Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

I Have Become A Laughing Stock And Confuse In Life - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Have Become A Laughing Stock And Confuse In Life (238 Views)

JAMB Frustration Gives Fresh Secondary School Graduate His First Lesson In Life / I Have Become A Laughing Stock And Confuse In Life / Nigerian Graduate Turns To A Laughing Stock After Posting Blunder-filled Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have Become A Laughing Stock And Confuse In Life by Vee423: 6:37pm On Jul 08, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/6637930/laughing-stock-confuse-lifei want to use this opportunity to say thank you all for giving me hope and the strength to forge ahead.i went to school as adviced and was told there is still hope for me to serve this year (October) if am able to tidy up in time,my main aim of going for service is to acquire some skills during that period through the monthly allowance so as to build my self from there.after writing my final exams i was able to make some payment (alumni, security, student affires etc)which i still have the receipt with me,though there are still few which i hope to pay by Monday from the little money I'll get tomorrow and next from the site am working currently. Please i need help to upset the final year fees which is #47250 so as to meet up with time.i will be updating every steps hear and will also try my best to raise some money as part of the fees.thanks God bless you all greatly
2170279651 zenith bank, okon

(1) (Reply)

Study, Work And Live In Lithuania / Ph.d. Scholarship For International Students 2021 2022 / Fire Guts ATBU’s Department Of Agriculture, Destroys Vital Documents[Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.