Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Inside El Chapo’s Lair Complete With Hot Tub Tunnel He Used To Escape Cops(Pix) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Inside El Chapo’s Lair Complete With Hot Tub Tunnel He Used To Escape Cops(Pix) (98981 Views)

El Chapo's Cartel Tortures And Publicly Hangs 2 Rival Gang Members In Mexico / The Cars Seized From El Chapo, Mexican Drug Lord / Mexican Man Stuck In Tunnel He Dug To Spy On Ex-Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside El Chapo’s Lair Complete With Hot Tub Tunnel He Used To Escape Cops(Pix) by sylve11: 7:03pm On Jul 10, 2021
GeneralPula:

What makes you think they can come to offer you a drug deal or something beneficial?

Drug dealers don’t just kill for no reason.

Since the person buying the house isn’t a snitch, they’ve got no reason to kill.

Don't get close, bros. cool
Re: Inside El Chapo’s Lair Complete With Hot Tub Tunnel He Used To Escape Cops(Pix) by poiZon: 7:04pm On Jul 10, 2021
Zhongkui2:
10 years Facebook account for sale. Make you una refer me to a serious buyer abet

I need the money urgently... Country too hard

WhatsApp me. zero nine zero 3 three 2 three 3 two four eight
Me i have 8yrs old bank account for sale...
Incase u know anybody wey sabi any body thay knows anyone that is interested, abeg pm me.
Garri cost o..
If i succeed sell this one na my 14yrs old mtn sim i wan sale.
Imfact i get unused international passport 32 pages amd also seaman's booklet...
All for sale...
10percent cut on all deals.

6 Likes

Re: Inside El Chapo’s Lair Complete With Hot Tub Tunnel He Used To Escape Cops(Pix) by Whoknowsme: 7:07pm On Jul 10, 2021
If there's anyone who's sick or needs a miracle or for God's touch in his/her life, dm me for God is set to do a miracle in your life which will leave u with countless testimonies. Do not doubt the miracles of God in your life. I'm based in Lagos
Re: Inside El Chapo’s Lair Complete With Hot Tub Tunnel He Used To Escape Cops(Pix) by stupidmod3: 7:09pm On Jul 10, 2021
Sesmosfame:

Vanity upon vanity is best used by poor people
Them no they post you no see wetin you talk?
Na wa o
very true.

nah really poor man qoute
Re: Inside El Chapo’s Lair Complete With Hot Tub Tunnel He Used To Escape Cops(Pix) by AmuRubber(m): 7:17pm On Jul 10, 2021
That apartment goes for mere £9?

This is a huge opportunity for me to invest in Real Estate business.
Re: Inside El Chapo’s Lair Complete With Hot Tub Tunnel He Used To Escape Cops(Pix) by khadaffi(m): 7:18pm On Jul 10, 2021
In Nigeria drug pushing is not a crime. Only those in the street know what I'm talking about.
Re: Inside El Chapo’s Lair Complete With Hot Tub Tunnel He Used To Escape Cops(Pix) by osamz007: 7:19pm On Jul 10, 2021
Educonomist:
"Look up to Pablo Escobar,money meech n El Chapo that's my top 3"

Every season

Re: Inside El Chapo’s Lair Complete With Hot Tub Tunnel He Used To Escape Cops(Pix) by Abokii8(m): 7:20pm On Jul 10, 2021
British fighter jets will rain bombs on Nairobi tonight for capturing Nnamdi Kanu, Says by IPOB
Re: Inside El Chapo’s Lair Complete With Hot Tub Tunnel He Used To Escape Cops(Pix) by Voiceofthestree: 7:22pm On Jul 10, 2021
Zhongkui2:
10 years Facebook account for sale. Make you una refer me to a serious buyer abet

I need the money urgently... Country too hard

WhatsApp me. zero nine zero 3 three 2 three 3 two four eight

Nah we chat be the hot market jooor
Re: Inside El Chapo’s Lair Complete With Hot Tub Tunnel He Used To Escape Cops(Pix) by Vadese1: 7:23pm On Jul 10, 2021
Mgreat:
Hmmm....
why is it that cheap?
Re: Inside El Chapo’s Lair Complete With Hot Tub Tunnel He Used To Escape Cops(Pix) by Hassanmaye(m): 7:28pm On Jul 10, 2021
HolinessForever:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/15506547/el-chapo-lair-tub-tunnel-escape-cops-sale/amp/
No matter how a terrorist is hiding one day he must be caught, legitimate husle is the best, I will never trade my reputation for anything in this life.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside El Chapo’s Lair Complete With Hot Tub Tunnel He Used To Escape Cops(Pix) by heniford2: 7:29pm On Jul 10, 2021
Jagga waiting dat one na drug lord abeg make I hear word oh
Constantine10:
Jaggaban "am I a joke to you, my arrest/ awaiting trial in USA not counting as something to you cool grin
Re: Inside El Chapo’s Lair Complete With Hot Tub Tunnel He Used To Escape Cops(Pix) by Gjmff: 7:29pm On Jul 10, 2021
Really
Re: Inside El Chapo’s Lair Complete With Hot Tub Tunnel He Used To Escape Cops(Pix) by planetx: 7:34pm On Jul 10, 2021
stanluiz:
Mexico nko.

50,000 people are killied early because of drugs war. Can you imagine 50,000 shocked

Latin American is worst than middle East. Countries like Mexico, Venezuela, Columbia and other countries in Latin America are nothing but failed and shithole countries.
But you have a Nlander on a topic recently encouraging Nigerians to go and obtain citizenship in El Salvador. El Salvador that is 10 times worse than Nigeria
Re: Inside El Chapo’s Lair Complete With Hot Tub Tunnel He Used To Escape Cops(Pix) by Akharmony: 7:36pm On Jul 10, 2021
All i see is one government fighting another government..

1 Like

Re: Inside El Chapo’s Lair Complete With Hot Tub Tunnel He Used To Escape Cops(Pix) by Yusufisraelj(m): 7:36pm On Jul 10, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
El Chapo reminds me of the infamous Colombian drug lord Pablo escober

I don't think any drug lord have come close to what that guy amassed. That guy was a billionaire drug lord.

1 Like

Re: Inside El Chapo’s Lair Complete With Hot Tub Tunnel He Used To Escape Cops(Pix) by Ishilove: 7:37pm On Jul 10, 2021
This is no life. Hiding in different holes like a mole, or squirrel.

Anyway, no more escapes. The US prison that he is currently held in is guaranteed to drive him insane in 5 years.
Re: Inside El Chapo’s Lair Complete With Hot Tub Tunnel He Used To Escape Cops(Pix) by thundafire: 7:43pm On Jul 10, 2021
oranget:
Then what happens to whoever buy this safe house if the drug lord escape from jail or is granted pardon?
which pardon,he will die in jail
Re: Inside El Chapo’s Lair Complete With Hot Tub Tunnel He Used To Escape Cops(Pix) by Shellsploit: 7:43pm On Jul 10, 2021
Educonomist:
"Look up to Pablo Escobar,money meech n El Chapo that's my top 3"

Rodddy rick
Re: Inside El Chapo’s Lair Complete With Hot Tub Tunnel He Used To Escape Cops(Pix) by Elcardinal9000: 7:58pm On Jul 10, 2021
SportsHD:
The guy had visions and dreams. But, was drunk with power. Narco submarine, narco parachutters, narco drones, narco birds, narco air. The list goes on.

CJNG present leader has times two of what elchapo had. But, he knows his boundaries. And knows when to stir shiit up make the government know sey e dey ground.

Talk what you know.... I live in mexico now and been here for the past 10years .....
Re: Inside El Chapo’s Lair Complete With Hot Tub Tunnel He Used To Escape Cops(Pix) by seyz91(m): 8:00pm On Jul 10, 2021
I tell you

There are some countries one shouldn't wish to go at all nomatter the hell we go through in naija
Ayo2004:
This house na better suicide grin

With all I have learnt in my life,I no fit go Mexico,Columbia and co. even if they are dashing gold
Re: Inside El Chapo’s Lair Complete With Hot Tub Tunnel He Used To Escape Cops(Pix) by ultimateprof: 8:00pm On Jul 10, 2021
" Look to the end, no matter what it is you are considering. Often enough, God gives a man a glimpse of happiness and then utterly ruins him"

The Histoifs,
Herodotus,
Faith Century B.C.
Re: Inside El Chapo’s Lair Complete With Hot Tub Tunnel He Used To Escape Cops(Pix) by Pyhonist: 8:14pm On Jul 10, 2021
Sunnycliff:
Men like him is a colossus. I love him

Did you say you love him...that's great.

I will come back to 9ja use people like you for drug business. Failure to do my biddings, I put a gun on your mama's head, kill her and after that cut her breast for you eat raw.

if you refuse, I will kill your father, remove his pennies and add it to the dish for you.

You must eat this while your daughters and wife suck my dick.

Will you still love me?

El Chapo is that wicked.

Where is your sense?

8 Likes

Re: Inside El Chapo’s Lair Complete With Hot Tub Tunnel He Used To Escape Cops(Pix) by shogsman(m): 8:15pm On Jul 10, 2021
Ayo2004:
This house na better suicide grin

With all I have learnt in my life,I no fit go Mexico,Columbia and co. even if they are dashing gold
Your rather lack of balls is making you loose out on a lot of fun, Columbia is Hella lit,party all night with an array of freakishly beautiful latinos, what's there not to like,you might stop watching too much Netflix. FYI according to statistics those countries are safer than Nigeria which you live in

2 Likes

Re: Inside El Chapo’s Lair Complete With Hot Tub Tunnel He Used To Escape Cops(Pix) by LordErrk: 8:25pm On Jul 10, 2021
Mgreat:
Hmmm....
why is it that cheap?

If dem born you well go buy am na. Him boys go kill you before you even stay 30 minutes for the house
Re: Inside El Chapo’s Lair Complete With Hot Tub Tunnel He Used To Escape Cops(Pix) by tnerro1(m): 8:25pm On Jul 10, 2021
You buy the house, you tell your relatives where to bury you cool
Re: Inside El Chapo’s Lair Complete With Hot Tub Tunnel He Used To Escape Cops(Pix) by femijay8271(m): 8:26pm On Jul 10, 2021
Educonomist:
"Look up to Pablo Escobar,Money Meech n El Chapo that's my top 3"

tongue Roddy Ricch..."Every Season"
Re: Inside El Chapo’s Lair Complete With Hot Tub Tunnel He Used To Escape Cops(Pix) by Pyhonist: 8:30pm On Jul 10, 2021
haslaw:

You could be right but I personally feel the best thing is not to have any connection with such drug lords.

He is not right. Drug lords are usually power drunk and kill people at will. They don't reason with human feelings. Just looking at their girlfriends can send you to early grave, let alone making mistakes on drug deals.

2 Likes

Re: Inside El Chapo’s Lair Complete With Hot Tub Tunnel He Used To Escape Cops(Pix) by Omesko00: 8:30pm On Jul 10, 2021
cool
Re: Inside El Chapo’s Lair Complete With Hot Tub Tunnel He Used To Escape Cops(Pix) by EbukaHades10(m): 9:18pm On Jul 10, 2021
Educonomist:
"Look up to Pablo Escobar,Money Meech n El Chapo that's my top 3"
Haven't seen Money Meech, but I think those two characters that played Escobar and Guzman portrayed their personalities well.

1 Like

Re: Inside El Chapo’s Lair Complete With Hot Tub Tunnel He Used To Escape Cops(Pix) by Dooneys: 9:21pm On Jul 10, 2021
3gpvids:
Make dem buy am abeg

i wan enter market buy garri 2marro

How much is a paint of garri now, be like our thinking jive ��

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer / Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) / Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.