It's 50/50.
Russia are the king of the grounds. They posses the most nuclear weapons, quality ones. Just 3 can decimate the Washington DC behind repair. There's no Defence in this world that can keep out an approaching nuclear warhead!

There's no way those two heavyweights would agree to go to war sef since both sides would gonna suffer heavy casualties.

North Korea defeated Russia before?
And so what? Weren't Isreal seen as or rated to the likes of Nigeria and Burundi before as a result of how they got whooped like hell? Now where are they?

1 Like

Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by DoggoneDogg: 10:33pm On Jul 08, 2021
frankson1:

Are you implying that other countries don't have nukes?

Leave that little boy. He knows nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by YouandiAllofus: 10:44pm On Jul 08, 2021
jacoik:
guy are you kidding me? Abeg stop this joke because it's expensive. Don't you know that USA is world power? Now tell me the reason they are called world power
The USA is world power for so many reasons, but not limited to the following:
1. Her land size and population - America is one of the biggest and most populated countries of this world, hence their military personnel size is well over 1.2mil. (almost twice the size of Russia's)
2. Economy - it is by far the richest and most stable economy in the world, which is why they can afford to keep about 800 military bases equipped with some of the most advanced military technologies outside its shores with about the budget size larger than the entire Nigerian economy.
3. Fire power - Its military capabilities cannot be compared to that of any other nation apart from Russia and China if you may.
4. It is safe from border threats - mostly encircled by week nations or allies.
5. Politics - they have always wanted the outside world to view them as a powerful and prosperous nation hence they are very good in projecting America in a positive way to the rest of the world through diplomatic means and the media. (their economic, technological and military power is their negotiating strength in global affairs) e.t.c.

While all these factors were used in decorating the nation America as world power; land size and population, economy, safe borders and politics. All these doesn't translate into actual fire power in action.
In shot; America may have more of almost every weaponry, but Russia certainly have the fastest, the loudest, the hardest, the longest, the strongest, the most dangerous and safest of the most importants.
Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by MansoryMX(m): 10:45pm On Jul 08, 2021
ShobayoEmma:
Why can't US defence speak in the language Russia understand by playing with them with two or three nuclear bomb?

NB: I only speak the mins of Buhari' o.

You think you and I will be safe if such happens abi? Half of the amount of nuclear bombs in this world presently is more than enough to destroy all living things in this planet if not destroying the earth itself. Be careful what you wished for!
Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 08, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Before WWII, UK was #1, France #3.

France was destroyed in 2 weeks. grin
UK levelled in just 1 month.

Naso dem dey always rank themself. Once war start we go know the real rank. cheesy
Oga, the only flaw usa had is they put their citizen first, they would rather stop fighting than let innocent life lost. But make Russia go strike first now, make we see, Yoruba people used to say: Oku a sun grin
Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by emae009(m): 10:55pm On Jul 08, 2021
seunny4lif:
grin cheesy
What can I say
Uncle Sam always looking for trouble grin
S200 should have been use against the plane instead of Russia wasting fuel on those beautiful Su fighter jets cheesy

grin grin
Poseidon P-8 is a sub hunter killer.. The S-200 is a short-medium range SAM. It doesn't have the range to shoot that far!
Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by seunny4lif(m): 11:09pm On Jul 08, 2021
emae009:

grin grin
Poseidon P-8 is a sub hunter killer.. The S-200 is a short-medium range SAM. It doesn't have the range to shoot that far!
Make the Poseidon wait small make Russia launch S-200 toward it cheesy
If that thing no go fall pass Naira

1 Like

Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by sunto: 11:32pm On Jul 08, 2021
U
Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by emae009(m): 11:34pm On Jul 08, 2021
seunny4lif:

Make the Poseidon wait small make Russia launch S-200 toward it cheesy
If that thing no go fall pass Naira

it won't reach o!... Every SAM has its range and strength. Only ship mounted air defense systems can go after a P-8. Most land base SAMs are useless against it
Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by Nobody: 12:16am On Jul 09, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

If they could, they would have. Like all bullies, the US is all noise & no balls.

Russia will reduce mainland USA to glass if they dare.

Beer parlour talk!
Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by eliamsono: 12:41am On Jul 09, 2021
Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by Ayula911: 1:28am On Jul 09, 2021
[sub][/sub]
Righteousness2:
"An there shall be wars and rumors of war"

Atimes I begin to wonder if these Major Endtimes players go to Search the HolyBible before they make their moves and Decisions.

All the puzzles are Falling in place Just as The KING of kings, JESUS Christ said it will be in the Season leading to His Coming.

Ladies and Gentlemen, Except we Conciously decide to Deceive ourselves, We all know that we are in the Last of the Last days.

I take GOD beg all and sundry, quit living life anyhow. Enough of anyhow living. Take the Matter of your Genuie salvation in JESUS Christ very seriously.

One of these days, the Trumpet will Blast, Millions of People, all over the world , Saved and Washed in the Blood of JESUS Christ will Mysteriously Vanish from this earth and those left behind will be lamenting " Mr. Righteousness warned us o"
Get Prepared Folks! Remember, the Breath we have now is not in our Power.
Thunder wey go fire you dey smoke igbo.. pig
Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by SecretReporter(f): 3:50am On Jul 09, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

If they could, they would have. Like all bullies, the US is all noise & no balls.

i laugh u in Swahili
Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by Akalia(m): 5:14am On Jul 09, 2021
Mangekyo:

You make me laugh. Us navy seal can storm any country within 48hours? Well maybe the likes of Nigeria and Togo, you meant. If a US navy battle ship nears the borders of any of the heavy weight countries like China and Russia, I'm guessing you haven't heard of anti ship weapons which are equipped with fast and one hit ship sinking missiles. The US won't last long in Russian waters, know this and know peace. If the US threatens to make things worse, it's only a matter of releasing two nuclear weapons into the sea or area where the US navy elements are located and it would be case closed.

Look, the US may be world power, but they can not go into any battle especially against countries like Russia or China with the assurance that they'll win. It's 50/50.
Russia are the king of the grounds. They posses the most nuclear weapons, quality ones. Just 3 can decimate the Washington DC behind repair. There's no Defence in this world that can keep out an approaching nuclear warhead!

There's no way those two heavyweights would agree to go to war sef since both sides would gonna suffer heavy casualties.

North Korea defeated Russia before?
And so what? Weren't Isreal seen as or rated to the likes of Nigeria and Burundi before as a result of how they got whooped like hell? Now where are they?
There is no point in making an argument with you because you are close minded. Did I hear you say that there is no defence against nuclear warheads? You just reek of ignronace man. Your knowledge of the military capabilities of these world super powers is poorly limited.
Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by awulio(f): 6:08am On Jul 09, 2021
That is not true. Read your history books again. Russia and Germany developed the atomic bomb plans in 1938 but only created it in 1949 but an American spy sold the plans to the USA. The USA then quickly built the weapon and used it on Japan. Russia were close to finishing it when the USA used it on hiroshima and nagasaki. The USA even admits to receiving the plans from a spy. Russia is known to make the greatest weapons.

DarkPheonix:

They haven't lost any war either, and without the intervention of usa in ww2 russia would have been consumed.

1 Like

Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by awulio(f): 6:13am On Jul 09, 2021
China actually has a lot of nukes. Remember 90% of the worlds uranium is in Notth Korea and it’s used for nukes. North Korea has only been selling it to China in exchange for food, money and protection from America. I think China has a lot of nukes but no one will know. I remember America posting an aerial shot of China moving large amounts of uranium out of North Korea 2 years ago when there was a sanction on North Korea and all countries that did business with North Korea.
YouandiAllofus:

China is an emerging force when it comes to the inventions of military hardware in a very large scale. The 'su' series of their warplanes, fighter jets and subs are among the world's most deadliest. And just because they don't have much nukes doesn't mean they can't get them when the need arises. They have the capacity, financial and large manpower... Just to mention a few.

2 Likes

Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by YouandiAllofus: 6:35am On Jul 09, 2021
awulio:
China actually has a lot of nukes. Remember 90% of the worlds uranium is in Notth Korea and it’s used for nukes. North Korea has only been selling it to China in exchange for food, money and protection from America. I think China has a lot of nukes but no one will know. I remember America posting an aerial shot of China moving large amounts of uranium out of North Korea 2 years ago when there was a sanction on North Korea and all countries that did business with North Korea.
Thanks for bringing this to my reminder

2 Likes

Re: Russian Fighter Jets ‘scrambled To Intercept US Spy Plane Over Black Sea(pix) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 6:46am On Jul 09, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Either you are delusional or you have very limited knowledge about each country’s military. Where are any Russian military bases close enough to invade mainland America? Now ask yourself how many military bases the US has that would allow an invasion of Russia from several directions in less than an hour.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

British Crew Of Yacht Feared For Their Lives As 30 Killer Whales Attacked Them / 41 African Countries Sign Military Agreements With Russia (Photos) / Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.