Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Nokia Care @ Nigeria: - Phones (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia Care @ Nigeria: (436382 Views)

Nokia Care (service Centre) Locations Nigeria. / Pls My E6 Gets Too Hot And I Hav Sent It To Nokia Care Here In Abuja Andi Took 2 / List Of Addresses Or Phone Numbers Of Nokia Care/repair Centres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (129) (Go Down)

Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by harlos: 9:58am On Jul 14, 2014
Please any Nokia expert in the house.

My Nokia N8 camera lens has refused to open whenever i want to take a picture, please how much will it take me repair.....
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by 4llerbuntu(m): 9:18am On Jul 15, 2014
hey how much can i get a lumia 900 motherboard and where?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by anuville: 10:46am On Jul 15, 2014
Pls help me with airtel internet configuration on my lumia 625. I mean how do i configure my airtel lin on my lumia 625
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Xcrews: 7:54am On Jul 17, 2014
please to The thread owner I ask permission to post on your thread. this is genuine . thanks

Now where's that babe that says you are broke??

Does she know the X-crew makes all things easy for those who are patroitic to them??

Now this is another one to keep you talking to that girl 247. Yes, I mean you can now CALL for FREE 247 on Etisalat. Anytime and anywhere to all Nigerian Networks.

Please doubt is allowed but the best will can convince you with is by putting a call through to you. So drop your number you want us to call you with. We may run out of talks but if you won't run out of listening then lets do this!!

All thanks to the X-crew teams ( Lagos )

please we also have a group on whatsapp...add and request your join @ 08164490691
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Xcrews: 9:35am On Jul 17, 2014
Now where's that babe that says you are broke??

Does she know the X-crew makes all things easy for those who are patroitic to them??

Now this is another one to keep you talking to that girl 247. Yes, I mean you can now CALL for FREE 247 on Etisalat. Anytime and anywhere to all Nigerian Networks.

Please doubt is allowed but the best will can convince you with is by putting a call through to you. So drop your number you want us to call you with. We may run out of talks but if you won't run out of listening then lets do this!!

All thanks to the X-crew teams ( Lagos )

please we also have a group on whatsapp...add and request your join @ 08164490691
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by ycmdng(m): 11:55am On Jul 17, 2014
Good people, Great nation; window OS 8.1 is out with more fascinating features ( notification tray like android, better UI, etc). You can upgrade your 8.0 or buy latest Nokia handsets like Lumia 630 and yet to release 635 and 930.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by cruxeylord(m): 6:11am On Jul 19, 2014
[quote author=NokiaCare]
Hi please i forget my n97 security code hw can i get it back thanx
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by omoboy08(m): 7:24pm On Jul 19, 2014
250MB-N400
500MB-N700
750MB-N1100
1GB -N1300
ALL CARIES ONE MONTH VALIDITY
WORKS WITH ANY DEVICES EXCEPT BLACKBERRY
*461*7# TO CHECK BALANCE WHEN YOU SUBSCRIBE.
TO SUB: JUST SEND EQUIVALENT MTN CARD TO 08038619777 WITH YOUR NUMBER AND YOU WILL BE CREDITED WITH THE DATA IMMEDIATELY.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by tunde1200(m): 3:36am On Jul 20, 2014
Please how do I get my nokia lumia520 connected to my laptop? Have been trying it but my laptop can't see my phone at all.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Xcrews: 8:20am On Jul 20, 2014
please to the thread owner. I ask for permission to post on your thread. this is genuine

Make unlimited calls free....doubt is allowed but try me.

We will surprise you to your marrows

08164490691 is the number to add on whatsapp
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Lolzinski: 12:17pm On Jul 20, 2014
My Nokia Asha suddenly goes off sometimes while I'm listening to music or when a call comes in. Please assist@Nokia team
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by stanliwise(m): 2:55pm On Jul 20, 2014
Lolzinski: My Nokia Asha suddenly goes off sometimes while I'm listening to music or when a call comes in. Please assist@Nokia team
This might be as a result of low memory in phone or your battery is very bad.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Lolzinski: 5:52am On Jul 21, 2014
My battery is in a very good condition and the memory is not low. What's the way out of this?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by martinoh(m): 7:01am On Jul 21, 2014
[color=#990000][/color] I forgot my nokia asha 230 security code, can someone help me on how to unlock it without flashing the phone.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by jumper524(m): 12:39pm On Jul 21, 2014
pleas my nokia c3-02 is always having network problem although am using glo network any time the network seize it would show 3g pleas is it that the phone can also have 3g network
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by stanliwise(m): 5:35pm On Jul 22, 2014
Lolzinski: My battery is in a very good condition and the memory is not low. What's the way out of this?
is your memory card full or do have have too many underground apps e.g whatsapp
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by irich21(m): 6:57am On Jul 23, 2014
Please is there any update for nokia N8 phone? Mine has been with the same software it came with and it's kind draining battery faster than when I first got it or should I just flash it?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Selwin256(m): 8:14pm On Jul 23, 2014
Plsssss how can I barred a number from calling me. Plssss help!

1 Like

Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Sphiwe: 9:18pm On Jul 24, 2014
Hi!
I cant download other stuffs i want to download, it just say "no phone certificate"... What must i do to get this certificate on nokia asha 201? Pls help me

1 Like

Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Lolzinski: 7:19am On Jul 25, 2014
@Stanlywise, my memory card isn't full and the only background App I have is WhatsApp
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by stanliwise(m): 4:00pm On Jul 25, 2014
Lolzinski: @Stanlywise, my memory card isn't full and the only background App I have is WhatsApp
i wud suggest flashing the phone or resetting but i don't think if it is the problem.
It could be an IC in the phone.
May be you take it to an enginneer if you wish but this issue might be more than what will think cause i have come across a lot of issuse like this and they were not caused by a particular problem.

Last but not the list try to check out if it is not caused by low network coverage.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 26, 2014
tunde1200: Please how do I get my nokia lumia520 connected to my laptop? Have been trying it but my laptop can't see my phone at all.
go to the official zune websites and download/install d latest version of zune software; from dia u can connect any lumia phone via usb cable n do some pimping n transfer multimedia via it.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 26, 2014
Lolzinski: My Nokia Asha suddenly goes off sometimes while I'm listening to music or when a call comes in. Please assist@Nokia team
get some data mb like 25mb and upgrade ur asha to a beta n latest version by menu-go to setting-device-phone software update n enjoy
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 26, 2014
jumper524: pleas my nokia c3-02 is always having network problem although am using glo network any time the network seize it would show 3g pleas is it that the phone can also have 3g network
that is glo for u
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 26, 2014
irich21: Please is there any update for nokia N8 phone? Mine has been with the same software it came with and it's kind draining battery faster than when I first got it or should I just flash it?
check some of my previous post u can upgrade w/o flashing it
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 26, 2014
Sphiwe: Hi!
I cant download other stuffs i want to download, it just say "no phone certificate"... What must i do to get this certificate on nokia asha 201? Pls help me
c my previous post on upgrading via data plan, n giv me feedback
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 26, 2014
jerryjeffgsm: hello pals, i hav a nokia 500 phone wit a mic problem. i checked and da mic was a retangular type wit 4 terminals but i want to use a universal mic(wit red and black wire). pls how do i go about it. i need an urgent help pls.
google jumper solution pix for nokia 500 mic tracks
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by tunde1200(m): 1:01am On Jul 27, 2014
gsmlogic42: go to the official zune websites and download/install d latest version of zune software; from dia u can connect any lumia phone via usb cable n do some pimping n transfer multimedia via it.

Thanks very much I will do as you said!!
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by stanliwise(m): 6:15am On Jul 27, 2014
Selwin256: Plsssss how can I barred a number from calling me. Plssss help!
goto your contact and search for blacklist, the add the number to your blacklist.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by ikanason(m): 1:47am On Jul 28, 2014
Pls pals can nokia asha 501 dual sim ping?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Diseye29(m): 7:48am On Jul 28, 2014
pls Hw can i share my net wok with nokia asha 501 touch screen .wat software n d link 2 download it pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (129)

Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] / 2go (system Version) Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.