Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,605 members, 7,827,285 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Simon Ekpa: Biography Of The New Director Of Radio Biafra - Pics - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simon Ekpa: Biography Of The New Director Of Radio Biafra - Pics (9861 Views)

Ijaw Boy Brags Says He Can Stop Tribes In The SS From Joining Biafra[pics] / Radio Biafra: IPOB Sacks Simon Ekpa, Nnamdi Kanu's Successor, Gives Reason / Reactions: Igbos Are Not Forcing Niger Delta Into Biafra(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simon Ekpa: Biography Of The New Director Of Radio Biafra - Pics by Supremos: 12:35pm On Jul 09, 2021
NigeriaNawa:

Small correction bro.
Thanks man
Re: Simon Ekpa: Biography Of The New Director Of Radio Biafra - Pics by Arda1000(m): 12:35pm On Jul 09, 2021
achi4u:
Simply say he's from Ebonyi state, what have southern or northern Ebonyi got to do with this news?
and what's the painment all about?
Re: Simon Ekpa: Biography Of The New Director Of Radio Biafra - Pics by jimyjames(m): 12:36pm On Jul 09, 2021
stanluiz:
Ok. But one thing is certain. Kanu will be sentence to jail.

And he is not coming out anytime soon.

Nnamdi KANU in jail in Nigeria is more useful to Igbos than nnamdi KANU in London

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa: Biography Of The New Director Of Radio Biafra - Pics by stanluiz(m): 12:42pm On Jul 09, 2021
mazimee:

Unfortunately for you are you and your likes , real Igbos are all Ipob by heart. Nothing has changed since after the Civil War, it won't suddenly change now. You kill one and many more will rise up. I repeat, Nothing has changed.
Which one is real igbos ? Do we have fake ones ?

Igbos are Biafra by heart not ipob that is a bloodthirsty occultic group formed by Nnamdi kanu.

Almost all our people has embrace Nigeria. Let us all unite and fight for our interest in Nigeria.

This Biafra is all about death and destruction. From ojukwu to uwazurike to nnamdi kanu. Did we achieve any thing positive apart from suffering and death ?

Nigeria is not dividing. The earlier you understand that the better for you.

But we all are asking for peace and equality. Biafra is the past let us focus on the future.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa: Biography Of The New Director Of Radio Biafra - Pics by stanluiz(m): 12:43pm On Jul 09, 2021
jimyjames:

Nnamdi KANU in jail in Nigeria is more useful to Igbos than nnamdi KANU in London
So let him remain and spend the rest of his life in jail.

Better. I like it that way .
Re: Simon Ekpa: Biography Of The New Director Of Radio Biafra - Pics by Broveens42(m): 12:45pm On Jul 09, 2021
stanluiz:

Igbos are Biafra by heart not ipob that is a bloodthirsty occultic group formed by Nnamdi kanu.

Almost all our people has embrace Nigeria. Let us all unite and fight for our interest in Nigeria.

This Biafra is all about death and destruction. From ojukwu to uwazurike to nnamdi kanu. Did we achieve any thing positive apart from suffering and death.

But we all are asking for peace and equality. Biafra is the past let us focus on the future.

Keep deceiving yourself when they are already dividing it from far North.
And when you cheerfully gave bakassi to your neighbour
Re: Simon Ekpa: Biography Of The New Director Of Radio Biafra - Pics by Oksman(m): 12:58pm On Jul 09, 2021
ruggedtimi:
This guy Na trouble sha

From frying pan to fire!
Re: Simon Ekpa: Biography Of The New Director Of Radio Biafra - Pics by Broveens42(m): 1:02pm On Jul 09, 2021
stanluiz:
Kanu support UGm. He order the killing of police men and soldiers

You see why I said make all of us hide our certificates?

How do you establish the fact that #UGM is unknown gun men in a competent court of jurisdiction? grin

I keep saying it. The only thing we learn and cram in nija schools na dy/dx, law of thermodynamics, Boyle's law, Charle's law etc.
Nigeria education system is so stereotyped that one can't process two possibilities in their brain centers even if they ain't law students
Re: Simon Ekpa: Biography Of The New Director Of Radio Biafra - Pics by Broveens42(m): 1:05pm On Jul 09, 2021
stanluiz:

The person that said destroy whatever according to your tweeter picture is Neche grin
Re: Simon Ekpa: Biography Of The New Director Of Radio Biafra - Pics by NigeriaNawa: 1:06pm On Jul 09, 2021
stanluiz:

If you can provide concrete evidence, as in concrete factual evidence - you may sway my option. I am waiting.
Re: Simon Ekpa: Biography Of The New Director Of Radio Biafra - Pics by Broveens42(m): 1:08pm On Jul 09, 2021
NigeriaNawa:

If you can provide concrete evidence, as in concrete factual evidence - you may sway my option. I am waiting.

Dem suppose close down nija schools. Plenty people are only educated(if at all they are) in their discipline and that's why 'problem solving' be like rocket science
Re: Simon Ekpa: Biography Of The New Director Of Radio Biafra - Pics by royal231(m): 1:25pm On Jul 09, 2021
Broveens42:

There is no amount election that will change a system that has
1.majority of north in the National assembly.
2. Religious law in a supposed secular constitution

3% and 30% should have taught you a lesson by now

Read my comments.. This things have to be planned.. You cannot be speaking of Biafra and plan on going to Abuja.. Is Abuja in Biafra land?

My guy remove emotions.. Go and start from the grassroot.. The grassroot is in Biafra land.. When Abuja have seen that you have collected the Biafran area politically from them it will be different...

But so far Pdp APC Apga remains there and are in the various local government or houses of assemblies then please leave this things we don't need our youths for target practice..

Hitler once tried shit against the German state and had to be in prison for 2 years.. While in prison the social party being THE NAZIS reorganized themselves..

They took power in Germany few years later through democratic means..

So Biafran politicians should not be thinking of Abuja rather Biafran territory.. Then put up laws safeguarding Biafrans and also Nigerians as well.. And all living within its territory....

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa: Biography Of The New Director Of Radio Biafra - Pics by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 09, 2021
na man be this abi na woman?.......this one resembles homo.....make I no talk wetin dey my mind
Re: Simon Ekpa: Biography Of The New Director Of Radio Biafra - Pics by tandy2013: 2:21pm On Jul 09, 2021
blues234:
This one is even worst than Nnamdi Kanu. Don't these people have someone that has the capacity to lead without inciting narratives?
A seasoned diplomat that can achieve result without creating chaos?

U know nothing. You re dealing with wild animals the fulanis and you are looking for diplomat ?

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa: Biography Of The New Director Of Radio Biafra - Pics by tandy2013: 2:22pm On Jul 09, 2021
michael77777:
na man be this abi na woman?.......this one resembles homo.....make I no talk wetin dey my mind

He has a kid ...just handsome man

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa: Biography Of The New Director Of Radio Biafra - Pics by omoalaro: 3:09pm On Jul 09, 2021
When is he passing through Kenya?
Re: Simon Ekpa: Biography Of The New Director Of Radio Biafra - Pics by heniford2: 3:42pm On Jul 09, 2021
Great looks like the new guy it's from calabar
Re: Simon Ekpa: Biography Of The New Director Of Radio Biafra - Pics by Broveens42(m): 3:52pm On Jul 09, 2021
royal231:

Read my comments.. This things have to be planned.. You cannot be speaking of Biafra and plan on going to Abuja.. Is Abuja in Biafra land?

My guy remove emotions.. Go and start from the grassroot.. The grassroot is in Biafra land.. When Abuja have seen that you have collected the Biafran area politically from them it will be different...

But so far Pdp APC Apga remains there and are in the various local government or houses of assemblies then please leave this things we don't need our youths for target practice..

Hitler once tried shit against the German state and had to be in prison for 2 years.. While in prison the social party being THE NAZIS reorganized themselves..

They took power in Germany few years later through democratic means..

So Biafran politicians should not be thinking of Abuja rather Biafran territory.. Then put up laws safeguarding Biafrans and also Nigerians as well.. And all living within its territory....

Stop contradicting yourself .. all this things you highlighted will still be done under a suspect constitution.
And some people feel they want out.(which is a fundamental human right).

Another alternative is for the present politicians at all levels to look into the constitution(give us one law without religious influence), restructure so as to address indigenous concerns (not the 3%, 30% comedy) etc ..

I don't know why the former looks bad to people.
However when the later is put in place, the citizens of various regional government be it Western region, east or northern can have that unity in their various regions to demand for whatever (Nationhood)

Any other thing, you are wasting your time
Re: Simon Ekpa: Biography Of The New Director Of Radio Biafra - Pics by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 09, 2021
I really want someone who will be ruthless in his dealings with the Nigerian state. But why do you think Mr. Sompn Ekpa is deadlier? Just wondering though.
udede:
that guy looks ready and deadlier than MNK.

BESIDES,I DON'T SEE BIAFRAN AGITATORS PUTING ANY BODY IN THAT POSITION IF THE PO PERSON IS FAINT HEARTED.
Re: Simon Ekpa: Biography Of The New Director Of Radio Biafra - Pics by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 09, 2021
stanluiz:

This Biafra is all about death and destruction. From ojukwu to uwazurike to nnamdi kanu. Did we achieve any thing positive apart from suffering and death ?

I must reply this your garage garbage
Which of our people have embrace Nigeria
All the killings by herdsmen what have you done about it
All the monies borrowed by Buhari in the name of Nigeria and he's using it to develop Fulani land and South East is not included what have you done about it
Before ESN or UGM police have been harassing and Killing Igbo youths what did you do about it
Nigeria is not working or can you show me any sector that's working in Nigeria
If you're working for APC just do it and stop embracing your self on public forum

3 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa: Biography Of The New Director Of Radio Biafra - Pics by KILLTHECOWS(f): 4:21pm On Jul 09, 2021
This will never make front page....
Biased nairaland.........
Re: Simon Ekpa: Biography Of The New Director Of Radio Biafra - Pics by ba7man(m): 4:41pm On Jul 09, 2021
Simon Ekpa ko, Simon guguru ni.... undecided
Re: Simon Ekpa: Biography Of The New Director Of Radio Biafra - Pics by jimyjames(m): 4:42pm On Jul 09, 2021
stanluiz:
So let him remain and spend the rest of his life in jail.

Better. I like it that way .
Can you mention anyone in Nigeria that served a life sentence and completed it? Or even 30 yrs and completed it?

Like I said the nnamdi KANU in prison is more useful than the one in London

The first leader of the Ambazonia separatists in Cameroon was arrested in Abuja and handed over to Cameroon government , they sentenced him to life imprisonment that was when the Ambazonia peaceful movement turned violent Cameroon and Ambazonia are in full blown war now with the Ambazonia territories completely in the hands of the Ambazonia defense Force
Re: Simon Ekpa: Biography Of The New Director Of Radio Biafra - Pics by Equal2DeTask(m): 4:43pm On Jul 09, 2021
Beaniebarbie:
I can see Biafra is here to stay!! ✔️ grin

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa: Biography Of The New Director Of Radio Biafra - Pics by Beaniebarbie(f): 5:03pm On Jul 09, 2021
estheI:
just shut up cos you know nothing
Okay sir!!
Re: Simon Ekpa: Biography Of The New Director Of Radio Biafra - Pics by udede(m): 5:20pm On Jul 09, 2021
Illumined939:
I really want someone who will be ruthless in his dealings with the Nigerian state. But why do you think Mr. Sompn Ekpa is deadlier? Just wondering though.
apart from his high levels of involvement in the administration of the parastatal where he works,he is a trained military officer in service.
Re: Simon Ekpa: Biography Of The New Director Of Radio Biafra - Pics by November1857(m): 5:34pm On Jul 09, 2021
jimyjames:

Truth ! Na your papa born you!✓
Re: Simon Ekpa: Biography Of The New Director Of Radio Biafra - Pics by mazimee(m): 6:59pm On Jul 09, 2021
stanluiz:

Who and who embrace Nigeria? The owners of Nigeria do not see you as equals or fellow Country man. Nigerians and geographical areas recognized as Nigeria are experiencing federal presence in both in economical and infrastructural ramifications. Which one did you get? Onukwu.
Re: Simon Ekpa: Biography Of The New Director Of Radio Biafra - Pics by Rolly22(m): 7:35pm On Jul 09, 2021
udele1:
As long as directors have not change with the business registration, its fake . IPOB WORLDWIDE limted has only 2 directors. Nnamdi kanu and sophia kanu. Ekpa is simply the new radio presenter.

Udele keep changing names,IPOB matter go choke you.
Re: Simon Ekpa: Biography Of The New Director Of Radio Biafra - Pics by Emyogalanya: 9:14pm On Jul 09, 2021
Nice one we move
Re: Simon Ekpa: Biography Of The New Director Of Radio Biafra - Pics by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 09, 2021
blues234:
This one is even worst than Nnamdi Kanu. Don't these people have someone that has the capacity to lead without inciting narratives?
A seasoned diplomat that can achieve result without creating chaos?
I believe you are expecting someone with agidi brain like buhar

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NUPENG Begins Strike On October 8 / FG To Regulate Conferment Of Chieftaincy Titles / Federal High Court Reveals Deadline For Political Cases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.