Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,959 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) (81480 Views)

16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (pics) / 37-Year-Old Teacher Impregnated By 14-Year-Old Student In The U.S. (Photos) / 34-Year-Old Married Zimbabwean Soldier Impregnated By 24-Year-Old Neighbour (Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by matm: 9:31pm On Jul 08, 2021
Overpopulation is a dangerous time bomb similar to a catastrophic plague.Alteady,many men are dropping dead leaving behind catalogue of kids with no one to train them.
Many kids in the motherless babies homes across Nigeria are growing into adulthood without being adopted by anyone.Most of them were fathered by youths who are still dependents on their parents for feeding.May God have mercy

1 Like

Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by lexy2014: 9:32pm On Jul 08, 2021
I was expecting to see d picture of d nigga
Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by Trustedpronet: 9:36pm On Jul 08, 2021
Poverty belle
Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by Kagd10: 9:38pm On Jul 08, 2021
Nonsense and ingredient! You have a poor life yet you dey fuccck around so tey you get belle? They would then bring innocent children into their poor life and suffer! Children deserve to live in better state! Stop having children you can't cater!

2 Likes

Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by CSTRR: 9:43pm On Jul 08, 2021
When they should have read very hard to escape the poverty they were born into.

Na the babies I pity Sha.

2 Likes

Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by chaloskyx: 9:44pm On Jul 08, 2021
NA THEIR PROBLEM BE THAT I FTHEY LIKE LIET THEM ADD A SECOND CHILD RUBBISH
Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by CSTRR: 9:45pm On Jul 08, 2021
This is the place where I support abortion.

Abortion at the initial stage would have been a kinder fate on everybody.

Too bad.

1 Like

Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by koyyess: 9:46pm On Jul 08, 2021
As long as they keep their legs closed and focus on themselves, fine...give them the help they need.
Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by Basicend: 9:52pm On Jul 08, 2021
Where is the boy. . or is it that grand pa there. . ?
Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by winner37(m): 9:54pm On Jul 08, 2021
Poverty will never run out from this family the way am seeing things ....
Why some girls are very senseless ? They don't pitty their condition before doing anything idiotic ...

3 Likes

Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 9:54pm On Jul 08, 2021
Tonyfx:
As sad as this is, it happens in all countries even the United states everyone sees as God's own country.
Are you sure
Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 9:54pm On Jul 08, 2021
Now this is where it gets interesting and twisted at the same time.

If it was a guy above 18 that got them pregnant the world will be shouting pedophile, statutory rape but because they are all underage it seems OK.

I'm not justifying statutory rape or pedophilic act but the truth is that the whole thing is twisted and totally unjust.

If it is a crime for any man or woman above 18 to have sx with under 18 then the under 18 must be punished if he or she has sx with anyone regardless of the person's age.

I know this may not make sense to many but I'm just thinking outside the box.
Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by Vulcanheph(m): 9:56pm On Jul 08, 2021
Their children will be siblings and cousins at the same time. grin grin grin
Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by GABRIEL6036: 9:56pm On Jul 08, 2021
Omo, see water bed grin
Nothing do u my guy just dey nack them dey go
Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by emmnprince(m): 9:56pm On Jul 08, 2021
Not a palatable news! So unfortunate!
Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by nextstep(m): 10:00pm On Jul 08, 2021
Na wao...
two new babies will be born into suffering... and the cycle continues.

Hope it's not the dad sha... the set up looks mighty suspicious... a mysterious "16 -year old boy" managed to bang two sisters.... and dad is on the same bed with his daughters in that shack... undecided

If I was the reporter (or police), I'll come back in a few months for dna testing... just sayin

2 Likes

Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by hammerDK: 10:03pm On Jul 08, 2021
KONJI NA BASTARD!

WHERE ARE THE UNDERAGE CREW?

WHAT U GOT TO SAY NOW? @COCOCANDY

Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by adebwalex(m): 10:11pm On Jul 08, 2021
Na waoooo
Na 16years girl be like this. See as their breast dey like some body who don born 3 pickin....
Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by hammerDK: 10:13pm On Jul 08, 2021
adebwalex:
Na waoooo
Na 16years girl be like this. See as their breast dey like some body who don born 3 pickin....

IN OLDEN DAYZ TIME, THAT IS THE AGE OF OUR MAMA DEM.

TODAY, DEM BE UNDERAGE.

YET, THEM DEY F.CUK, THEY SUCK BREAST, THEY COME.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6b-Hr5J1ow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by FBIBOT(m): 10:14pm On Jul 08, 2021
Poor boy got confused grin grin
Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by slimjohn2k5: 10:15pm On Jul 08, 2021
The guy deserves guiness world record
Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by Earthstorms(m): 10:17pm On Jul 08, 2021
Gross
Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by Yoighaman(m): 10:18pm On Jul 08, 2021
post=103507504:
Update From . COM

A Cameroonian Facebook user, Ayisha Togina, has shared the story of 16-year-old twin sisters who are pregnant for same boy, Reports.

According to Ms Togina, Who Notified On Facebook, Said The pregnant teenagers and their father live in abject poverty and have resorted to sleeping with men in the suburbs of Buea in order to feed.

Read Her Post As Obtained By Below;

Meet this family of three. A struggling father providing for his almost due pregnant daughters in the suburbs of Buea.

Theirs is not a beautiful story but an example of the reality of life especially in crisis stricken English Cameroon.

This family lived at Tole where both sisters (16 years old) were impregnated by the same boy of their age in their local community just before the armed crisis forced them to move to Muea where they stayed with their dad’s friend who breaks stones for gravel.

They had to leave yet again this time because of sexual harassment from their dad’s friend. Still pregnant they relocated to a community far behind Sandpit (Likoko) where they stay in a rotting plank house with no doors or windows.

They sleep on a single mattress placed on the floor without a carpet and no blankets or extra bed sheets. Their house is surrounded by a bush, a breeding ground for mosquitoes and a habitat for other dangerous animals animals and insects

Their toilet, accessible by a bush path has no roof but a single hole made in the cement serving as the floor. The slimy, shaky cement has been covered by algae and and branches and leaves of the trees surrounding it. For privacy there are two mud stained bed-sheets hanging at the entrance to the 3 block walled toilet with many holes.

This family pays rents of 5,000 FCFA monthly to stay in that house, they don’t even feed regularly because their father can’t find odd jobs daily.

A truth exploited by the local men in the area leading these vulnerable pregnant girls to bed which they accept in-order to feed.

Wonder how we met them? We met this pregnant girls when they came to the Solidarity Hospital Buea. We got their address and hired a car to their community to witness their living conditions and provide some basic materials. With their permission we took this photos and videos to share their story to the world.

Their story is one of the realities of Poverty, Dispute and the lives of IDPs. It shows us the vulnerability of poor girls and the damaging effects of lack of education.

Thank you for reading, we now call on the community, health organizations, female empowerment bodies, the government and people of good will to step in and assist this family. The Solidarity Hospital is taking care of their antenatal follow up but there is always a place for every helping hand in their lives.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

So is this (so-called poverty) a tenable excuse for stupidity?
Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by Burstit(m): 10:20pm On Jul 08, 2021
Tonyfx:
As sad as this is, it happens in all countries even the United states everyone sees as God's own country.
so which country come be devil's own country??
Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by adebwalex(m): 10:23pm On Jul 08, 2021
hammerDK:

IN OLDEN DAYZ TIME, THAT IS THE AGE OF OUR MAMA DEM.

TODAY, DEM BE UNDERAGE.

YET, THEM DEY F.CUK, THEY SUCK BREAST, THEY COME.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6b-Hr5J1ow

grin grin grin grin
Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by yemmywesey(m): 10:35pm On Jul 08, 2021
Nice prospect.
Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by Glycosunde: 10:38pm On Jul 08, 2021
@op where is the boy because what I'm seeing in those pictures is a matured man and not a boy of 16years. But why will twins gladly get pregnant for the same guy and who is also jobless just like both of them. Nonsense Ingredients

Sighs.......... Drops pen

Meanwhile..........
What will you be doing as a girl or woman for the next 9months

You can make as much as #1,500,000 (one million, five hundred thousand naira) for being a surrogate mother.

All applicants who are interested to be a surrogate mother should contact me via this number 08085454942 or WhatsApp. And if you also know anyone who is interested, kindly call or WhatsApp for more information.

Note: If you are a man,woman or a couple and you want a child through surrogacy, you can also call me on 08085454942

1 Like

Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by litaninja(m): 10:39pm On Jul 08, 2021
Legend-Wait-For-It-Dary.
Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by fineberry(m): 10:46pm On Jul 08, 2021
Now that we know, what should we do
Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by Reelmii: 10:49pm On Jul 08, 2021
Their room is neat
Re: 16-year-old Twin Sisters Impregnated By Same Boy In Cameroon (Photos) by witworth(m): 10:49pm On Jul 08, 2021
When kasala meet wahala, okay o, I go just dey my corner for here, I go dey observe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Husband Helps Girlfriend Escape As Wife Unexpectedly Came Back Home / I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? / Four Brothers Marry The Same Day In Delta, 2 Marry Two Wives Each. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.