Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,071 members, 7,821,677 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Advice Concerning : I Just Asked My Crush Out And She Obliged Me, What Do I Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Concerning : I Just Asked My Crush Out And She Obliged Me, What Do I Do (223 Views)

I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me / I Just Asked My Crush Out And She Obliged Me, What Do I Do Next? / She Beg Me To Do Her Anal. If I Obliged Will This Make It A Gay Act? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice Concerning : I Just Asked My Crush Out And She Obliged Me, What Do I Do by Ortintin: 11:52pm On Jul 08, 2021
Well the fact that you asked her out and she said yes instantly means she is already in love with you. You just have to deal with the anxiety so that you don't mess things up.

The truth is that most men or women at some point or in their first relationship felt this way. But experience is not gathered in a day. Since this is your first time you are guaranteed to make one or two mistakes. Do not be afraid to make error. But the main things is to be calm and confident when with her.

Don't try to wrack your brain on what to say or trying to please her just keep cool and things will flow easily. Since she said yes, the next thing is to invite her on a date to cool spot. This is to get to know her better and the kind of person she is. Don't grill her or keep asking many questions. Its from your conversation that you will know the type of person she is.

Besides since you said she is intelligent am sure uou guys won't run out of topic or problem of what to say. Since she can easily continue where you stop.

Another thing is to keep a calm head. Always be in control of your brain. Laugh and smile when you have to and most times keep expressionionless face (very important to control anxiety). Keeping poker or expressionless face is a trick used to reset your mind.

Lastly, be in control of the situation and do not let the situation control you. Believe that everything you do is right and don't doubt your actions.

Communication starter
Ask her if its not stressful locating the hangout spot.
Ask how her day is going
What she will like to eat or drink
comment on her outfit or beauty. Eg "you can say I like your outfit"
Pay attention to her answers as you can derive interesting topics from it. Rememer to keep calm and do not rush to ask her all these questions.

For more advice, I have a counseling platform group so you can message me on WhatsApp +2348027024393 (Ortintin is my name)

Link to original post
https://www.nairaland.com/6638758/just-asked-crush-out-she

cPapaAjascO

(1) (Reply)

When Human Personalities Smoke A Joint / Does None Named Ramon Ambassador Of Gucci Scare U / The Myth Village People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.