Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

See The Quick Response Of The Military Reinforcement(Video - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See The Quick Response Of The Military Reinforcement(Video (974 Views)

Two Fake Police Inspectors Arrested By Police Rapid Response Squad / Opu-nembe Indigenes Seek Govt Quick Response Over Friday Military Attack / Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Quick Response Of The Military Reinforcement(Video by Heartmender1: 10:36pm On Jul 08, 2021
From ABDULLAHI YUSUF

Alhamdulillah safely in Maiduguri after a narrow escape from Boko haram attack near Jakana earlier. In fact I was the first to turn back as the vehicle in my front could not turn. We returned to Jakana and alerted the police stationed there and they promptly call the military who responded within 20 minutes.

Unfortunately, while waiting for the military to clear the road, a contingent of the soldiers heading to the location where the attack was on going was involved in a ghastly motor accident. Two Toyota Samsara were seriously damaged.

One good thing that I noticed was the prompt response from the military in less than 30 minutes, the Air force was also on air. I salute the gallantry and the promptness of the military. May Allah grant us a lasting peace in our dear state Borno and Nigeria as a whole.

Alhamdulillah for your life and Kudos to our indefatigable troops!

#webelieve!

https://youtube.com/shorts/uYOIFgusMis?feature=share

Re: See The Quick Response Of The Military Reinforcement(Video by Heartmender1: 10:36pm On Jul 08, 2021
God Bless The Military
Re: See The Quick Response Of The Military Reinforcement(Video by Kaylet: 10:57pm On Jul 08, 2021
No doubt that these set of people there are willing to work.

People at this end should have the best of facility of things to make work easier.

But what do I know

1 Like

Re: See The Quick Response Of The Military Reinforcement(Video by promzy555(m): 11:48pm On Jul 08, 2021
Hope is not audio hype, if not God bless them
Re: See The Quick Response Of The Military Reinforcement(Video by Bolaji26(m): 11:49pm On Jul 08, 2021
See speed shocked

sad
Re: See The Quick Response Of The Military Reinforcement(Video by Acjohn(m): 11:50pm On Jul 08, 2021
I wonder the magic the new army chief is doing that Burutai couldn't do despite he hailed from northeast.

I have realized that a good person will be good and bad people will be bad even to their own people.
At a point I started thinking if Burutai can't help his people who will help them?
Re: See The Quick Response Of The Military Reinforcement(Video by illicit(m): 1:59am On Jul 09, 2021
Wow I hope no soldier died in that accident
Re: See The Quick Response Of The Military Reinforcement(Video by Heartmender1: 11:12am On Jul 09, 2021
illicit:
Wow I hope no soldier died in that accident

No. Soldier died
Re: See The Quick Response Of The Military Reinforcement(Video by Advision: 1:49pm On Jul 09, 2021
Heartmender1:
From ABDULLAHI YUSUF

Alhamdulillah safely in Maiduguri after a narrow escape from Boko haram attack near Jakana earlier. In fact I was the first to turn back as the vehicle in my front could not turn. We returned to Jakana and alerted the police stationed there and they promptly call the military who responded within 20 minutes.

Unfortunately, while waiting for the military to clear the road, a contingent of the soldiers heading to the location where the attack was on going was involved in a ghastly motor accident. Two Toyota Samsara were seriously damaged.

One good thing that I noticed was the prompt response from the military in less than 30 minutes, the Air force was also on air. I salute the gallantry and the promptness of the military. May Allah grant us a lasting peace in our dear state Borno and Nigeria as a whole.

Alhamdulillah for your life and Kudos to our indefatigable troops!

#webelieve!

https://youtube.com/shorts/uYOIFgusMis?feature=share
This army chief seems to know his onions. Rarely gets involved in media diatribes that characterized his predecessors

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Only Whipped My Wife With Belt, Didn’t Mean To Kill Her –christopher, Edo Wast / Couple Arrested For Killing And Secretly Burying Their 28-year-old Son For Being / #Justice4chidubem; The Face Of Madam Tina Ogbonnaya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.