Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Nokia Care @ Nigeria: - Phones (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia Care @ Nigeria: (435873 Views)

Nokia Care (service Centre) Locations Nigeria. / Pls My E6 Gets Too Hot And I Hav Sent It To Nokia Care Here In Abuja Andi Took 2 / List Of Addresses Or Phone Numbers Of Nokia Care/repair Centres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (129) (Go Down)

Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by PucciGuru(m): 3:03pm On Jul 29, 2014
Hello Everyone,my Nokia lumia screen is seizing,what will I do?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nonsoco80(m): 6:44am On Jul 30, 2014
how much is original nokia lumia 920 battery. I want to replace it
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Chuksgeo: 6:49am On Aug 01, 2014
pls where can I download games like latest Realfootball, Ashphalt and other 3D games for my Nokia C7
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by barthchuks(m): 3:50pm On Aug 01, 2014
My nokia asha 201 no longer do whatsapp, It no longer download signed applications using the inbuilt browser. I tried Updating the firmware using Nokia suite, Nokia software updater, Nokia pc Suite but all didn't work. I even tried flashing it with Phoenix but to no avail Pls Nokia Care Or anybody who can proffer a solution here should help.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by stanliwise(m): 8:18pm On Aug 01, 2014
barthchuks: My nokia asha 201 no longer do whatsapp, It no longer download signed applications using the inbuilt browser. I tried Updating the firmware using Nokia suite, Nokia software updater, Nokia pc Suite but all didn't work. I even tried flashing it with Phoenix but to no avail Pls Nokia Care Or anybody who can proffer a solution here should help.
You have to start downloading unsigned app( I mean you should download app from other site apart from the official site or from store.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by barthchuks(m): 9:04am On Aug 02, 2014
stanliwise:
You have to start downloading unsigned app( I mean you should download app from other site apart from the official site or from store.
I have been doing that but it doesn't work with whatsapp, It tells me something like "I don't have an authority certificate or that the certificate is from an untrusted supplier" wenever I put my phone number
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by stanliwise(m): 9:31am On Aug 02, 2014
barthchuks: I have been doing that but it doesn't work with whatsapp, It tells me something like "I don't have an authority certificate or that the certificate is from an untrusted supplier" wenever I put my phone number
can you xplain beta?......Is it that it is not installing at all or it has install n it refuse to work?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 02, 2014
stanliwise:
can you xplain beta?......Is it that it is not installing at all or it has install n it refuse to work?
get a separate fone n dwnload whatzapp dont install it yet, den save it on ur memory card=transfer d memory card to ur very fone n try installing it on ur fone. Make sure u use ur own sim card on both all thru out.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by barthchuks(m): 8:41pm On Aug 02, 2014
stanliwise:
it installs but refuses to work.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by IamAbeGroups(m): 5:27am On Aug 03, 2014
My Nokia X fell inside water so i seperated the battery from the phone and allowed it to dry for 48hrs but the phone never turns on again. It does'nt charge through the charging point again i have to use a desktop charger to charge the battery and each time the battery is charge and i insert the battery in the phone it heats up from the back cover and never turns on, i took it for repair the tried all the could but to no avail. Pls i need ur assistance!
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 03, 2014
IamAbeGroups: My Nokia X fell inside water so i seperated the battery from the phone and allowed it to dry for 48hrs but the phone never turns on again. It does'nt charge through the charging point again i have to use a desktop charger to charge the battery and each time the battery is charge and i insert the battery in the phone it heats up from the back cover and never turns on, i took it for repair the tried all the could but to no avail. Pls i need ur assistance!
sorry to say dz, YOUR NOKIA X PHONE IS DEAD!
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by eferari(m): 1:07am On Aug 04, 2014
Pls where can I get the new nokia android X2 to buy and how much is the cost? Reply asap..thanks
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Adeyemi0(m): 8:39am On Aug 04, 2014
Chuksgeo: pls where can I download games like latest Realfootball, Ashphalt and other 3D games for my Nokia C7
Am also using Nokia C7 though i wanna sell it,i have all the HD games let me know where you reside so i can help out.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by chidooh1: 11:36am On Aug 04, 2014
Adeyemi0: Am also using Nokia C7 though i wanna sell it,i have all the HD games let me know where you reside so i can help out.
how much do u want to sale it and location, i stay i Lagos
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by busuyi44: 6:30pm On Aug 04, 2014
What can I do? WhatsApp+ has stopped working on my Nokia X. WhatsApp app I downloaded from 1MobileMarket isn't supported as well, please help me. My phone isn't complete without WhatsApp app
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by eferari(m): 10:55pm On Aug 04, 2014
Hi guys, please is Nokia android X2 now avaible in nigeria? And how much does it cost...thanks
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by busuyi44: 12:11pm On Aug 05, 2014
eferari: Hi guys, please is Nokia android X2 now avaible in nigeria? And how much does it cost...thanks
bro don't buy any Nokia X phone ooo,they don't support WhatsApp.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by heatmeup(f): 10:21am On Aug 08, 2014
pls ooo i'll like to copy my msgs from my asha 200 cos am not using it again and i really need those msgs how can i go about it
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 08, 2014
heatmeup: pls ooo i'll like to copy my msgs from my asha 200 cos am not using it again and i really need those msgs how can i go about it
google 'nokia pc/ovi suite' download and install d latest version of it on ur laptop/pc_with a usb cable u can start transfering all tins on it-all jst by one-click away.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by BonetEzra(m): 6:12pm On Aug 09, 2014
Pls, how do i install whatsapp on my nokia x. I have tried so many times but cldn't install. I need ur help pls!
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 6:27am On Aug 10, 2014
BonetEzra: Pls, how do i install whatsapp on my nokia x. I have tried so many times but cldn't install. I need ur help pls!
yeah, cuz it an old version with some bugs n problem: nw follow dz link n dowload a cleaner version free http://www.aboveandroid.com/2014/07/whatsapp-plus-v6-02-support-nokia-x-devices-download-apk. and enjoy

1 Like

Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Infoay: 3:12pm On Aug 10, 2014
Please am having problem downloading whatsapp application on my Asha 305 Nokia phone. Please help me out
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by danchosen: 4:40pm On Aug 10, 2014
>>> NOKIA XL WHATSAPP READY shocked grin kiss cry embarassed tongue sad cheesy cool shocked
>> SOLUTON FOR NOKIA XL WHATSAPP PROBLEMS
>>> START USING WHATSAPP ON YOUR NOKIA XL NOW JUST
> CALL OR SMS 09030399023 OR 08078084086
> EMAIL: danchosen@gmail.com or dcworldcliq@gmail.com
> VISIT: dccliq..com

>>>> AND GET IT DONE NOW!!!

Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Xcrews: 10:14am On Aug 11, 2014
Join the X-crew's conversation on the group at whatsapp on 08164490691. we solve all impossibilities on andriod and teach you advance creation of apps, calling free on etisalat and unlimited browsing all free of cost. yes doubt is allowed but the least you can do is allowing us convince you by requesting to join the many who have been testifying to our good works thanks.Admin please youe permission is sought to post on your thread.

a direct chat with Engineers that gives you a step to Step guide on solutions to your problems.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Diseye29(m): 10:11am On Aug 13, 2014
pls engineers help,since i repire my phone from power problem it has never been d same ,d network is only edge n edge no dy wok well for my area .if I call some one d pesn will nt here me ...is it dat d person i gev to repire my phone stole somtin inside? I use E71
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by abobss(m): 11:14am On Aug 13, 2014
NokiaCare: [size=14pt]Post here whenever you comes across a problem in your Nokia phone,
We are always happy to help you,
[/size]

Note: Include Firmware version and possible details (Dial *#0000# on your phone )
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by solidhomes: 8:10pm On Aug 13, 2014
tosins: Hw much did u get it

$126
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Horluwahighdee(m): 10:51pm On Aug 14, 2014
Please i need confirm price of nokia c6 screen
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by MrBUN86(m): 8:50am On Aug 17, 2014
Pls, the Ctrl key in my Nokia E5 has not been working. Wht will I do?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by BonetEzra(m): 2:16pm On Aug 17, 2014
Hello guyz, pls i mistakenly deleted my airtel access point n when ever i request 4a new one they reply dat my fone does not support dat service. I use nokia E6. Pls how do i configure it manually?
Another problem is when eva a call comes in2 my line, d screen doesn't show light, so i only get 2 know who is calling bcuz i enabled d *say caller id* stuff. Need ur help pls...
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by D4doyin(f): 6:27pm On Aug 17, 2014
My nokia E5 is showing phone startup failed contact Retailer.... Please how do I solve this problem... Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (129)

Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] / 2go (system Version) Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.