Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,041 members, 7,835,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Nokia Care @ Nigeria: - Phones (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia Care @ Nigeria: (436689 Views)

Nokia Care (service Centre) Locations Nigeria. / Pls My E6 Gets Too Hot And I Hav Sent It To Nokia Care Here In Abuja Andi Took 2 / List Of Addresses Or Phone Numbers Of Nokia Care/repair Centres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (129) (Go Down)

Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by siphaka: 9:27am On Jan 19, 2013
hi

my nokia E71 is saying phone start-up failed .contact the retailer,
what is the problem and what can i do
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Bjayjay: 9:34am On Jan 19, 2013
Am using a nokia n96 I was having difficulties installing apps so I decided to restore it to factory setting. I used d factory setting icon in the settings it asked for a password which I typed. I expected d phone to restart it just shows a white blank screen. Pls what can I do
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 19, 2013
I upgraded my nokia 2700c to v9.98 since then i can't download application always saying certificate not found on phone or sim or invalid certificate
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by iykofias(m): 11:16pm On Jan 19, 2013
Pls Op, am findin it hard to download whatsapp on my E50 nokia which is a symbian fone.wot cn i do.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by neyoosha: 1:44am On Jan 20, 2013
pls how can i activate or install dstv mobile on my nokia N97 mini
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Emmyk(m): 2:01am On Jan 20, 2013
PrettyCindy: Hope y'all had a wonderful xmas celebration.

Please i need help with this nagging problem with my nokia asha 302 inbuilt email service. When i bought the phone 2weeks ago, it was working fine and i was getting alerts but all of a sudden, it started giving me this message when i try to login to yahoo mail: "service no longer sopported. Account not accessible anymore". One of the reasons i bought this phone is because of this email feature.
I have a feeling its not a big or serious problem but i just dont know how to go about it. Someone pls help me out.

The second one is downloading problem, both nokia built in browser, opera mini, ucweb and 1browser. I cant download anything at all or watch youtube videos or any video for that matter. Youtube videos dowmnload to 60%, stops and nothing shows. Other videos give me response like bufferring and then stops.

My internet connection is mtn internet and mtn access. I do not have mtn wap. I have sent settings to 3888 so many times but they did not respond.

all you need do is to Update/Upgrade ur phone. Download the lastest version. Go to Settings, scroll to device, u'l see update, then select download latest version. Cheers
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 21, 2013
Pls, My E71 bluetooth can't on, the message i get whenever i try to put it on is "unable to perform this operation" i had even flash the phone but to no avail. What shld i do?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by olameday: 10:28am On Jan 22, 2013
Pls i 4got d security code of my fone (xpress music) hw cn i get it.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nizamsk: 1:44pm On Jan 22, 2013
Sir my nokia x2-00 security code 12345 does not take, what i do?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Newcrescent(m): 9:18am On Jan 23, 2013
Pls, How can I transfer my contacts from Nokia E71 to Iphone5. Tried pairing which was successful but it could not still connect and transfer unlike Nokia to Nokia.

Pls help out.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Suc4live(m): 12:16pm On Jan 23, 2013
The sim slut for my C7 is faulty N always showing insert sim, pls call me(08066616150) if u av d sim slut for sale
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by jakoe: 11:52pm On Jan 23, 2013
pis o...my nokia 6220c has a problem ò....some of the buttons are not working...what do i mdo?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by milkydaddy(m): 4:47pm On Jan 24, 2013
Nokia Care:

Are you able to receive calls? Take phone to nokia care for repair. Where did you buy this phone?

how can i connect my nokia express music with my laptop to browse internet very urgent plz
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by pascal109(m): 6:37am On Jan 26, 2013
i am having issue with my nokia 200,the phone internet stoped,when i was asked to upgrade my internet.if i get to the phone internet it will write conflicting program,what should i do to correct it.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Ishola87(m): 1:24pm On Jan 26, 2013
Please i dont understand my phone store app which is Ovi download store.it was not working for one month now and i like to download new apps from it.sometime it asked me to update i did it but it was dsame pro is having.please mail me to know way out,here is it Ishola53@gmail.com.thanks
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by weezii(m): 12:30pm On Jan 27, 2013
hi Nokia, the best phone for me so far, please i got an e6 but since i got it, i have not been able to enjoy that phone yet. I updated the software to Belle Refresh. The phone keeps restarting everytime i try to open an App., i had to switch of my 3G service to reduce the occurence. Please what can i do about this cos' its really disturbing me. Will be awaiting ur reply. Thanks alot!
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Natty14(m): 8:39pm On Jan 28, 2013
plz nokiacare,, my nokia 700 went off while am browsing, since den,if i put simcard it will off. While if i remove d sim card and switch it on in offline mode, d phone will work normal.
I av flashed d phone buh e no work!!!

If d phone is on offline mode,and i want 2 dial emergency, it will trip off!!!plzz help
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Martx(m): 2:01pm On Jan 29, 2013
helo Nokia Care, pleas my nokia E71 automatically goes off when using it, and to restart i av to plug in the charger before it turns on, ples wat can i do.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by onyfrank: 7:30am On Jan 30, 2013
Good day. I have nokia 8801 with imei 356673000376404.
The phone only see Glo network wen i search with 'operator selection,' and i want to use my MTN line with it. Pls hw can i rectify dis problem. I want d phone to recognisn other network. Thanx

Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by weezii(m): 10:37am On Jan 30, 2013
looks like they dont really care about this thread. Amma go look for solution somewhere else....*vexing
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Oyinkansolanew(f): 3:50pm On Jan 30, 2013
pls i use nokia 303 i cant stream videos it tells me quality of bandwidth nt strong enough. Plz wat do i do
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by olameday: 2:44pm On Jan 31, 2013
Pls cn i use xpress music to watch vido on youtub if yes hw cn i do it,coz av being tryin it and is nt wrkin
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by yeddy99: 3:47pm On Feb 01, 2013
pls i would like to know why whatsapp is not available for the N9 phone.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by HABRUZZY(m): 11:00pm On Feb 01, 2013
How can I get rid of small "1" in status line on top

The Upgrade to Belle was nice (except for lost applications and the annoying fact, that WiFi is now "always-on"wink, but what bothers me most is, that the phone feels it necessary to show, that I'm using line 1 on the top status bar. I can understand that it's important to know, if I would be using line 2 accidentially, but since line 1 is the default, I don't want to know about it. So how do I get rid of this ugly "1" on top?

Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Ishola87(m): 6:55pm On Feb 02, 2013
Please help me Nokia ,am using ASHA201 and it Email and chat is working well when i bought it but now i update the phone and all applicationtion dat is working bfore now just stoped to work.The most upset one is my Email and my chating which come with the phone all of sudden stoped working.Please and please what can i do to make those apps working? Please send message to this number 08180512212 which is my number to know what to do.i love yu Nokia becaause of good product yu produce.Thanks
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Tobis90: 6:48am On Feb 03, 2013
pls if u update ur fone, for the symbian user's.... Will d phone ram increase aswell... Pls reply me inbox pls or better still email: tobis90@yahoo.com
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Jhulyan(m): 11:28am On Feb 03, 2013
Tobis90: pls if u update ur fone, for the symbian user's.... Will d phone ram increase aswell... Pls reply me inbox pls or better still email: tobis90@yahoo.com
sorry,it wont.u r jst updatin d fone's software while ur RAM is an hardware whc cn onli b updated by removin n replacin it whc in ths case i thnk its impossible cis its factory installd frm d manufacturers.
I STAND CORRECTED
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Jhulyan(m): 11:31am On Feb 03, 2013
pls i need a nokia care centre or repair point in akwa ibom state as i need to change the casing and repair the touch functionality of my nokia N97 32gb urgently.will appreciate a positive response.Thnks
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Tobis90: 1:02pm On Feb 04, 2013
Jhulyan:
sorry,it wont.u r jst updatin d fone's software while ur RAM is an hardware whc cn onli b updated by removin n replacin it whc in ths case i thnk its impossible cis its factory installd frm d manufacturers.
I STAND CORRECTED

Hope changing of RAM won't cus any more problem too the phone ooooo... And were can i get it perfect done
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by blackweaver(m): 6:40pm On Feb 04, 2013
Tobis90:

Hope changing of RAM won't cus any more problem too the phone ooooo... And were can i get it perfect done

you can't change the ram on a phone, that's one way it's different from a pc. If you absolutely must have a device with more ram you'll have to buy another phone.
This of course is different from changing the memory card on your phone.
Might i ask: why do u want to change your ram anyway?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by HABRUZZY(m): 10:32am On Feb 06, 2013
How can I get rid of small "1" in status line on top

The Upgrade to Belle was nice (except for lost applications and the annoying fact, that WiFi is now "always-on"wink, but what bothers me most is, that the phone feels it necessary to show, that I'm using line 1 on the top status bar. I can understand that it's important to know, if I would be using line 2 accidentially, but since line 1 is the default, I don't want to know about it. So how do I get rid of this ugly "1" on top?

Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Hugo7(m): 4:31pm On Feb 07, 2013
Ishola87: Please help me Nokia ,am using ASHA201 and it Email and chat is working well when i bought it but now i update the phone and all applicationtion dat is working bfore now just stoped to work.The most upset one is my Email and my chating which come with the phone all of sudden stoped working.Please and please what can i do to make those apps working? Please send message to this number 08180512212 which is my number to know what to do.i love yu Nokia becaause of good product yu produce.Thanks
the answer to ur problem is factory settings ,go to settings on ur phone click on factory setting,when it request 4 password uze 12345..

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (129)

Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / 2go (system Version) Download / Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.