Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Urokuosa Community Protests Incessant Kidnapping, Killing Along Benin-Auchi Road - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Urokuosa Community Protests Incessant Kidnapping, Killing Along Benin-Auchi Road (11862 Views)

Delta Community Protests, Alleges Killing Of Citizens By IPOB / Zaria Residents Sacrifice 2 Rams While Praying Against Incessant Kidnapping / Land Tussle: Abba Community Protests At Anambra Government House (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Urokuosa Community Protests Incessant Kidnapping, Killing Along Benin-Auchi Road by Smartikc(m): 6:31am On Jul 09, 2021
God pls come to our rescue�
Re: Urokuosa Community Protests Incessant Kidnapping, Killing Along Benin-Auchi Road by elmessiahs(m): 6:32am On Jul 09, 2021
foeedaba:
These people never hear say Buhari don suspend every form of protest?

What makes you think they are suicide bombers?
My guy you be bombers too, update.
Re: Urokuosa Community Protests Incessant Kidnapping, Killing Along Benin-Auchi Road by Zionmdde: 6:32am On Jul 09, 2021
SoftP:

Defender of herdsmen’
Naa dem
Sharrap there
Empty things
Re: Urokuosa Community Protests Incessant Kidnapping, Killing Along Benin-Auchi Road by 4four(m): 6:36am On Jul 09, 2021
There are a lot of Fulanis camp or settlement along the route so you people should naturally be expecting lot and more kidnapping along the route

1 Like

Re: Urokuosa Community Protests Incessant Kidnapping, Killing Along Benin-Auchi Road by lexy2014: 6:37am On Jul 09, 2021
dmbb:

No governor or any sane person will rely on Ipob terrorists for protection

So who or what do sane people rely on for protection?
Re: Urokuosa Community Protests Incessant Kidnapping, Killing Along Benin-Auchi Road by dmbb: 6:39am On Jul 09, 2021
lexy2014:

So who or what do sane people rely on for protection?
State law enforcement agencies
Re: Urokuosa Community Protests Incessant Kidnapping, Killing Along Benin-Auchi Road by ogwumgbe: 6:40am On Jul 09, 2021
mancoconut:
Edo Community Protests Incessant Kidnapping, Killing along Benin-Auchi Road

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2021/07/09/edo-community-protests-incessant-kidnapping-killing-along-benin-auchi-road/amp/

What is happening in Nigeria now needs divine intervention, and only through the power of Holy Rosary will all these evil in the country be stopped. I urge all believers in Christ irrespective of your denomination to start reciting the Rosary on daily basis and I assure you that within six months, the insecurity in the country will become history. God bless our Holy Mother Virgin Mary
Re: Urokuosa Community Protests Incessant Kidnapping, Killing Along Benin-Auchi Road by Randy111(m): 6:40am On Jul 09, 2021
Zionmdde:
To use any expressway linking to anything North whether North Central, North East North West should be included in 1000 ways to die. Okene-Lokoja is even the worst. And these atrocities are encouraged by the poor state of the roads. Pot holes everywhere.

The truth is dat, herdsmen are not always responsible for the robbery and kidnapping on benin-auchi-lokoja Road. The locals know who these boys are

Back in 2012 travelling through that road has always been scary. They should stop blaming herdsmen for this one. Those armed robbers are cultists from edo and kogi state. Lets call a spade a spade

Who give you mumu water to drink this early morning?
Re: Urokuosa Community Protests Incessant Kidnapping, Killing Along Benin-Auchi Road by lexy2014: 6:41am On Jul 09, 2021
, TheRareGem1, onionbandit, okefranci, the constitution says in section 14 (2b), "the SECURITY and WELFARE of the people is the primary purpose of government". Security falls under d responsibility of ur principals, buhari/osinbajo. Pls how are they providing security for nigerians?

Re: Urokuosa Community Protests Incessant Kidnapping, Killing Along Benin-Auchi Road by lexy2014: 6:42am On Jul 09, 2021
ogwumgbe:

What is happening in Nigeria now needs divine intervention, and only through the power of Holy Rosary will all these evil in the country be stopped. I urge all believers in Christ irrespective of your denomination to start reciting the Rosary on daily basis and I assure you that within six months, the insecurity in the country will become history. God bless our Holy Mother Virgin Mary

Is that how to they did it Canada, Germany, china, UAE etc?
Re: Urokuosa Community Protests Incessant Kidnapping, Killing Along Benin-Auchi Road by Euegene100001: 6:43am On Jul 09, 2021
A very useless government headed by obaseki since 2019 Fulani herds men have operated on that road killing and kidnaping people on a daily basics . now,the Benin people has joined the kidnapping as no body gree address am.
Re: Urokuosa Community Protests Incessant Kidnapping, Killing Along Benin-Auchi Road by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:43am On Jul 09, 2021
ogwumgbe:

Hehehehe
Ogbeni if the Roman catholic church had depended on this rubbish, they would have to wiped out by the saracens!

1 Like

Re: Urokuosa Community Protests Incessant Kidnapping, Killing Along Benin-Auchi Road by lexy2014: 6:43am On Jul 09, 2021
dmbb:

State law enforcement agencies

Really? So what have d "state law enforcement agencies" done so far to provide security in Nigeria?
Re: Urokuosa Community Protests Incessant Kidnapping, Killing Along Benin-Auchi Road by Tarzan360(m): 6:44am On Jul 09, 2021
The only thing that encourage kidnapping on Nigerian roads is lack of maintenance, we are still constructing roads in 2021. Okpella to Okene is hell on Earth

1 Like

Re: Urokuosa Community Protests Incessant Kidnapping, Killing Along Benin-Auchi Road by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:44am On Jul 09, 2021
foeedaba:
These people never hear say Buhari don suspend every form of protest?

What makes you think they are suicide bombers?
lol Na u add suicide join which obviously displayed ur lack of know lol

1 Like

Re: Urokuosa Community Protests Incessant Kidnapping, Killing Along Benin-Auchi Road by viralinfo: 6:45am On Jul 09, 2021
Kidnapp victims has being rescued yesterday..thanks to The DPO of Egba police station , military and local vigilante....God Bless HE Gov. OBASEKI

1 Like

Re: Urokuosa Community Protests Incessant Kidnapping, Killing Along Benin-Auchi Road by dmbb: 6:48am On Jul 09, 2021
lexy2014:

Really? So what have d "state law enforcement agencies" done so far to provide security in Nigeria?
They are sacrificing their lives in order for me and you to leave in peace
Re: Urokuosa Community Protests Incessant Kidnapping, Killing Along Benin-Auchi Road by Randy111(m): 6:49am On Jul 09, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
When bini boys carted away weapons from station during endsars you all applauded them. So you expect me to suspect fulani terrorists as usual? You must be high on cheap drugs. To me it's the celebrated Bini cultists doing these crimes, to hell with your protest

Another unreasonable fellow. So it's the same Benin boys who carted away weapons during endsars that kidnap bethel high school students, right? Or is it Benin boys that has stopped farmers from going about their farming in Niger, benue, nasarawa and some part of zamfara? Bro use your head if you have, though I don't expect you to use what you don't have.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Urokuosa Community Protests Incessant Kidnapping, Killing Along Benin-Auchi Road by Zetty177x: 6:56am On Jul 09, 2021
Zionmdde:
To use any expressway linking to anything North whether North Central, North East North West should be included in 1000 ways to die. Okene-Lokoja is even the worst. And these atrocities are encouraged by the poor state of the roads. Pot holes everywhere.

The truth is dat, herdsmen are not always responsible for the robbery and kidnapping on benin-auchi-lokoja Road. The locals know who these boys are

Back in 2012 travelling through that road has always been scary. They should stop blaming herdsmen for this one. Those armed robbers are cultists from edo and kogi state. Lets call a spade a spade

It's true it has always been scary traveling on that road. I used to travel through that road alot then..was frightening...the drivers were always scared plying that road..but now , it's worse than that...the Fulanis have now taken over since Buhari came in. Let's call a spade a spade.

2 Likes

Re: Urokuosa Community Protests Incessant Kidnapping, Killing Along Benin-Auchi Road by PrinceMajestic: 6:56am On Jul 09, 2021
Randy111:

Another unreasonable fellow. So it's the same Benin boys who carted away weapons during endsars that bethel high school students, right? Or is it Benin boys that has stopped farmers from going about their farming in Niger, benue, nasarawa and some part of zamfara? Bro use your head if you have, though I don't expect you to use what you don't have.
shut up bitch, we are talking about kidnapping in Auchi Express in edo, you're talking about northern states, your foolishness is embarrassing your family here this morning. Pls show some sense
Re: Urokuosa Community Protests Incessant Kidnapping, Killing Along Benin-Auchi Road by Randy111(m): 6:58am On Jul 09, 2021
Euegene100001:
A very useless government headed by obaseki since 2019 Fulani herds men have operated on that road killing and kidnaping people on a daily basics . now,the Benin people has joined the kidnapping as no body gree address am.

Bros be calming down please. Security of lives and properties is primarily responsibility of the federal government as of now and please remember the road is a federal road. So ask your self what the federal highway patrol teams are doing in their wives' bedroom when they should be up and doing or did Mumuhamadu bookharam ask them not to go offensive against his cousins?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Urokuosa Community Protests Incessant Kidnapping, Killing Along Benin-Auchi Road by Zionmdde: 7:03am On Jul 09, 2021
Zetty177x:

It's true it has always been scary traveling on that road. I used to travel through that road alot then..was frightening...the drivers were always scared plying that road..but now , it's worse than that...the Fulanis have now taken over since Buhari came in. Let's call a spade a spade.
Yeah true its worse now
I was just pointing out dat the criminals dat operate there are from edo and kogi states. People are free to bash me I don't care. I have worked around dat area on the kogi side and I know d problem we had didn't come from herdsmen
Re: Urokuosa Community Protests Incessant Kidnapping, Killing Along Benin-Auchi Road by VillagePipu: 7:04am On Jul 09, 2021
ogwumgbe:

You are senseless, better defend yourself.

1 Like

Re: Urokuosa Community Protests Incessant Kidnapping, Killing Along Benin-Auchi Road by Randy111(m): 7:10am On Jul 09, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
shut up bitch, we are talking about kidnapping in Auchi Express in edo, you're talking about northern states, your foolishness is embarrassing your family here this morning. Pls show some sense

We are talking kidnapping in Nigeria or is it no longer one Nigeria? angry
Anyway, I ask you if Edo boys are responsible for the kidnapping along that federal highway in Edo state, then tell me who are those responsible for the mass adoption of innocent school children in your state?

I almost forgot that book is Haram in the North so your elites sent some business men to make sure the education system is brought down to zero in that zone.

And lastly if only you believe, God can heal you of that damaged brain of yours. Bye

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Urokuosa Community Protests Incessant Kidnapping, Killing Along Benin-Auchi Road by Theoarhics: 7:12am On Jul 09, 2021
That road is a death trap. Everyday people are being kidnapped like they catching rabbits. Govt needs to urgently do something.

1 Like

Re: Urokuosa Community Protests Incessant Kidnapping, Killing Along Benin-Auchi Road by lexy2014: 7:13am On Jul 09, 2021
dmbb:

They are sacrificing their lives in order for me and you to leave in peace

What has that achieved? Is there peace and security in d country right now?
Re: Urokuosa Community Protests Incessant Kidnapping, Killing Along Benin-Auchi Road by Osanoghodua1: 7:23am On Jul 09, 2021
Buhari and his demonic killers won't go unpunished by God.
Re: Urokuosa Community Protests Incessant Kidnapping, Killing Along Benin-Auchi Road by dmbb: 7:30am On Jul 09, 2021
lexy2014:

What has that achieved? Is there peace and security in d country right now?
There is no peace and you work and get money to even subscribe and use nairaland from the comfort of your bed?
Pls change your mindset, know that no one will leave his country and secure you, all of us must come together and love one another and reject any form of disobedience to the rule of law. The activities of Bokoharam, Ipob, kidnappers, bandits, armed robbers,cult members etc should stop, and Corruption also should stop for the country to progress
Re: Urokuosa Community Protests Incessant Kidnapping, Killing Along Benin-Auchi Road by cardoctor(m): 7:39am On Jul 09, 2021
They too are also suffering this. Na wah o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Blackmail: Sylva, Wabote Offered Me ₦10m To Implicate Jackson, Timi - Bara Ogidi / May 29: Politicians Should Be Sworn In With Amadioha, Ogun – Chuks Ibegbu / Adamawa Election: PDP Screened Out Acting Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.