Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,658 members, 7,813,219 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

BUA Cement Holds AGM, Declares ₦72.3 Billion In Profit After Tax - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / BUA Cement Holds AGM, Declares ₦72.3 Billion In Profit After Tax (12106 Views)

JAIZ Bank Posts N2.4bn Profit After Tax For 2019 Financial Year / Dangote Cement Plant In Edo And Bua Cement Plant In Edo (Photos) / Fidelity Bank Holds AGM, Assures Of Greater Returns Through With Digitization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: BUA Cement Holds AGM, Declares ₦72.3 Billion In Profit After Tax by Meti99(m): 8:21am On Jul 09, 2021
I am not disappointed
NIGERIA's youths will never be serious
Before reading the comments I knew they would joke it over

They will never think of how to get their future from robbers..

Oma se o
Re: BUA Cement Holds AGM, Declares ₦72.3 Billion In Profit After Tax by XiaoLi: 9:36am On Jul 09, 2021
That's really useless profit, I call it blood money, they hike prices and enrich themselves and someone call that profit. We are buying Dangote cement from 3800-4000 as of today.
Hilena:

By increasing the price of cement from 2600 to 3500 abi... Useless profit

1 Like

Re: BUA Cement Holds AGM, Declares ₦72.3 Billion In Profit After Tax by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 09, 2021
You see how these people are milking the country? And people are clapping for them for collecting so much from the public to enrich themselves. The government don't even care to regulate the price of cement any more. We are left under the mercy of BUA and Dangote. Robbers everywhereembarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Plastic Making In Nigeria? / Petrol subsidy increases by 2,000% in one year / Aliko Dangote Still On Top Of Forbes Africa Rich List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.