Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,678 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Inside El Chapo’s Lair Complete With Hot Tub Tunnel He Used To Escape Cops(Pix) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Inside El Chapo’s Lair Complete With Hot Tub Tunnel He Used To Escape Cops(Pix) (98986 Views)

El Chapo's Cartel Tortures And Publicly Hangs 2 Rival Gang Members In Mexico / The Cars Seized From El Chapo, Mexican Drug Lord / Mexican Man Stuck In Tunnel He Dug To Spy On Ex-Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside El Chapo’s Lair Complete With Hot Tub Tunnel He Used To Escape Cops(Pix) by Dliquidmetal(m): 9:22pm On Jul 10, 2021
Educonomist:
"Look up to Pablo Escobar,Money Meech n El Chapo that's my top 3"
every season
Re: Inside El Chapo’s Lair Complete With Hot Tub Tunnel He Used To Escape Cops(Pix) by 3gpvids: 9:25pm On Jul 10, 2021
Dooneys:

How much is a paint of garri now, be like our thinking jive ��
1.2k naim i buy o
Re: Inside El Chapo’s Lair Complete With Hot Tub Tunnel He Used To Escape Cops(Pix) by koolaid87: 9:31pm On Jul 10, 2021
Thats how sunday igboho escaped
Re: Inside El Chapo’s Lair Complete With Hot Tub Tunnel He Used To Escape Cops(Pix) by Tripssy: 9:35pm On Jul 10, 2021
Dbanj already sang about El Chapo grin grin grin grin
elonmuskbaby:
lipsrsealed

He himself knew a day of reckoning was coming that was why he did everything to be evasive yet hand still touch him

One thing I have noticed with oyinbos is that they don't allow any inch of impunity.if they're on a criminals Trail no Matter how evasive he is they won't back out or stop till they get him no Matter the years it takes and they don't dignify criminals the way we do here.

If this guy was a Nigerian e sure me say them for don give am Numerous chieftaincy titles, honourary degrees and musicians will be calling his name in every of their albums the way k1 was doing for them Ade Bendel etc

Infact there's a huge possiblity that he will have been bigger than jagaban and bought the entire 36 states and be running it like his personal buisness.he go just dey do baba isale while other little charlatans will come and be paying Hommage to him.infact IGP go go him house go prostrate for am to collect him share

He will be invited to religious houses and professional bodies to come and give speech about anti corruption and how we can repair our nation.to the extent that big brands will be begging him to be their brand ambassador

All the olosho sef go dey line up for him house
Re: Inside El Chapo’s Lair Complete With Hot Tub Tunnel He Used To Escape Cops(Pix) by Igbojihadist: 9:36pm On Jul 10, 2021
hmmm how i wish am like this man
Re: Inside El Chapo’s Lair Complete With Hot Tub Tunnel He Used To Escape Cops(Pix) by drmikeadams(m): 9:44pm On Jul 10, 2021
The movie series is interesting,though narcos and narcos Mexico had better actors
Re: Inside El Chapo’s Lair Complete With Hot Tub Tunnel He Used To Escape Cops(Pix) by drmikeadams(m): 9:47pm On Jul 10, 2021
EbukaHades10:
Haven't seen Money Meech, but I think those two characters that played Escobar and Guzman portrayed their personalities well.
true
Re: Inside El Chapo’s Lair Complete With Hot Tub Tunnel He Used To Escape Cops(Pix) by elonmuskbaby: 9:50pm On Jul 10, 2021
Tripssy:
Dbanj already sang about El Chapo grin grin grin grin
I am not surprised

What was the lyrics of the song anyway?
Re: Inside El Chapo’s Lair Complete With Hot Tub Tunnel He Used To Escape Cops(Pix) by samwillyco1(m): 10:12pm On Jul 10, 2021
Crime and it's blessings and wahalas oo
Re: Inside El Chapo’s Lair Complete With Hot Tub Tunnel He Used To Escape Cops(Pix) by Roma10: 10:25pm On Jul 10, 2021
Still he will be served pork meat in prison
What's the difference grin grin

Re: Inside El Chapo’s Lair Complete With Hot Tub Tunnel He Used To Escape Cops(Pix) by Alexander241: 10:26pm On Jul 10, 2021
Person wey buy an don enter wahala
Re: Inside El Chapo’s Lair Complete With Hot Tub Tunnel He Used To Escape Cops(Pix) by Gokoyer0(m): 10:38pm On Jul 10, 2021
Allow me to add Honduras, Somalia, Afghanistan to the list.
Ayo2004:
This house na better suicide grin

With all I have learnt in my life,I no fit go Mexico,Columbia and co. even if they are dashing gold
Re: Inside El Chapo’s Lair Complete With Hot Tub Tunnel He Used To Escape Cops(Pix) by offset67(m): 10:39pm On Jul 10, 2021
Righteousness2:
Vanity of vanities, saith the Preacher, vanity of vanities; all is vanity.

A raw evidence of the Vanity of life.

The Worse of all these will be for him not to make great use of the Prison by turning a new leaf and Surrendering to JESUS Christ.
If he departs this Earth in this sort of evil, it will be Terrible.
Allah akubar
Re: Inside El Chapo’s Lair Complete With Hot Tub Tunnel He Used To Escape Cops(Pix) by fineberry(m): 10:48pm On Jul 10, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
El Chapo reminds me of the infamous Colombian drug lord Pablo escober
Pablo worst pass this guy too....the day red Pablo's story I was was dumpfounded.
Re: Inside El Chapo’s Lair Complete With Hot Tub Tunnel He Used To Escape Cops(Pix) by Reelmii: 11:39pm On Jul 10, 2021
heniford2:
Impressed drug lord do we have drug lords in Nigeria
Nigerians no get mind... na only noise we sabi make

1 Like

Re: Inside El Chapo’s Lair Complete With Hot Tub Tunnel He Used To Escape Cops(Pix) by Reelmii: 11:53pm On Jul 10, 2021
bluefilm:
The man looks so harmless.
even the devil looks harmless grin

1 Like

Re: Inside El Chapo’s Lair Complete With Hot Tub Tunnel He Used To Escape Cops(Pix) by InvertedHammer: 12:06am On Jul 11, 2021
/
They call him a drug lord.

But he was revered and more philanthropic than TB Joshua in his city. Isn't he a true man of God? Afterall, he was very benevolent to the poor and needy.

The only difference is that he didn't throw the name of Jesus in the mix.

/

1 Like

Re: Inside El Chapo’s Lair Complete With Hot Tub Tunnel He Used To Escape Cops(Pix) by Ayo2004: 12:06am On Jul 11, 2021
shogsman:

Your rather lack of balls is making you loose out on a lot of fun, Columbia is Hella lit,party all night with an array of freakishly beautiful latinos, what's there not to like,you might stop watching too much Netflix. FYI according to statistics those countries are safer than Nigeria which you live in
Na u Sabi your enjoyment o
Place wey cartel member fit kill u for touching him babe...
Better wake and don't let any useless statistics table deceive u,those countries are practically run by cartels (even the leaders sef) and Nigeria is a far better place to live (I don't know about Northern Nigeria Sha grin)
Re: Inside El Chapo’s Lair Complete With Hot Tub Tunnel He Used To Escape Cops(Pix) by Offpoint1: 12:21am On Jul 11, 2021
Zhongkui2:
10 years Facebook account for sale. Make you una refer me to a serious buyer abet

I need the money urgently... Country too hard

WhatsApp me. zero nine zero 3 three 2 three 3 two four eight
Have you ran Facebook ad with the account before?
Re: Inside El Chapo’s Lair Complete With Hot Tub Tunnel He Used To Escape Cops(Pix) by AfonjaConehead: 12:23am On Jul 11, 2021
£9=250 pesos....then £1= 2.6+pesos!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

But £1= #650+!!!

Lzaa Imhotep biko bia o ..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Inside El Chapo’s Lair Complete With Hot Tub Tunnel He Used To Escape Cops(Pix) by AsianTotal: 12:39am On Jul 11, 2021
SportsHD:
The guy had visions and dreams. But, was drunk with power. Narco submarine, narco parachutters, narco drones, narco birds, narco air. The list goes on.

CJNG present leader has times two of what elchapo had. But, he knows his boundaries. And knows when to stir shiit up make the government know sey e dey ground.

The CJNG is militarized to the extent of topping the government of some countries.

1 Like

Re: Inside El Chapo’s Lair Complete With Hot Tub Tunnel He Used To Escape Cops(Pix) by nison(m): 2:17am On Jul 11, 2021
Would love to watch this in a movie. If you know of any title of a movie that is similar to this, please mention. Thanks
Re: Inside El Chapo’s Lair Complete With Hot Tub Tunnel He Used To Escape Cops(Pix) by Cnach: 6:29am On Jul 11, 2021
Zhongkui2:
10 years Facebook account for sale. Make you una refer me to a serious buyer abet

Bro carry am come oghara market, if I see am like am I go buy

1 Like

Re: Inside El Chapo’s Lair Complete With Hot Tub Tunnel He Used To Escape Cops(Pix) by Badadvisor: 7:28am On Jul 11, 2021
nison:
Would love to watch this in a movie. If you know of any title of a movie that is similar to this, please mention. Thanks
El Chapo
Netflix series
Re: Inside El Chapo’s Lair Complete With Hot Tub Tunnel He Used To Escape Cops(Pix) by Lordofalmajiri(f): 7:41am On Jul 11, 2021
Zhongkui2:

you be never sell this account?? Contact chrisdking , he's a trusted seller and buyer.
Re: Inside El Chapo’s Lair Complete With Hot Tub Tunnel He Used To Escape Cops(Pix) by redsun(m): 7:47am On Jul 11, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
Because the house is located in a very dangerous location I think

No, because his boys will come calling for whoever is foolish enough that is not affiliated to him that buys it.
Re: Inside El Chapo’s Lair Complete With Hot Tub Tunnel He Used To Escape Cops(Pix) by thuxzwda1: 8:11am On Jul 11, 2021
heniford2:
Impressed drug lord do we have drug lords in Nigeria

Shey jagaban wa kere ni

1 Like

Re: Inside El Chapo’s Lair Complete With Hot Tub Tunnel He Used To Escape Cops(Pix) by sinkhole: 8:11am On Jul 11, 2021
Ayo2004:
This house na better suicide grin

With all I have learnt in my life,I no fit go Mexico,Columbia and co. even if they are dashing gold
There are still things you need to learn in life cheesy
Do you know that Mexican government do give scholarships to Nigerians and other citizens? I have seen many Nigerians grabbing such scholarships to earn world class degrees in Masters and PhDs!
Mexico is not all about drugs and crime, just as Nigeria is not just about scams and crimes.

2 Likes

Re: Inside El Chapo’s Lair Complete With Hot Tub Tunnel He Used To Escape Cops(Pix) by LZAA: 8:14am On Jul 11, 2021
AfonjaConehead:
£9=250 pesos....then £1= 2.6+pesos!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

But £1= #650+!!!

Lzaa Imhotep biko bia o ..
Coneheads will avoid this grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside El Chapo’s Lair Complete With Hot Tub Tunnel He Used To Escape Cops(Pix) by Ayo2004: 9:08am On Jul 11, 2021
sinkhole:
There are still things you need to learn in life cheesy
Do you know that Mexican government do give scholarships to Nigerians and other citizens? I have seen many Nigerians grabbing such scholarships to earn world class degrees in Masters and PhDs!
Mexico is not all about drugs and crime, just as Nigeria is not just about scams and crimes.
Go there and collect scholarships na grin
Re: Inside El Chapo’s Lair Complete With Hot Tub Tunnel He Used To Escape Cops(Pix) by sinkhole: 1:44pm On Jul 11, 2021
Ayo2004:

Go there and collect scholarships na grin
Unfortunately, I have no need of the scholarship, but nothing less than four of my friends had gone there and came back with degrees ranging from MSc to PhD, all paid for by the Mexican government cool
Re: Inside El Chapo’s Lair Complete With Hot Tub Tunnel He Used To Escape Cops(Pix) by Chuzoetoh(m): 4:36pm On Jul 11, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
El Chapo reminds me of the infamous Colombian drug lord Pablo escober
El Chapo dey learn work where Escobar dey.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer / Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) / Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.