Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Nokia Care @ Nigeria: - Phones (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia Care @ Nigeria: (435986 Views)

Nokia Care (service Centre) Locations Nigeria. / Pls My E6 Gets Too Hot And I Hav Sent It To Nokia Care Here In Abuja Andi Took 2 / List Of Addresses Or Phone Numbers Of Nokia Care/repair Centres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (129) (Go Down)

Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by puplin(f): 6:48am On Dec 16, 2012
Buqqui: My Nokia E61i does not support whatsapp,whenever I try installing it,I get an error message that 'the phone is too old to run whatsapp' is there a way this could be fixed?
I've tried upgrading the software,but was told that the operating system that I run is the latest.I've done reset a couple of times and even re-install the phone's software.
That phone is almost 6yrs old, probably discontinued. I think the os is UIQ, it doesn't have support for whatsapp. Don't disturb yourself upgrading cos even nokia has no further support for UIQ devices.

The list below are the nokia devices that whatsapp can work on, apart from latest Windows Phone devices... X7 · E6 · N8 · C6 · C7 · E7 · 500 · 600 · 603 · 700 · 701 · Nokia 5800 · Nokia 5530 · Nokia 5230 · Nokia 5233 · Nokia 5235 · Nokia N97 · Nokia N97 mini · Nokia X6 · Nokia X5-01 · Nokia C6 · Nokia C5-03 Nokia 5700 · Nokia 6110 · Nokia 6120 · Nokia 6121 · Nokia 6124 · Nokia 6700 · Nokia 6290 · Nokia E51 · Nokia E63 · Nokia E66 · Nokia E71 · Nokia E90 Communicator · Nokia N76 · Nokia N81 · Nokia N81 8GB · Nokia N82 · Nokia N95 · Nokia N95 8GB · Nokia 5320 · Nokia 5630 · Nokia 5730 · Nokia 6210 · Nokia 6220 · Nokia 6650 fold · Nokia 6710 Navigator · Nokia 6720 · Nokia 6730 · Nokia 6760 Slide · Nokia 6790 Surge · Nokia C5 · Nokia E52 · Nokia E55 · Nokia E72 · Nokia E73 · Nokia E75 · Nokia E5 · Nokia N78 · Nokia N79 · Nokia N85 · Nokia N86 8MP · Nokia N96 Nokia C3-00 / C3-01 / X2-00 / X2-01 / X3-02 / 201 / 300 / 302 / 303 / 306 / 311
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 16, 2012
please i need cheats how can i get for my modem, i have glo and airtel modem, but i do not have any cheat, and i cn not unlock both of them any help, please
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 17, 2012
Barely two months after I purchased my Nokia C5-06 in Abuja, I am having issues with the touchscreen, particularly the bottom left corner. I tried resetting the calibration but I got stuck in the process as the last circle to be checked (also at the bottom left), refuses to respond. Also, I noticed that apps download has been 'frozen' as the download button is disabled. My phone serial no. is 358295049306958. Please do I have a valid warranty, and how can I go about it? Thank you in advance.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Adesam01(m): 11:17pm On Dec 17, 2012
Hello, my nokia N8 main camera is not working (the camera shutter remain closed and d snapped image is black).
N.B The phone is not under warranty. Thanks
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by bukky1989: 1:47am On Dec 18, 2012
I'm really dissappointed about your service.Infact I'll advise people not to repair their phone at Nokia care due to my experience. I came to repair my phone at one of your branches(Ibadan)and was inform that the warranty on my phone has expired that the phone motherboard was faulty and to repair it they will have to change it which will cost me 28,000 naira with a year guarantee, I agreed that the phone should be repaired.Eventually, I was called to come and pick my phone, on getting there, I was told my phone has been repaired without changing the motherboard and it comes with 3 months guarantee.The lady charged me 25,000 which I paid though I complained immediately that how will they change the initial plans and not inform me but the lady the apologised and assured me there won't be any problem.
When I got home to charge my phone, I notice the phone was hanging.After a week, I had the time to take it back and the phone was reformatted, But I notice the problem became prominent,to the extend that I couldn't pick my calls and eventually the phone wasn't coming up like before.Then I took the phone back to nokia care at queen's cinema, Ibadan where I complained, the lady recorded it and told me the phone will be repaired.
During November, after two months of my submission,I received a call from nokia care office telling me that I've to pay 32 000 naira before they can repair my phone, while I was explaining the whole issue to the guy, he told me to call back, which I tried and he didn't pick my calls. One week later, the guy called back and the first statement he mention was I should not raise my voice at him. Then the whole thing became clear that these people are fraudster because
1. They called to inform me that they will change the motherboard but couldn't inform me when they change their plans.
2. They called me after my 3 months guarantee of which I had submitted it 2 months before my guarantee expired.
The attachment contains my evidence for those that are thinking to repair their phone there before they become victims and I notice they are affiliated to nokia, not Nokia as you may think.

Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by puplin(f): 7:08am On Dec 18, 2012
@Bukky, this is a very rare case though. You paid 25k to repair a phone that cost 55k and now they want u to pay 32k again? Pls what was the nature of the initial fault? Babe, u carry o....25k for repairs when no b bb porsche. Hian
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by femiwayne14: 10:45pm On Dec 19, 2012
hi, i hav nokia 5800 it had developed serises of problem any time a call is comin in/out d backlight goes off and after d call is drop d light come up again. 2. The 2 camera is not working very well. There is no option to on d front camera in d camera dept. 3. I wish to upgrade d firmware to latest version d one on mine is 11.0.009 type:RM-356
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by puplin(f): 4:47am On Dec 20, 2012
femiwayne14: hi, i hav nokia 5800 it had developed serises of problem any time a call is comin in/out d backlight goes off and after d call is drop d light come up again. 2. The 2 camera is not working very well. There is no option to on d front camera in d camera dept. 3. I wish to upgrade d firmware to latest version d one on mine is 11.0.009 type:RM-356
The backlight goes off anytime u place it close to your ears when receiving a call. It's programed to do so. Secondly, when u click the camera button ón the bottom right side of your 5800...thereafter click options ón your screen and go to use secondary camera...that is how u turn ón the front camera. Thirdly, the last firmware update was released last year september v60.0.003. Just click *#0000# ón your phone and check for updates, I suggest u have a working data plan cos of the size of the updates.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by freewitme(m): 5:54am On Dec 20, 2012
hello, my nokia model 1280 always shows me insert sim even if i put a new sim on. what should i do?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by femiwayne14: 7:43am On Dec 20, 2012
thanks. But d problem of d backlight is dat any time i place a call or a call is coming in d screen light wil off automatically i will not b able to see d caller. About d camera when i snap wit d back camera it look like dat of phones wit 1/0.5MPixel, it not good at all. D second nokia 5800 has d same camera problem but it font camera is working perfectly and d backlight dose not go off wen call is coming\receiving a call
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by puplin(f): 8:08am On Dec 20, 2012
femiwayne14: thanks. But d problem of d backlight is dat any time i place a call or a call is coming in d screen light wil off automatically i will not b able to see d caller. About d camera when i snap wit d back camera it look like dat of phones wit 1/0.5MPixel, it not good at all. D second nokia 5800 has d same camera problem but it font camera is working perfectly and d backlight dose not go off wen call is coming\receiving a call
Update the firmware and lets see if there are changes. Pertaining to the picture quality, na so d thing be o...except if u take the pictures outside in bright sunlight.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by puplin(f): 8:10am On Dec 20, 2012
freewitme: hello, my nokia model 1280 always shows me insert sim even if i put a new sim on. what should i do?
Insert sim
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Buqqui: 2:14pm On Dec 20, 2012
Nokia E61I, I'm having issues with the phone.
1. The backlight goes off and on at will,it works perfectly for a period of time and the starts malfunctioning again, the backlight I mean.
2. Whenever I try installing some applications,I get error message like 'application acess not granted','expired certificate'.
I've tried back dating the phone and formating it,but the problems still persists.
How can I fix the problem,please?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Ikoniko(f): 3:23pm On Dec 21, 2012
how can i block number in my asha 302?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 6:44am On Dec 22, 2012
for like 3 days now, the internet or lemme say the 3G signal
sign on my phone changed from the normal to something
dat looks like a barbed knife or a serrated tooth saw as
shown in the picx below, can someone tell me wat dat
means exactly, dz not the first time am seeing it and I've
browsed to what dat is but haven't succeeded wid d answer yet. Thanx in advance

Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 22, 2012
puplin: The backlight goes off anytime u place it close to your ears when receiving a call. It's programed to do so. Secondly, when u click the camera button ón the bottom right side of your 5800...thereafter click options ón your screen and go to use secondary camera...that is how u turn ón the front camera. Thirdly, the last firmware update was released last year september v60.0.003. Just click *#0000# ón your phone and check for updates, I suggest u have a working data plan cos of the size of the updates.
i don't think he meant d backlight goes off wen call enters and d phone is put near his ear, i feel d proximity sensor is been blocked by somtn, am having same problem wid my e6 now
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 22, 2012
Buqqui: Nokia E61I, I'm having issues with the phone.
1. The backlight goes off and on at will,it works perfectly for a period of time and the starts malfunctioning again, the backlight I mean.
2. Whenever I try installing some applications,I get error message like 'application acess not granted','expired certificate'.
I've tried back dating the phone and formating it,but the problems still persists.
How can I fix the problem,please?
hmmmm maybe u need 2 hack d phone to install apps
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by femiwayne14: 1:15pm On Dec 22, 2012
Movingcoil: i don't think he meant d backlight goes off wen call enters and d phone is put near his ear, i feel d proximity sensor is been blocked by somtn, am having same problem wid my e6 now

Yeah u got it? Where d problem is, is when receivesing calls i won't know who is callin. Hw do we solve ds problem? I've try to upgrade but d respond i alway get is no new update availablem. Anybody wit nokia 5800 latest firmware download trend pls post it.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by femiwayne14: 2:03pm On Dec 22, 2012
Movingcoil: for like 3 days now, the internet or lemme say the 3G signal
sign on my phone changed from the normal to something
dat looks like a barbed knife or a serrated tooth saw as
shown in the picx below, can someone tell me wat dat
means exactly, dz not the first time am seeing it and I've
browsed to what dat is but haven't succeeded wid d answer yet. Thanx in advance

Look no wori nothing do ur phone its dat u have like two different application dat were connected, try and check ur connectivity setting and disconnect all gprs connections.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Buqqui: 4:02pm On Dec 22, 2012
How do I hack Nokia E61?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 6:33am On Dec 23, 2012
Buqqui: How do I hack Nokia E61?
bro browse norton hack for symbian phones
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 6:35am On Dec 23, 2012
femiwayne14:

Yeah u got it? Where d problem is, is when receivesing calls i won't know who is callin. Hw do we solve ds problem? I've try to upgrade but d respond i alway get is no new update availablem. Anybody wit nokia 5800 latest firmware download trend pls post it.
i don't think itz a software problem cos i always hav d updated firmware and apps in my phone always, itz a hardware problem and can be fixed wen taken to a phone technician, i purposely left my own like dat cos itz serving me some purpose now
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Terabyteck(m): 6:39am On Dec 23, 2012
PLEASE HEILP...
MY N8 IS NOT BOOTING WHEN SIM IS INSERTED BUT WORK PERFECTLY IN OFFLINE MODE, BUT WHEN I INSERT A SIM THE SYSTEM WILL JUST GO OFF
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 23, 2012
Terabyteck: PLEASE HEILP...
MY N8 IS NOT BOOTING WHEN SIM IS INSERTED BUT WORK PERFECTLY IN OFFLINE MODE, BUT WHEN I INSERT A SIM THE SYSTEM WILL JUST GO OFF
first of all try using the sim in anoda phone and check how the phone works 2 make sure dat d sim is not at fault, if the sim works okay wid anoda phone den itz d phone problem. If u can do d test wid anoda n8 dat will be better. Wen d sim is exonerated, den use anoda good working sim and power ur n8 wid it, and see wat happens. But if it seems ur phone is at fault, just hard reset ur phone in offline mode, dat should solve it if itz a software problem
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Terabyteck(m): 7:29pm On Dec 23, 2012
Have done that, (hardRestart) yet not still working normal.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by femiwayne14: 7:11pm On Dec 24, 2012
Movingcoil: i don't think itz a software problem cos i always hav d updated firmware and apps in my phone always, itz a hardware problem and can be fixed wen taken to a phone technician, i purposely left my own like dat cos itz serving me some purpose now
thanks for dat. But hw was d picture u take wit ur phone, mine is not good at all.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 24, 2012
Terabyteck: Have done that, (hardRestart) yet not still working normal.
is der a way u can reinstall the firmware ie flash the phone wid a recent firmware using phoenix? If u can try dat and also hav u done dat simcard test to check if itz not a simcard problem, if all these tests fails, den itz an internal hardware problem which requires a qualified technician
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 24, 2012
femiwayne14: thanks for dat. But hw was d picture u take wit ur phone, mine is not good at all.
please rephrase d question cos i couldn't understand U
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by beneff(m): 10:18pm On Dec 24, 2012
Pls I want to update my lumia 710 to windo
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 24, 2012
beneff: Pls I want to update my lumia 710 to windo
it already came wid Microsoft Windows Phone 7.5 Mango, except u meant dat u want to upgrade to a higher windows phone os den u should browse for it
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Terabyteck(m): 11:00pm On Dec 24, 2012
ok, will try to send it to Nokia Care Centre when they resume by January...
I sincerely appreciate this online service please keep it up

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (129)

Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] / 2go (system Version) Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.