Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Do You Still Wear Face Masks? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do You Still Wear Face Masks? (15282 Views)

Indonesians Who Don't Wear Face-Masks Are Made To Lie In Coffins By Police (Pix) / WHO Advices People To Wear Face-Masks In Public / Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Still Wear Face Masks? by DesChyko: 5:25am On Jul 09, 2021
Schools in Lagos are to wear it at all times so I even forget I have it on these days until I get home. grin
Re: Do You Still Wear Face Masks? by CaptainFM1: 5:25am On Jul 09, 2021
Nose mask? YES. And I won't stop until Covid is eliminated.
Re: Do You Still Wear Face Masks? by meobizy(f): 5:25am On Jul 09, 2021
Since humans always follow the collective, I've chosen to do the same. I know it's a bad idea, but I don't want to stand out from the crowd.
Re: Do You Still Wear Face Masks? by Jeromejnr(m): 5:26am On Jul 09, 2021
adioolayi:

What type of inside the room, behind the keyboard hypothesis is this Haba!!! Stop all this disinformation in public space.... especially, when you are not an authority in the field of discuss. Vaccine is safe!

Vaccine might be safe to you not many others.

I saw someone get a seizure and he got rolled away. I don't know what became of him.
My Sister also got affected by it. And couldn't sleep 3 days with a heavy headache that couldn't go away. I thank God she got better. And she is a doctor.

Many othes are also getting complications. But you wouldn't know that, because they keep most of the information from you.

Some people who got the vaccine later got the virus

So don't spread the misinformation that Vaccine is safe for everyone.

Besides there is talk of long term side effects and enlargement of heart for some people and lung complications.

Dr. Fauci is also in trouble for misleading the public.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Still Wear Face Masks? by Abby93(f): 5:28am On Jul 09, 2021
Only when it is required of me undecided

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Wear Face Masks? by Agugbadin: 5:38am On Jul 09, 2021
I have taken the two jabs ut still wear face mask

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Wear Face Masks? by HottieCoach(f): 5:41am On Jul 09, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:
Only wear it when entering into bank's as soon as am inside, na inside pocket e go dey till when am about to leave

It disgust's me alot

disgustS?
how so?
Re: Do You Still Wear Face Masks? by emmanuelewumi(m): 5:42am On Jul 09, 2021
HottieCoach:
Do you still wear a Face/Nose mask in public?
Do share the reasons why you still do .

Also, have you grown into it?
or its still bugs you?
Do you still get a bit agitated when it is required of you?

Yes
Re: Do You Still Wear Face Masks? by HottieCoach(f): 5:43am On Jul 09, 2021
CaptainFM1:
Nose mask? YES. And I won't stop until Covid is eliminated.

Eliminated you say ….
Re: Do You Still Wear Face Masks? by kevoh(m): 5:47am On Jul 09, 2021
I only wear face masks in crowded places. It's not just about facemasks, people should form the habit of washing hands too!
Re: Do You Still Wear Face Masks? by NewDelhi(m): 5:53am On Jul 09, 2021
ogascomax:

You we not know what you are doing to yourself until it is too late. You are not been vaccinated but you are simply under going a clinical experiment. That is why you are hearing first dose, second. Bet me it doesn't end in second dose. They will call for third and fourth until you have fully trusted in the vaccination before you will receive what you never bargained for.
If you don't take the vaccine now you'll still take it later. Moreover I guess you're still a kid because most companies (government and even private) have been ensuring their workers get vaccinated. You can't even travel out without being vaccinated, you must present your vaccine card at the immigration.
Re: Do You Still Wear Face Masks? by bluefilm: 5:57am On Jul 09, 2021
ogascomax:
If by now someone is still thinking that coronavirus is a deadly disease in Nigeria then that person may never be wise again. To me I think such person or persons are fools for one reason. Nigeria as a country never did anything to prevent the spread of the various and it never spread. Forget all the media talk about lockdown and the rest. Even if they was a kind of lockdown the level of face to face communication and social integration was very present with us unlike abroad that neighbors don't see first to first. Then and until now, I have friends and family spread across this nation but known of them can boldly say that they know someone that died because of the so called dreaded disease.
Be wise and stop this unnecessary fear. Right from day one I spoke against this covid-19 thing and I am still alive. You insulted Kogi State government and today who is laughing last? who became the wiser at the end of the day. Are they all dead in the state? End fear of death in your life that is when you can live longer. As I always see I don't fear death not anything. When you come to realize who you are and what you are as a Christian you will drive away stupidity out of your christianity.

Your wisdom is legendary.

I'm so glad we still have people who reason like you in our society.

Keep it up.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Still Wear Face Masks? by DrFunmisticGlow: 6:00am On Jul 09, 2021
boolet:
Personally, I feel face masks have reduced the frequency of flu, cold and catarrh. Do I still wear masks? Yes, in public.
it has reduced but for people who don't wear it. They still troop to the hospital everyday.

I still wear facemasks, and still do social distancing. I am tired of getting flu from stubborn patients, especially children

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Wear Face Masks? by Drsnives(m): 6:01am On Jul 09, 2021
Ishilove:
I still wear it everywhere and it's because Lagos air is very polluted.
Lagos air has been polluted from time immemorial, thst is to say you were already using the mask b4 the pandemic if not you are just deciving yourself
Re: Do You Still Wear Face Masks? by DrFunmisticGlow: 6:02am On Jul 09, 2021
ogascomax:
If by now someone is still thinking that coronavirus is a deadly disease in Nigeria then that person may never be wise again. To me I think such person or persons are fools for one reason. Nigeria as a country never did anything to prevent the spread of the various and it never spread. Forget all the media talk about lockdown and the rest. Even if they was a kind of lockdown the level of face to face communication and social integration was very present with us unlike abroad that neighbors don't see first to first. Then and until now, I have friends and family spread across this nation but known of them can boldly say that they know someone that died because of the so called dreaded disease.
Be wise and stop this unnecessary fear. Right from day one I spoke against this covid-19 thing and I am still alive. You insulted Kogi State government and today who is laughing last? who became the wiser at the end of the day. Are they all dead in the state? End fear of death in your life that is when you can live longer. As I always see I don't fear death not anything. When you come to realize who you are and what you are as a Christian you will drive away stupidity out of your christianity.
is it not the same kogi state where snakes pursue patients and nurses travel to stream to fetch water in their health centers. Abeg park well.

That you are still alive doesn't mean people didn't die or lose their loved ones. Your statement is an insult to their memory

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Wear Face Masks? by Nobody: 6:12am On Jul 09, 2021
In certain spaces, yes.
Re: Do You Still Wear Face Masks? by SALLYBERRY01(m): 6:14am On Jul 09, 2021
Yes to cover my rough face caused by acne
Re: Do You Still Wear Face Masks? by lalalista: 6:16am On Jul 09, 2021
Only at work
Re: Do You Still Wear Face Masks? by IranianSea: 6:24am On Jul 09, 2021
obidevine:
I got my 1st dose of the covac about 2 weeks ago but I still wear the mask sometimes.

My 2nd dose is sometime in September 2021
Have you try place a bulb on the spot to see if the really the light comes up? Or a iron spoon to see if it hang on there? Kindly do all this and get us feedback. Wanna be sure about those videos on YouTube where strange things happens to those who got the jab. Thanks
Re: Do You Still Wear Face Masks? by obidevine(m): 6:25am On Jul 09, 2021
ogascomax:

You we not know what you are doing to yourself until it is too late. You are not been vaccinated but you are simply under going a clinical experiment. That is why you are hearing first dose, second. Bet me it doesn't end in second dose. They will call for third and fourth until you have fully trusted in the vaccination before you will receive what you never bargained for.

Wee you keep kwayet !!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Wear Face Masks? by Nobody: 6:28am On Jul 09, 2021
I don't.
Re: Do You Still Wear Face Masks? by obidevine(m): 6:28am On Jul 09, 2021
IranianSea:

Have you try place a bulb on the spot to see if the really the light comes up? Or a iron spoon to see if it hang on there? Kindly do all this and get us feedback. Wanna be sure about those videos on YouTube where strange things happens to those who got the jab. Thanks

Ha ha ha . Please don't believe all that crap. I took the jab and i am fine . My body isn't magnetic. Please go and take the vaccine.
Re: Do You Still Wear Face Masks? by pryme(m): 6:36am On Jul 09, 2021
HottieCoach:
Do you still wear a Face/Nose mask in public?
Do share the reasons why you still do .

Also, have you grown into it?
or its still bugs you?
Do you still get a bit agitated when it is required of you?

The face mask mandate only exposed how utherly stupid, useless and brainless the so called "experts" are.

When ever I see someone with face diaper on, the very first impression I get is that this person is sick.

The annoying this is these fools know that most of the materials used to make all these local face diapers (yes, not nose make) are completely USELESS in stopping the virus.

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Wear Face Masks? by harmony75: 6:37am On Jul 09, 2021
When I'm in the bank
Re: Do You Still Wear Face Masks? by Brighthugo(m): 6:38am On Jul 09, 2021
Yes
Re: Do You Still Wear Face Masks? by MgbeN: 6:39am On Jul 09, 2021
Only in banks
Re: Do You Still Wear Face Masks? by zealadjay(m): 6:41am On Jul 09, 2021
Only when it rains grin
Re: Do You Still Wear Face Masks? by Horo(m): 6:42am On Jul 09, 2021
Evaromantik:
It occurs to me that facemasks weren't actually bad. It's just a great diseases prevention method we never knew, until Coronavirus.

It prevents dusts, Coronavirus, makes you look responsible, conceals your identity (from your creditors) and can also possibly prevent the spread of Tuberculosis, which killed my cousin last month.

So, why i no go wear face mask.

I like the part concealed your identity I do this a lots cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Wear Face Masks? by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:45am On Jul 09, 2021
No wear mask here make police catch u , nah ur 350,000 be that... Next time u will use 1k avoid dashing police such amount for not wearing mask in public places
Re: Do You Still Wear Face Masks? by ceaser: 6:52am On Jul 09, 2021
I do. On daily basis.

I've e not received the vaccine though. And I don't intent to, unless it is now strictly made a condition for air travel to select countries in the distant future. But then half of the population of UK is yet to be vaccinated.

And the the country with the most vacinnated population is just battling with a 3rd wave even after the vaccination.

So..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bayelsa Diagnostic Center At Imgbi, Yenogoa (Photos) / Sniffing Women’s Tears Reduces Male Aggression By 44% - New Study / COVID-19 Patient Flees Bauchi Isolation Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.