Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

How To Print Your Improved NIN Slip - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Print Your Improved NIN Slip (56070 Views)

FG To Replace NIN Slip With Digital Tokens January 1 / New Improved NIN Charges: What Is The Government's Endgame? / FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Print Your Improved NIN Slip by brainhgeek(m): 6:45pm On Aug 05, 2021
favoryt:

Please how did you get them to respond.

I have sent email twice, dropped a comment on their Facebook page and a complaint review on playstore about not being able to download after making the payment....but I haven't gotten any response.
Send a message to the email on their website. They will respond in few days

1 Like

Re: How To Print Your Improved NIN Slip by VERTEX1: 4:49pm On Sep 03, 2021
shevon:
l
Same thing happened to me today. After paying and downloading for some of my brothers, the last one we tried (with the same computers as the ones before that o) didn't pop up the download link. Reached out o them too and we are yet to get any feedback.

Pls can you tell me how you enrol for your brothers, I've done mine but don't know how to do my mums own. Since my information have being glued there.
Re: How To Print Your Improved NIN Slip by damienwayne(m): 9:45am On Sep 07, 2021
tunwumi:

https://nimc.gov.ng/how-to-print-your-improved-nin-slip/

Pls share any problem you are experiencing so we can assist.
I just paid for the premium slip using USSD a total of N1200 using the mobile app and I got nothing to download. How do I fix this?
Re: How To Print Your Improved NIN Slip by pedrilo: 10:36am On Sep 07, 2021
I shouldn't have to pay to get documented in my country.
This is misplaced priority
Re: How To Print Your Improved NIN Slip by Niom(m): 1:23pm On Nov 22, 2021
Legendre2:

Nothing big. Just go back to the NIMC App, goto Tools>settings>wipemMobileIdData.
Put them back again. You'll be given a new username. I did the same thing.

I paid and couldn't download the non slip. What should I do bro..
Re: How To Print Your Improved NIN Slip by enawt: 5:37pm On Nov 22, 2021
can this thing be printed on a card?
Re: How To Print Your Improved NIN Slip by Elliotwaveforec: 1:56am On Jan 01, 2022
Ohyinyeah:
If you were smart enough you will know that it my binance sign up link and when you do sign up yoi get $200 voucher to trade
Can one use the nin slip for verification on binance?
Re: How To Print Your Improved NIN Slip by Jauntybaba: 3:22pm On Jan 19, 2022

1 Like

Re: How To Print Your Improved NIN Slip by Legendre2(m): 4:53pm On Mar 04, 2022
Niom:

Send them a mail
Re: How To Print Your Improved NIN Slip by Nobody: 9:03am On May 18, 2022
Nice one
Re: How To Print Your Improved NIN Slip by U1(m): 3:48pm On Sep 07, 2022
damienwayne:

I just paid for the premium slip using USSD a total of N1200 using the mobile app and I got nothing to download. How do I fix this?
Niom:

Please did you eventually managed to get the premium slip after the initial failure? Thanks in anticipation.
Re: How To Print Your Improved NIN Slip by Niom(m): 6:58pm On Sep 19, 2022
U1:

Please did you eventually managed to get the premium slip after the initial failure? Thanks in anticipation.

Yes sir....

1 Like

Re: How To Print Your Improved NIN Slip by Vicobaba123: 7:17pm On Nov 21, 2022
Niom:

Yes sir....
which e-mail did you send message to? I have similar issue now. Thanks
Re: How To Print Your Improved NIN Slip by adedejiola: 12:21am On Aug 24, 2023
sad shocked
Re: How To Print Your Improved NIN Slip by adedejiola: 8:28am On Aug 26, 2023
What is Nimc managements doing with this issues of NIN people experience everywhere without any results
Re: How To Print Your Improved NIN Slip by madyfrank: 3:58pm On Oct 01, 2023
After checking my NIN on the portal is saying not Active and I have wrong DOB. Please how can I correct it, I need it urgent
Re: How To Print Your Improved NIN Slip by miraolakunle: 12:35pm On Oct 09, 2023
NIN issues everywhere bad government extorting people in the name of details correction modifications they purposely created within them self
Re: How To Print Your Improved NIN Slip by davebanjo: 8:58am On Oct 12, 2023
angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

NASS Clerk And Saraki Snubbed Buhari‘s Request – Garba Shehu / Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University / Atiku Abubakar Lands In Washington, USA - Dele Momodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.