Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

How To Print Your Improved NIN Slip - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Print Your Improved NIN Slip (55945 Views)

FG To Replace NIN Slip With Digital Tokens January 1 / New Improved NIN Charges: What Is The Government's Endgame? / FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Print Your Improved NIN Slip by ignis: 6:18am On Jul 09, 2021
Why must we pay for it?
Re: How To Print Your Improved NIN Slip by jimmynauty: 6:27am On Jul 09, 2021
For why I go print?
Re: How To Print Your Improved NIN Slip by Ohyinyeah: 6:41am On Jul 09, 2021
clericuzzio:

This guy na spammer. See the link to Binance he posted. Some people will still fall for this
If you were smart enough you will know that it my binance sign up link and when you do sign up yoi get $200 voucher to trade
Re: How To Print Your Improved NIN Slip by slowice(m): 6:49am On Jul 09, 2021
You still have to pay to get it... Wow
Re: How To Print Your Improved NIN Slip by Nerostevenz: 6:59am On Jul 09, 2021
tunwumi:

https://nimc.gov.ng/how-to-print-your-improved-nin-slip/

Pls share any problem you are experiencing so we can assist.
You for include say you go pay money before you print out the improved slip, 580 naira
Re: How To Print Your Improved NIN Slip by Waffarianman(m): 7:46am On Jul 09, 2021
AdetayoNL:
I did it all.. got to the payment and was asked to pay #570.16, I made the payment, but 4hours after, it did not bring a page with download option out, it's bringing back the payment page again.. I sent email to them since, no respond after 4hours

1 chance tins�
Re: How To Print Your Improved NIN Slip by Sewgon79(m): 7:53am On Jul 09, 2021
Idrisk19:

can you help me to register

You can only register it if i am online with you with your phone on and information
Re: How To Print Your Improved NIN Slip by Sewgon79(m): 7:55am On Jul 09, 2021
Strongbest:
Hmmmm. I think I did mine since around 2013\2014 thereabout, and still haven't received the plastic ID.

Are we now just going to accept the paper as an alternative to the plastic? Maybe as our fate finally. It is well.

The plastic is out if you want it. I can get it for you. But is cost N5k and i will send it to you anywhere you are.
Re: How To Print Your Improved NIN Slip by brainhgeek(m): 8:20am On Jul 09, 2021
futurerex:
You mean ads pop-ups

Yeulz. Ads pop-ups. I did mine earlier this year but I discovered I didn't see anything to download after payment so I called NIN out and sent an email to the address on the website. They replied and sent it to my email. They said I didn't see the download notice because I had blocked pop-ups. A big flaw on their part. They should have put up a note that pop-ups should not be blocked to before downloading the id

2 Likes

Re: How To Print Your Improved NIN Slip by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 09, 2021
mintdrop:

It's supposed to be free.

Na Naija

Let me print it first

I just hope binance accepts it
Re: How To Print Your Improved NIN Slip by Osezzua(m): 9:37am On Jul 09, 2021
Quite informative
Re: How To Print Your Improved NIN Slip by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:03am On Jul 09, 2021
newguy1:
Good one am surprise they can come up with such an idea
It isn't free so I am still at odds with how good of an idea it is for everyone.

Sewgon79:

The plastic is out if you want it. I can get it for you. But is cost N5k and i will send it to you anywhere you are.
Do you accept POD please?
Re: How To Print Your Improved NIN Slip by djgroove(m): 10:09am On Jul 09, 2021
this is the respond am getting

Re: How To Print Your Improved NIN Slip by FederaLNuisance(m): 10:10am On Jul 09, 2021
mine keeps blaring “ Error: connection timeout”

anyone with a solution to this?
Re: How To Print Your Improved NIN Slip by Sewgon79(m): 10:27am On Jul 09, 2021
vivaciousvivi:

It isn't free so I am still at odds with how good of an idea it is for everyone.

Do you accept POD please?
what is POD? I don't understand what you mean.
Re: How To Print Your Improved NIN Slip by AdetayoNL(m): 10:39am On Jul 09, 2021
Omobola121:
It won't bring any page for download.Once your payment is confirmed, there is notification on top that you should click on download now. Click on it to download.

I did mine within 5mins.

I just check now.. no notification at the top either
Re: How To Print Your Improved NIN Slip by Strongbest(m): 10:44am On Jul 09, 2021
Emmbanny:
please go to the head office at alausa 1b Obafemi Awolowo way. I'm sure it's ready

Wow, thanks for this. I will check again. God bless you.
Re: How To Print Your Improved NIN Slip by Strongbest(m): 10:48am On Jul 09, 2021
Sewgon79:

Payment at delivery, deal?
Re: How To Print Your Improved NIN Slip by DD29: 12:10pm On Jul 09, 2021
tunwumi:

https://nimc.gov.ng/how-to-print-your-improved-nin-slip/

Pls share any problem you are experiencing so we can assist.

I GOT ENROLL BUT ANY TIME I WENT TO RECEIVE MY NIN SLIP THE RESPOND I GOT IS INTERNAL PROCESSING ERROR OR IPE THIS IS GOING ON FOR LIKE THREE MONTHS NOW, DO I NEED TO RE ENROLLED ?
Re: How To Print Your Improved NIN Slip by LandOwners: 2:08pm On Jul 09, 2021
I tried mine, it kept saying my user ID is wrong.
Re: How To Print Your Improved NIN Slip by Legendre2(m): 2:12pm On Jul 09, 2021
MrAcube:
I tried login in with my username and the otp generated on mobile app. The error message I got was that my user ID does not exist. What could that signify?
Nothing big. Just go back to the NIMC App, goto Tools>settings>wipemMobileIdData.
Put them back again. You'll be given a new username. I did the same thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Print Your Improved NIN Slip by Runx: 7:00am On Jul 10, 2021
VERY IMPORTANT OBSERVATION on New Improved nimc ID
Each ID contain 30 credits, everytime a card is scanned 1 credit is deducted from your nimc ID credits. Depending on how frequent your ID is scanned, you will exhaust all your credits. Any further verification on your ID card will no longer be possible UNTIL you buy/reload your ID with more credits by buying from nimc portal.
Do not avail your ID for QR scan unless it's absolutely necessary. Each time an entity scan for verification purposes, a credit will be deducted and it will show on your nimc app including the device ID that was used in scanning for verification. Better still, if your entity site store verified ID the better, because they don't have to do multiple verifications thereby exhausting your credits.
You can use the nimc ID on your nimc app that does not display your nin number for most identification purposes unless scanning QR code is absolutely necessary.
BE WARNED if you exhaust your credits on your new Improved nimc ID, you must buy more credits from nimc portal to continue using your ID for verification purposes.
It is now a money making venture if you will and it has come to stay.

4 Likes

Re: How To Print Your Improved NIN Slip by olaifeboy(m): 9:10am On Jul 10, 2021
I Have Been Trying To Login On The Mobile App, But Failing Till Now, Didn't Know The Cause, One Of The Reason I Deleted The First App I Installed, Now I Downloaded The App Again, But It Has Not Be Login In, Telling Me Connection Time Out After Some Times, Or Am I Missing Up Anything, Or Do I Have To Use My Registered Sim Itself As The Browsing Sim, Cause I Don't Get... So annoying and frustrating
Re: How To Print Your Improved NIN Slip by Sewgon79(m): 10:33am On Jul 10, 2021
Strongbest:

Payment at delivery, deal?

Half payment first and the other half when it is been delivered.
Re: How To Print Your Improved NIN Slip by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:53pm On Jul 11, 2021
Sewgon79:
what is POD? I don't understand what you mean.
Apologies.
Pay On Delivery
Re: How To Print Your Improved NIN Slip by NEUDUDE: 11:12am On Jul 13, 2021
If you say Nigeria is useless now. Wailers will come here and wail. Just look at Pantami being a disgrace again. Simple Federal Government App to just collect and collate data. They cannot do. And one dunce will still charge me 400 naira and subscription fee. I'm mad that I even thought this will work and gave it a try, when this zoo doesn't even work.

Re: How To Print Your Improved NIN Slip by Nobody: 4:20am On Jul 14, 2021
Dayvidblue:

I need a logo, let's talk on WhatsApp.
my Whatapp number: Zero eight one, six zero six, 99, six nine seven
Re: How To Print Your Improved NIN Slip by Nobody: 4:20am On Jul 14, 2021
Dayvidblue:

I need a logo, let's talk on WhatsApp.
my Whatapp number: Zero eight one, six zero six, 99, six nine seven
Re: How To Print Your Improved NIN Slip by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 19, 2021
Thanks.
Successfully print mine.
And yes, it can be use for binance verification.

Note:
You'll have to pay about #600 ( including remita charges) and ensure to unblock pop-ups and redirect on your browser befor making the payment.

2 Likes

Re: How To Print Your Improved NIN Slip by favoryt(f): 6:31pm On Aug 05, 2021
brainhgeek:

Yeulz. Ads pop-ups. I did mine earlier this year but I discovered I didn't see anything to download after payment so I called NIN out and sent an email to the address on the website. They replied and sent it to my email. They said I didn't see the download notice because I had blocked pop-ups. A big flaw on their part. They should have put up a note that pop-ups should not be blocked to before downloading the id

Please how did you get them to respond.

I have sent email twice, dropped a comment on their Facebook page and a complaint review on playstore about not being able to download after making the payment....but I haven't gotten any response.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photo Of Atiku Abubakar Wearing Rolex In The Farm Got Tongues Wagging / Hon. Benji Ojietu Catches Bush Meat (Photos) / Aerial View Of Atiku's Presidential Rally In Lagos (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.