Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,312 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

Do You Still Wear Face Masks? - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do You Still Wear Face Masks? (15264 Views)

Indonesians Who Don't Wear Face-Masks Are Made To Lie In Coffins By Police (Pix) / WHO Advices People To Wear Face-Masks In Public / Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Still Wear Face Masks? by Seniorwriter(m): 6:54am On Jul 09, 2021
Abby93:
Only when it is required of me undecided

You are new here on NL going by your profile ?

When are you always required to wear it ? In church or @work?

@Seniorwriter
Re: Do You Still Wear Face Masks? by iamtardey: 6:58am On Jul 09, 2021
Yes... It's necessary In most places tho,
Re: Do You Still Wear Face Masks? by GhostMan15: 6:58am On Jul 09, 2021
I don't do Facemask, na Bra we dey use port am
HottieCoach:
Do you still wear a Face/Nose mask in public?
Do share the reasons why you still do .

Also, have you grown into it?
or its still bugs you?
Do you still get a bit agitated when it is required of you?
Re: Do You Still Wear Face Masks? by nedzuby: 6:59am On Jul 09, 2021
HottieCoach:
Do you still wear a Face/Nose mask in public?
Do share the reasons why you still do .

Also, have you grown into it?
or its still bugs you?
Do you still get a bit agitated when it is required of you?

Only where they insist. Beside I have completed my COVID-19 Vaccination

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Wear Face Masks? by sam564: 7:04am On Jul 09, 2021
even when the virus was on top flight, I only wear mask wen am close to military check point or entering a restricted area like bank.... mumu virus that sons of men cash out with..

2 Likes

Re: Do You Still Wear Face Masks? by neonly: 7:04am On Jul 09, 2021
PrincessGlow:

grin
Amu robber spotted

Re: Do You Still Wear Face Masks? by Lamasta(m): 7:04am On Jul 09, 2021
I only put it on when I want to carry out transaction in the bank and its because its mandatory I put it on that's why but any other day I don't use it
Re: Do You Still Wear Face Masks? by Reference(m): 7:11am On Jul 09, 2021
Yep. Everywhere in public even though I have taken my two shots of Astra-Zeneca. That is the standard of the WHO, my guideline and best practice.

Why should I get irritated by my right to life. Everyone hss a right to live ir choose the way he dies. This virus is still not fully understood and the long term prognosis remains uncertain. Why should I roll the dice.

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Wear Face Masks? by OkoAnike(m): 7:14am On Jul 09, 2021
It's a must in my place of work, immediately you are picked up at your bus stop, you put it on else you come down from the bus, even occasion when you forget it at home.

Face mask is one of the century deception, especially in Nigeria, again my own must be won as long as you are within the facility, hence it's a burden that I can not do without everyday

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Wear Face Masks? by Tonytonex(m): 7:17am On Jul 09, 2021
Only wear it in banks and some hospital where it is compulsory.
Re: Do You Still Wear Face Masks? by Ishilove: 7:33am On Jul 09, 2021
lilvicky68:

Nowadays seeing people wearing it on the road is looking strange to me..
It shouldn't be. I wore it occasionally before the pandemic because I felt awkward being the only one wearing it on the road. Now, I don't go anywhere without it because it is saving me from bi-weekly bouts of catarrh and cough.
Re: Do You Still Wear Face Masks? by Chicagoesontop: 7:39am On Jul 09, 2021
Sorry to say that Nigerians are daft, Many countries has been wearing Face masks many years before the emergence of Corona Virus.

Till now I still wear face masks but people dey laugh and taunt me for doing so .
Re: Do You Still Wear Face Masks? by osazsky(m): 7:47am On Jul 09, 2021
Was vaccinated last month in uniben so I dont again
Re: Do You Still Wear Face Masks? by Nickymezor(f): 8:00am On Jul 09, 2021
Yeah, mostly in the banks , at church too. Then when I am beside someone with a cold.
Re: Do You Still Wear Face Masks? by rittanie(f): 8:13am On Jul 09, 2021
I only wear face masks in crowded places. It's not just about facemasks, people should form the habit of washing hands too!
Re: Do You Still Wear Face Masks? by Buckeyemedia1: 8:20am On Jul 09, 2021
codemaster2much:
I wear it proudly any where I go
Same here, at least for the next one year, although they I taken my 2 shots of Astra Zaneca, it is now a good habit.
Re: Do You Still Wear Face Masks? by SomeRandomWeeb(m): 8:22am On Jul 09, 2021
Always, even in my hostel, kinda weird though
Re: Do You Still Wear Face Masks? by tnerro1(m): 8:25am On Jul 09, 2021
I just hang it under my jaw grin

It reduces stress of shaving everyday grin
Re: Do You Still Wear Face Masks? by Glamouzpeter(f): 8:35am On Jul 09, 2021
Have really spent money on this facemask
Re: Do You Still Wear Face Masks? by SomeRandomWeeb(m): 8:53am On Jul 09, 2021
SomeRandomWeeb:
Always, even in my hostel, kinda weird though

I wear the masks more for privacy and hiding my face than for fear of a virus

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Wear Face Masks? by ogascomax: 8:54am On Jul 09, 2021
adioolayi:

What are you talking about All medications including vaccines have known side effects..you see this written on products leaflets.

I hope you know even the most common age-long medications like paracetamol is still under study, hence the reason pharmaceutical companies look out for rare side effects that has never been recorded before!

These are the common ways of gathering patients information...It is not possible to know ALL SIDE effects of medication or vaccines during drug/vaccine development....New information will keep coming and healthcare professionals will keep updating their knowledge about products. That's how pharmaceutical science works!

So, if there is a caveat that "you may experience some STATED or COMMON SIDE-EFFECTS and they still tell you, you may experience RARE or YET TO BE SEEN side effects...It's not out of place and it is not peculiar to CoVID19 vaccine!

There is a way which seemeth right unto a man; But the end thereof are the ways of death.
Prov 14:12

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Wear Face Masks? by danchuzzy(m): 9:12am On Jul 09, 2021
ogascomax:

You we not know what you are doing to yourself until it is too late. You are not been vaccinated but you are simply under going a clinical experiment. That is why you are hearing first dose, second. Bet me it doesn't end in second dose. They will call for third and fourth until you have fully trusted in the vaccination before you will receive what you never bargained for.

Na wah
Re: Do You Still Wear Face Masks? by Queenethofficia: 9:20am On Jul 09, 2021
I never used it except restricted places
Re: Do You Still Wear Face Masks? by Obarofrederick(m): 9:27am On Jul 09, 2021
ogascomax:
If by now someone is still thinking that coronavirus is a deadly disease in Nigeria then that person may never be wise again. To me I think such person or persons are fools for one reason. Nigeria as a country never did anything to prevent the spread of the various and it never spread. Forget all the media talk about lockdown and the rest. Even if they was a kind of lockdown the level of face to face communication and social integration was very present with us unlike abroad that neighbors don't see first to first. Then and until now, I have friends and family spread across this nation but known of them can boldly say that they know someone that died because of the so called dreaded disease.
Be wise and stop this unnecessary fear. Right from day one I spoke against this covid-19 thing and I am still alive. You insulted Kogi State government and today who is laughing last? who became the wiser at the end of the day. Are they all dead in the state? End fear of death in your life that is when you can live longer. As I always see I don't fear death not anything. When you come to realize who you are and what you are as a Christian you will drive away stupidity out of your christianity.
You got good brains man

2 Likes

Re: Do You Still Wear Face Masks? by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:52am On Jul 09, 2021
Evaromantik:
It occurs to me that facemasks weren't actually bad. It's just a great diseases prevention method we never knew, until Coronavirus.

It prevents dusts, Coronavirus, makes you look responsible, conceals your identity (from your creditors) and can also possibly prevent the spread of Tuberculosis, which killed my cousin last month.

So, why i no go wear face mask.
Sorry about your cousin
Corona killed my Aunt in Jan.
Its a tough world sometimes

2 Likes

Re: Do You Still Wear Face Masks? by deolumike(m): 10:01am On Jul 09, 2021
Reference:
Yep. Everywhere in public even though I have taken my two shots of Astra-Zeneca. That is the standard of the WHO, my guideline and best practice.

Why should I get irritated by my right to life. Everyone hss a right to live ir choose the way he dies. This virus is still not fully understood and the long term prognosis remains uncertain. Why should I roll the dice.
No. You live in fear. Fear manufactured by others.

You should have stronger faith in your immune system than a vaccine that's in trial phase which poses more danger to you than what you fear.
Re: Do You Still Wear Face Masks? by 9jaRealist: 10:26am On Jul 09, 2021
GAZZUZZ:
Personally I only wear when there's a restriction in place. My thought process is get it, recover or die from it, get immune to it.

Might not work with every one, but works for me

Or you could simply pass it onto to other (more vulnerable) people and perhaps KILL them…smh angry
>

2 Likes

Re: Do You Still Wear Face Masks? by 9jaRealist: 10:29am On Jul 09, 2021
ogascomax:
You we not know what you are doing to yourself until it is too late. You are not been vaccinated but you are simply under going a clinical experiment. That is why you are hearing first dose, second. Bet me it doesn't end in second dose. They will call for third and fourth until you have fully trusted in the vaccination before you will receive what you never bargained for.

Can you please remind us how many people have been killed by the vaccines…
Meanwhile, over FOUR MILLION COVID DEATHS (and that’s probably an undercount) tells which is the riskier bet.
>
Re: Do You Still Wear Face Masks? by zyze: 10:31am On Jul 09, 2021
YEESSSSSSSSS

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Wear Face Masks? by 9jaRealist: 10:32am On Jul 09, 2021
Reference:

Same here (albeit my mine was Pfizer)…
Seems incredibly DUMB that folks would risk their (and other people’s) lives/health because they don’t like wearing a face mask. SMH
>

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bayelsa Diagnostic Center At Imgbi, Yenogoa (Photos) / Sniffing Women’s Tears Reduces Male Aggression By 44% - New Study / Police Inspector ‘kills Self’ In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.