Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Breaking!!!: Simon Ekpa Takes Over Radio Biafra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking!!!: Simon Ekpa Takes Over Radio Biafra (4868 Views)

BREAKING: Simon Ekpa Releases New Biafra States (full List) / Irate Youths Attempt To Take Over Radio Nigeria, Ibadan. Normalcy Restored / FRCN Takes Over Radio Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking!!!: Simon Ekpa Takes Over Radio Biafra by StreetFight: 7:20am On Jul 09, 2021
rayvelez:
The disciple shud tread carefully.
It's fight to finish. The blood sucking terrorists from the Sahara desert funded by the dangerous mannequin living inside the Rock do not understand diplomacy and negotiation. They only understand sorrow, tears and blood. Same thing that consumed those before them.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!!: Simon Ekpa Takes Over Radio Biafra by Brimstone77: 7:21am On Jul 09, 2021
LordVoldermort:
IPOB is already disintegrating, later Emma powerful will come to dispute this claim and call this man a saboteur, Asari Dokubo will soon start his own madness.

Long live Nigeria!!!
your wish... grin grin

Keep waiting for Ipob to disintegrate.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!!: Simon Ekpa Takes Over Radio Biafra by Dagah2: 7:22am On Jul 09, 2021
Let's see
Re: Breaking!!!: Simon Ekpa Takes Over Radio Biafra by StreetFight: 7:22am On Jul 09, 2021
LordVoldermort:
IPOB is already disintegrating, later Emma powerful will come to dispute this claim and call this man a saboteur, Asari Dokubo will soon start his own madness.

Long live Nigeria!!!
Go and take Sniper Insecticide

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!!: Simon Ekpa Takes Over Radio Biafra by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 09, 2021
Subsea:
BREAKING!

"Our Leader, Mazi Nnamdi on this day, 8th of July 2021 directed that I, Simon Ekpa should start broadcasting from Radio Biafra with immediate effect.

On this note, it is honour, and at the same time, a call to service, a call to serve Biafra nation and a call to serve lovers of freedom.
This task, i will do with everything in me to see that we maintain the momentum and the legacy of our leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB.

I will serve with everything in me and i will double my effort in media, diplomacy and otherwise to the best interest of Biafra people.

I am just a servant and i will serve.
Our leader will continue to lead this struggle from where ever he is.

I am Simon Ekpa, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's disciple on Biafra restoration."

Directed you from prison

Loll
Re: Breaking!!!: Simon Ekpa Takes Over Radio Biafra by hammerDK: 7:29am On Jul 09, 2021
WE TOLD THEM, NNAMDI KANU WILL BE REPLACED BY A HARD MAN.

THIS GUY IS MILITARY.

WE ARE NOW WAITING FOR FULANI TO KILL KANU.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!!: Simon Ekpa Takes Over Radio Biafra by Oharina(m): 7:33am On Jul 09, 2021
esnbrutality:
The thing go pain useless "uncircumcised" zombies like Kilode!!

The funniest thing is that the Guy isn't even IGBO....that alone shows you that Biafra is beyond an IGBO thing and as it stands ...the Bigger the better.

Nnamdi Kanu is really on point...zombies drink sniper...(as if i bloody care) smiley wink
Bro which part of Biafra is Ekpa from?
Re: Breaking!!!: Simon Ekpa Takes Over Radio Biafra by Ikwerelastborn: 7:35am On Jul 09, 2021
Oharina:

Ekpa is igbo, thats all I know ,I dont know exactly where he's from

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!!: Simon Ekpa Takes Over Radio Biafra by Headachetoigboh(f): 7:35am On Jul 09, 2021
blackpanda:
Lol scammers

BP will kill u soonest
Re: Breaking!!!: Simon Ekpa Takes Over Radio Biafra by Ruggedniggaone: 7:37am On Jul 09, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
Let's see if he will deliver

Nnamdi Kanu is truly a selfless leader!

Buhari, you can't kill an idea!
but he can kill kanu
Re: Breaking!!!: Simon Ekpa Takes Over Radio Biafra by Oharina(m): 7:42am On Jul 09, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

Ekpa is igbo, thats all I know ,I dont know exactly where he's from
Ok thank u dear. Although i doubt the authenticity of this news, but i hope it is true. Cos anything to expedite the atualisation of Biafra without Ikwerre and Ijaw expecially, is a most welcomed development.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking!!!: Simon Ekpa Takes Over Radio Biafra by Chiboy484(m): 7:56am On Jul 09, 2021
Free MNK

Re: Breaking!!!: Simon Ekpa Takes Over Radio Biafra by PharoahIII: 8:19am On Jul 09, 2021
Another Reichsmarschall Hermann Goring! Lol
How can someone who's locked up even without access to daylight direct you to take over radio biafra
Re: Breaking!!!: Simon Ekpa Takes Over Radio Biafra by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:26am On Jul 09, 2021
Ruggedniggaone:
but he can kill kanu
Janu was never going to live forever. He was gonna die someday. Just like Bihari is is evil gang. We are are gonna die. You should know that I'd you are not a kid. If Kanu dies now he won't be said to have died young. People younger than him are killed everyday in the north. People whose names have never been heard. Have you done anything about that
He can kill Kanu, but he won't kill the spirit of Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!!: Simon Ekpa Takes Over Radio Biafra by NigeriaNawa: 8:29am On Jul 09, 2021
LordVoldermort:

Long live Nigeria!!!

Nigeria is dead my brother, they are arranging its funeral, the body is in the mortuary.
Re: Breaking!!!: Simon Ekpa Takes Over Radio Biafra by caprini1: 8:30am On Jul 09, 2021
This one with female voice,that i asked why as small as the 5 eastern states are and the governors have nothing to show with their allocations, and why they are not holding them accountable as igbo activists,and he had nothing to say,I unfollowed him instantly.Clout chasers.
Re: Breaking!!!: Simon Ekpa Takes Over Radio Biafra by Kamanuozuzu: 8:32am On Jul 09, 2021
LordVoldermort:

Long live Nigeria!!!

Tilll then.
Re: Breaking!!!: Simon Ekpa Takes Over Radio Biafra by Zhongkui2: 8:38am On Jul 09, 2021
10 years Facebook account for sale. Make you una refer me to a serious buyer abet

I need the money urgently... Country too hard

WhatsApp me. zero nine zero 3 three 2 three 3 two four eight
Re: Breaking!!!: Simon Ekpa Takes Over Radio Biafra by Broveens42(m): 8:58am On Jul 09, 2021
caprini1:
This one with female voice,that i asked why as small as the 5 eastern states are and the governors have nothing to show with their allocations, and why they are not holding them accountable as igbo activists,and he had nothing to say,I unfollowed him instantly.Clout chasers.

Hahahaha. Na those people with weak voice I dey fear pass.
Life has taught me that
Re: Breaking!!!: Simon Ekpa Takes Over Radio Biafra by candelahria(f): 9:01am On Jul 09, 2021
Oharina:

I think he's from Ebonyi state.
Re: Breaking!!!: Simon Ekpa Takes Over Radio Biafra by sapientia(m): 9:12am On Jul 09, 2021
louqas:

Like you and your tribe did for 16 years until a buhari become president then GBAM , ALL IBOS started remembering they have been marginalized and started agitating for separation.

YOUR BIAFRA AGITATION IS GREED DRIVEN AND A PDP HATCHET JOB, YOU PEOPLE DONT REALLY WANT TO SECCEED

if you really feel you need to be "free" from fulanis you wont massively vote an Atiku but since you are confused ,the moment Atiku lost ,you started remembering that fulanis have been enslaving you and you needed to be free from fulanis control you have always willingly agreed to.....right from Nnamdi Azikwe to Ojukwu to Nnamdi Kanu, you have always been FULANI as* lickers

You are grossly ignorant

MASSOB was founded in 1999

Leader arrested 2005

You are just a disgusting bigot from the way you sounded

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!!: Simon Ekpa Takes Over Radio Biafra by Oharina(m): 9:12am On Jul 09, 2021
candelahria:
I think he's from Ebonyi state.
Thank you dearie. If indeed he has taken the mantle of leader of IPOB, honestly it is a welcomed development. However, a Biafra without Ijaw and Ikwerre most expecially will be top notch.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking!!!: Simon Ekpa Takes Over Radio Biafra by mrvitalis(m): 9:18am On Jul 09, 2021
caprini1:
LMAO why are u lying anyone can answer that na

Even as small as Lagos is 40% is still bushes untouched forest

That question is childish
Re: Breaking!!!: Simon Ekpa Takes Over Radio Biafra by favour32(m): 9:57am On Jul 09, 2021
LordVoldermort:

Long live Nigeria!!!
Fulani herdsman.
Re: Breaking!!!: Simon Ekpa Takes Over Radio Biafra by poiZon: 10:16am On Jul 09, 2021
louqas:

Like you and your tribe did for 16 years until a buhari become president then GBAM , ALL IBOS started remembering they have been marginalized and started agitating for separation.

YOUR BIAFRA AGITATION IS GREED DRIVEN AND A PDP HATCHET JOB, YOU PEOPLE DONT REALLY WANT TO SECCEED

if you really feel you need to be "free" from fulanis you wont massively vote an Atiku but since you are confused ,the moment Atiku lost ,you started remembering that fulanis have been enslaving you and you needed to be free from fulanis control you have always willingly agreed to.....right from Nnamdi Azikwe to Ojukwu to Nnamdi Kanu, you have always been FULANI as* lickers
U spend the whole time writing rubbish...
Re: Breaking!!!: Simon Ekpa Takes Over Radio Biafra by louqas: 12:14pm On Jul 09, 2021
sapientia:

You are grossly ignorant

MASSOB was founded in 1999

Leader arrested 2005

You are just a disgusting bigot from the way you sounded

MASSOB...........NOT IPOB
Re: Breaking!!!: Simon Ekpa Takes Over Radio Biafra by sapientia(m): 12:22pm On Jul 09, 2021
louqas:

MASSOB...........NOT IPOB

So massob was Fulani?

Your rant was about Igbos from 1999 which I just proved to be wrong

Deal with it
Re: Breaking!!!: Simon Ekpa Takes Over Radio Biafra by estheI(f): 12:35pm On Jul 09, 2021
NigeriaNawa:
Intelligent , based in Finland.

e already show for this one face say na big coward
Re: Breaking!!!: Simon Ekpa Takes Over Radio Biafra by estheI(f): 12:36pm On Jul 09, 2021
koondog:
Very loyal and we love him!
what you need is deliverance cos your brain has been heavily manipulated
Re: Breaking!!!: Simon Ekpa Takes Over Radio Biafra by Broveens42(m): 12:47pm On Jul 09, 2021
This thread never pass 2 pages since morning
Why??

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Buhari Picture Is Giving Wailers Sleepless Nights (Photo) / EXPOSED: 4 Glaring Injustice Served By 2023 PEPT Judges / Saving Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.