Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Just In: President Buhari's Emir & Kinsmen Turban Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just In: President Buhari's Emir & Kinsmen Turban Okorocha (2234 Views)

Video : Just In : President Buhari Arrived Abuja From Japan / Buhari's Emir Endores Atiku Urged People Of Daura To Vote Atiku In. / Obasanjo Rocks Indian Turban While Speaking With Atiku's Wife, Titi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just In: President Buhari's Emir & Kinsmen Turban Okorocha by Nwokomaizuchi: 9:09pm On Jul 08, 2021
The Emir of Daura, Katsina State, HRH Alhaji Dr. Umar Farouk Umar CON with the full compliments of the Daura Emirate Council in a surprise ceremony on Thursday July 8th, 2021 in the home town of Nigeria's President, Muhammadu Buhari has turbanned the former Governor of Imo State, Sen.Rochas Okorocha as the Magan Alheri Hausa ( the Great Giver to the Hausa People) for his selfless, humanitarian activities in the north, Nigeria and humanity at large with some of the enviable credentials of Rochas Foundation Colleges free education scheme to over 25, 000 children from indigent background across the length and breadth of Nigeria and Africa coupled with his unalloyed support and solidarity with their illustrious son, President Muhammadu Buhari.

History has it that the Emir of Daura's stool has been in existence for over 2000 years and is the prime leader of the Hausa Bokwai comprising the seven hausa senior brothers namely Daura, Katsina, Kano, Hadeja, Zazzau, Gobir, Rano and the seven junior brothers namely Zamfara, Kebbi, Yawuri, Gwari, Kwarafa, Yoruba and Nupe.

Sen. Okorocha was in Daura for a private visit to the Emir and to his surprise after short deliberations the Emir assembled his council and kinsmen to confer him with this prestigious title of the emirate. Sen. Okorocha has also similarly been appreciated over the years with the titles of Dan Jekan Sokoto and Jagaban Borgu, among many others.

Her Excellency, Nneoma Nkechi Rochas Okorocha who accompanied his husband, Sen. Okorocha to the ancient city of Daura was also honoured with the title of Zinnariya Hausa ( Golden Mum of Hausa).

In his response, the new Magan Alheri Hausa, Sen. Rochas Okorocha thanked the Emir for the great honour bestowed on him, extolling the humane qualities of the Emir. He put on notice the need for the political elite to address the situation of the 14.5 million out of school children in the country, pleading with the Emir to continue to pray for the peace and unity of Nigeria

2 Shares

Re: Just In: President Buhari's Emir & Kinsmen Turban Okorocha by kwyllancy: 9:10pm On Jul 08, 2021
Very colourful...

1 Like

Re: Just In: President Buhari's Emir & Kinsmen Turban Okorocha by Tinubuadvocate: 9:11pm On Jul 08, 2021
And where is okorocha here. angry ah just see him nah the emir of imo state he has already been given sword grin cheesy
Re: Just In: President Buhari's Emir & Kinsmen Turban Okorocha by Conrod: 9:12pm On Jul 08, 2021
FINALLY okoroawusa has gone to where he truly belong, asslicker.
Re: Just In: President Buhari's Emir & Kinsmen Turban Okorocha by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 08, 2021
More like a plea to buhari to appease him on the death of gulak

He doesn't know buhari doesn't forgive
Re: Just In: President Buhari's Emir & Kinsmen Turban Okorocha by tysontim(m): 9:14pm On Jul 08, 2021
Okorocha vs OUK?

1 Like

Re: Just In: President Buhari's Emir & Kinsmen Turban Okorocha by udele1: 9:14pm On Jul 08, 2021
Hmmm. Who is nnamdi kanu going to work for in 2023?

Rochas or orji kalu?

1 Like

Re: Just In: President Buhari's Emir & Kinsmen Turban Okorocha by FarahAideed: 9:15pm On Jul 08, 2021
Cash and Carry
Re: Just In: President Buhari's Emir & Kinsmen Turban Okorocha by PrinceOfLagos: 9:21pm On Jul 08, 2021
So Rochas too is a titled holder of Jagaban borgu of sokoto

Wow

And my Yoruba brothers will be talking as if it's only Tinubu that has such title

2 Likes

Re: Just In: President Buhari's Emir & Kinsmen Turban Okorocha by SmartPolician: 10:24pm On Jul 08, 2021
Rochas Okorocha is the most disorganized governor Nigeria has ever produced. He would see project in his dream, execute it within a month and it will collapse the next month.

Sometimes, he gets tired and demolishes or abandons the project. That's why imo State has several abandoned projects scattered across the state.

Anyways, congratulations to him.

1 Like

Re: Just In: President Buhari's Emir & Kinsmen Turban Okorocha by DEROX: 10:58pm On Jul 08, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Wow

And my Yoruba brothers will be talking as if it's only Tinubu that has such title
Because tinubu is the only certified jagaban in deeds and action

2 Likes

Re: Just In: President Buhari's Emir & Kinsmen Turban Okorocha by festacman(m): 11:01pm On Jul 08, 2021
Rochas is an executive comedian.
Re: Just In: President Buhari's Emir & Kinsmen Turban Okorocha by Omoslim26: 11:04pm On Jul 08, 2021
Rumors have it that Rochas mother went up north came back with pregnancy and got married to an Igboman �
Re: Just In: President Buhari's Emir & Kinsmen Turban Okorocha by Monogamy: 11:06pm On Jul 08, 2021
Okorohausa.

A senator that has been busy giving Northerners free education but statue to his own people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just In: President Buhari's Emir & Kinsmen Turban Okorocha by LamidiCownu: 11:37pm On Jul 08, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Wow

You are just a clueless loser. Your Yoruba brothers kee you there !
You flat..hea.ded mo.rons dream about Tinubu all the time and it now borders on the pathological.

Lemme educate your empty skull a lil, Borgu is a kingdom in Niger state. It has nothing to do with Sokoto and there's only one Jagaban Borgu. Go figure !

1 Like

Re: Just In: President Buhari's Emir & Kinsmen Turban Okorocha by KosiGee(m): 11:48pm On Jul 08, 2021

History has it that the Emir of Daura's stool has been in existence for over 2000 years and is the prime leader of the Hausa Bokwai comprising the seven hausa senior brothers namely Daura, Katsina, Kano, Hadeja, Zazzau, Gobir, Rano and the seven junior brothers namely Zamfara, Kebbi, Yawuri, Gwari, Kwarafa, Yoruba and Nupe.

Can someone pls explain this.
Re: Just In: President Buhari's Emir & Kinsmen Turban Okorocha by slivertongue: 12:02am On Jul 09, 2021
turbaning for 2023
Re: Just In: President Buhari's Emir & Kinsmen Turban Okorocha by PrinceOfLagos: 4:26am On Jul 09, 2021
LamidiCownu:

You are just a clueless loser. Your Yoruba brothers kee you there !
You flat..hea.ded mo.rons dream about Tinubu all the time and it now borders on the pathological.

Lemme educate your empty skull a lil, Borgu is a kingdom in Niger state. It has nothing to do with Sokoto and there's only one Jagaban Borgu. Go figure !

You're obviously a frustrated man, I won't go down this lane with you .

Werey alasho

You can cry all you want... Rochas still remain the Jagaban of Borgu.

1 Like

Re: Just In: President Buhari's Emir & Kinsmen Turban Okorocha by LamidiCownu: 11:00am On Jul 09, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

You're obviously a frustrated man, I won't go down this lane with you .

Werey alasho

You can cry all you want... Rochas still remain the Jagaban of Borgu.
You are a perennial loser from a generation of losers .
Rochas can be whatever he wants. That's his headache .
What I won't tolerate is seeing you losers pretend to be Yorubas . God forbid.

Awon iyalaya e ni werey alasho. Oloriburuku olori pel..ebe omo irankiran !!!
Re: Just In: President Buhari's Emir & Kinsmen Turban Okorocha by PrinceOfLagos: 11:35am On Jul 09, 2021
LamidiCownu:

You are a perennial loser from a generation of losers .
Rochas can be whatever he wants. That's his headache .
What I won't tolerate is seeing you losers pretend to be Yorubas . God forbid.

Awon iyalaya e ni werey alasho. Oloriburuku olori pel..ebe omo irankiran !!!
You want to dash me another tribe abi?

Werey, it gives me joy seeing you bark like a doggggg grin

Rochas is Jagaban Borgu, Get used to it.
Re: Just In: President Buhari's Emir & Kinsmen Turban Okorocha by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 09, 2021
His real name is okorohausa .His mother is Igbo and the father fulani somewhere from the north.The Igbo father is not the biological father.He only inherited him from cheating wife who left him for the north and came back with him
Re: Just In: President Buhari's Emir & Kinsmen Turban Okorocha by LamidiCownu: 12:07pm On Jul 09, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

You want to dash me another tribe abi?

Werey, it gives me joy seeing you bark like a doggggg grin

Rochas is Jagaban Borgu, Get used to it.
I'd be ashamed If I were a yeebowl too. I understand your plight loser. But Omoluabi is not a toga adorned
with pigs
Nah so your parents dey bark for house nah.

They come here daily to vilify Tinubu but they secretly wish they were half the man Tinubu is.

Crazy losers grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Ranking Of Countries In Africa That Produce The Most Beef (FAO) / A Rare Photo Of Pa Bola Tinubu / APC Primary: Seun Osewa Supports Osinbajo; Wants Tinubu To Step Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.