Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Urokuosa Community Protests Incessant Kidnapping, Killing Along Benin-Auchi Road - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Urokuosa Community Protests Incessant Kidnapping, Killing Along Benin-Auchi Road (11857 Views)

Delta Community Protests, Alleges Killing Of Citizens By IPOB / Zaria Residents Sacrifice 2 Rams While Praying Against Incessant Kidnapping / Land Tussle: Abba Community Protests At Anambra Government House (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Urokuosa Community Protests Incessant Kidnapping, Killing Along Benin-Auchi Road by Pedyson: 1:12pm On Jul 09, 2021
Randy111:

Another unreasonable fellow. So it's the same Benin boys who carted away weapons during endsars that kidnap bethel high school students, right? Or is it Benin boys that has stopped farmers from going about their farming in Niger, benue, nasarawa and some part of zamfara? Bro use your head if you have, though I don't expect you to use what you don't have.

That fellow is just a coward.
A very low sense of reasoning is his problem

1 Like

Re: Urokuosa Community Protests Incessant Kidnapping, Killing Along Benin-Auchi Road by UnabashedIPOB: 4:59pm On Jul 09, 2021
KEEP it up with your ONE NIGERIA and you all would end up either KILLED or KIDNAPPED for RANSOME by the FULANI TERRORISTS and your ZOO government would do absolutely NOTHING!
Re: Urokuosa Community Protests Incessant Kidnapping, Killing Along Benin-Auchi Road by Rolly22(m): 5:53pm On Jul 09, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Nice ......

I just tire....funny enough that is my local government of origin

Nigga Nnamdi Kanu is your problem.
Re: Urokuosa Community Protests Incessant Kidnapping, Killing Along Benin-Auchi Road by Rolly22(m): 5:56pm On Jul 09, 2021
Bensondrums:
The only tin we can do rite now is wait for 2023 to come nd boot this fools out..
No matter the protest or agitation going on all over the country as far as the Fulani terrorist is still in power then this menance will never end.....so mke we all pray to stay alive till 2023.

And for your mind after 2023 all these problems would end abi? You’re a Joker.
Re: Urokuosa Community Protests Incessant Kidnapping, Killing Along Benin-Auchi Road by Tonitoniton(m): 9:54pm On Jul 09, 2021
I passed through that road last Tuesday and the co passengers were discussing what their friends and relatives were complaining about they using that route and the danger of travelling from Benin to Abuja. .

I noticed that the large forest is making the youth not to fish this evil men out. Youths has become very lazy.

I noticed that hausa has started farming along this routes, what a disaster.!

For giving hausa space to farm in esan and Benin land, they have succeeded in establishing evil in the land.

What baffles me is how fulani succeeded in bewitching this people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

El-Rufai To Youths: Be Involved In Politics So You Can Have A Nation You Like / INEC Official, Anthony Nwokorie Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Imo Buried / Osinbajo Inaugurates APC Legal Compliance Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.