Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

The Problem With Nigeria Is Take Your Portion And Take My Portion. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Problem With Nigeria Is Take Your Portion And Take My Portion. (132 Views)

Governor Sanwo-olu Visits The Failed Portion Of The Mile-2-apapa Expressway(pix) / What Is Bishop Oyedepo's Problem With Buhari? See This / Anybody That Jokes With Nigeria's Unity Has A Problem With Us - President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Problem With Nigeria Is Take Your Portion And Take My Portion. by Ceenaija(m): 10:00pm On Jul 08, 2021
What has been agreed upon is let the portions go round,take I take and he takes. Somebody says no that it is his right to take all the portion yet he expects me to keep quiet. Agitation will never end soon

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Imports 2.2 Million Tons Of Fish Annually / Biafra: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? / Ambrose Alli University (AAU) Cancels Ongoing Students Union Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.