Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,921 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

How To Print Your Improved NIN Slip - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Print Your Improved NIN Slip (56027 Views)

FG To Replace NIN Slip With Digital Tokens January 1 / New Improved NIN Charges: What Is The Government's Endgame? / FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Print Your Improved NIN Slip by Sammy07: 9:09pm On Jul 08, 2021
shadeyinka:

I have downloaded the ID card but Im just wondering why one would need subscriptions with respect to the NIN

Na there problem.
I notice I have 25 subscriptions and I've used 5

How I used 5, I don't know.
Even.the usefulness self. Ion know
Re: How To Print Your Improved NIN Slip by Abdulpro1(m): 9:13pm On Jul 08, 2021
AdetayoNL:
I did it all.. got to the payment and was asked to pay #570.16, I made the payment, but 4hours after, it did not bring a page with download option out, it's bringing back the payment page again.. I sent email to them since, no respond after 4hours
I'm having this same problem right now
Re: How To Print Your Improved NIN Slip by brainhgeek(m): 9:13pm On Jul 08, 2021
Ezeakanobi:
It costs money

Like #500 or there about and you must be sure you didn't block pop-ups otherwise, you won't be able to print
Re: How To Print Your Improved NIN Slip by Akalia(m): 9:13pm On Jul 08, 2021
I don't follow. What about those of us that were issued the permanent one prior, do we still need to get this new shit?
Re: How To Print Your Improved NIN Slip by shadeyinka(m): 9:16pm On Jul 08, 2021
Sammy07:

Na there problem.
I notice I have 25 subscriptions and I've used 5

How I used 5, I don't know.
Even.the usefulness self. Ion know
Welcome to Nigeria.

Its all about the money
Re: How To Print Your Improved NIN Slip by tona2020(m): 9:22pm On Jul 08, 2021
Zombies nation
Re: How To Print Your Improved NIN Slip by Ask4bigneyo(m): 9:25pm On Jul 08, 2021
Ok
Re: How To Print Your Improved NIN Slip by BrainSanitizer: 9:29pm On Jul 08, 2021
Anyone who has done it should please tell us how much the "necessary payment" is.
Re: How To Print Your Improved NIN Slip by streetvips(m): 9:31pm On Jul 08, 2021
Who don print abeg?
Re: How To Print Your Improved NIN Slip by futurerex: 9:32pm On Jul 08, 2021
AdetayoNL:
I did it all.. got to the payment and was asked to pay #570.16, I made the payment, but 4hours after, it did not bring a page with download option out, it's bringing back the payment page again.. I sent email to them since, no respond after 4hours
Na too much money the worry you. Voter's card is free and permanent but, they're asking us to pay for National ID. What is the use of this Government to the people?
Re: How To Print Your Improved NIN Slip by futurerex: 9:38pm On Jul 08, 2021
brainhgeek:

Like #500 or there about and you must be sure you didn't block pop-ups otherwise, you won't be able to print
You mean ads pop-ups

Re: How To Print Your Improved NIN Slip by 198800Mam(m): 9:45pm On Jul 08, 2021
gentleman82:
Repent now of your sinful evil ways to avoid spending your eternity in hell fire after you die. Jesus Christ love and warns you to repent and convert now to Christianity to avoid hell fire. Only Jesus Christ can save you by his death on the cross and his blood which washes away your sins, any other ways ( Islam, paganism, Hinduism, atheism, etc) can not save you. Be wise while you still have the chance accept Jesus Christ now and save your soul from hell.

God will give u understanding on when to post n not to post dis ur repentance write up

2 Likes

Re: How To Print Your Improved NIN Slip by flyinnizam(m): 9:58pm On Jul 08, 2021
Emyben:
It keeps telling me ‘User ID does not exist’

But then I have my NIN and I used the NIMC app to register my phone lines.
Why then is it telling me ‘User ID does not exist’? even after requesting for pin? Nawa ooo
which year did u get ur nin?
Re: How To Print Your Improved NIN Slip by Dayvidblue: 9:58pm On Jul 08, 2021
Splendoor:
I never even do my own
what happen to identity card nah
at a cheap price dm me for your logo and flyer design

I need a logo, let's talk on WhatsApp.
Re: How To Print Your Improved NIN Slip by flyinnizam(m): 10:03pm On Jul 08, 2021
tunwumi:

https://nimc.gov.ng/how-to-print-your-improved-nin-slip/

Pls share any problem you are experiencing so we can assist.
showing userid does not exist
Re: How To Print Your Improved NIN Slip by shevon: 10:07pm On Jul 08, 2021
tunwumi:

I was still asking someone about this earlier in the day.
The user ID I see on my mobile keeps getting flagged as invalid, and I don't know why. But all the accounts I registered today worked and I was able to download the document for them (except for one which payment was successfully but we didn't get a download link for)
What do I do about my user ID?
Re: How To Print Your Improved NIN Slip by shevon: 10:10pm On Jul 08, 2021
AdetayoNL:
l
Same thing happened to me today. After paying and downloading for some of my brothers, the last one we tried (with the same computers as the ones before that o) didn't pop up the download link. Reached out o them too and we are yet to get any feedback.
Re: How To Print Your Improved NIN Slip by GhettoBwoy: 10:10pm On Jul 08, 2021
Well I no longer belong here
I belong to UAR now
And I already have my plastic national UAR I'd
Nin and the government of naija should getat
Re: How To Print Your Improved NIN Slip by Ezeakanobi: 10:11pm On Jul 08, 2021
BrainSanitizer:
Anyone who has done it should please tell us how much the "necessary payment" is.
578 is what I was charged

1 Like

Re: How To Print Your Improved NIN Slip by romeoetin(m): 10:16pm On Jul 08, 2021
Ezeakanobi:

578 is what I was charged

Me too.
Re: How To Print Your Improved NIN Slip by Uncleodi(m): 10:18pm On Jul 08, 2021
tunwumi:

Very similar to tawakkalna...Good innovation
Re: How To Print Your Improved NIN Slip by TimmyTen(m): 10:19pm On Jul 08, 2021
Good to know
Re: How To Print Your Improved NIN Slip by NamelessOGBENI(m): 10:19pm On Jul 08, 2021
But PVC will ready even after enrolling a year earlier.

Their priorities is cast on stone, no masses can change it. I would have implore us to Please Vote Correctly but the CHANGE wey dem talk about no reach our side o..
Re: How To Print Your Improved NIN Slip by wizkidblogger(f): 10:21pm On Jul 08, 2021
Not free and the payment gateway is crappy too
Re: How To Print Your Improved NIN Slip by wizkidblogger(f): 10:21pm On Jul 08, 2021
RadioMOUTH:
What of me that has lost the sim?

Go and update your nin at nearest nimc office with your new number
Re: How To Print Your Improved NIN Slip by just2endowed: 10:28pm On Jul 08, 2021
Strongbest:
Hmmmm. I think I did mine since around 2013\2014 thereabout, and still haven't received the plastic ID.

Are we now just going to accept the paper as an alternative to the plastic? Maybe as our fate finally. It is well.

Na waoh
Re: How To Print Your Improved NIN Slip by Eyeness: 10:41pm On Jul 08, 2021
tunwumi:

after it debited me twice, I was still unable to get my NIN slip printed
Re: How To Print Your Improved NIN Slip by brightology3: 10:47pm On Jul 08, 2021
Niger
Re: How To Print Your Improved NIN Slip by Emyben(m): 10:49pm On Jul 08, 2021
flyinnizam:
which year did u get ur nin?

I used the NIMC app around March this year to create a profile and link my sims. I’m now dumbfounded to see this nonsense this evening. Lol
Re: How To Print Your Improved NIN Slip by Dreadful: 10:49pm On Jul 08, 2021
AdetayoNL:
How did you managed to login. I can't login after I must have inserted my pin and ID
Re: How To Print Your Improved NIN Slip by alimaxion: 10:51pm On Jul 08, 2021
tunwumi:

I have followed this instruction but was unable to download the slip

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Governor Sani Bello Evacuated By Helicopter From Abuja-Kaduna Expressway / Doyin Okupe Embarassed By Journalists / Picture Of Gov Okorocha Demanding The Release Of Voters Held Illegally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.