Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Simon Ekpa: Biography Of The New Director Of Radio Biafra - Pics - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simon Ekpa: Biography Of The New Director Of Radio Biafra - Pics (9879 Views)

Ijaw Boy Brags Says He Can Stop Tribes In The SS From Joining Biafra[pics] / Radio Biafra: IPOB Sacks Simon Ekpa, Nnamdi Kanu's Successor, Gives Reason / Reactions: Igbos Are Not Forcing Niger Delta Into Biafra(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simon Ekpa: Biography Of The New Director Of Radio Biafra - Pics by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 09, 2021
stanluiz:
I have dusted you. So you have nothing to discuss apart from dishing Insult. Typical features of ipob members.

I have said it before and I will continue say it.
It is not every Igbo person is a brainwashed ipob zombie just like you.

It is not all of us that is under the spell of that terrorist, fraudster, Scammer, coward, destroyer and fugitive called Nnamdi kanu.

Am from Anambra state. So where are you from ?
If you are from anambra .You must be an osu.I challenge you to mention your your village and umuna.Dont forget to ask your coward father which well he hide during the war for you to be writing rubbish... smelling osu

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa: Biography Of The New Director Of Radio Biafra - Pics by 10mobile: 10:51pm On Jul 09, 2021
stanluiz:
Mumu ipob. You guys think every igbo person is a brainwashed nnamdi Kanu ipob zombie ?

Stupid Igbos that cannot think and reason with their brain.
Believe me, without IPOB, a Fulani herder could have killed you by now. You are one of the victims of the Fulani-powered media manipulation going on. Only very stupid Igbos oppose IPOB. Even Fulani themselves know this.

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa: Biography Of The New Director Of Radio Biafra - Pics by Elock1: 11:41pm On Jul 09, 2021
Oharina:
Although i doubt the authenticity of this news for now. Anyway whatever it takes to atualise Biafra without Ikwerre and Ijaw most expecially is a most welcomed development.
doubt it no more.
Re: Simon Ekpa: Biography Of The New Director Of Radio Biafra - Pics by kingsceedon(m): 11:57pm On Jul 09, 2021
Okoroawusa:
Another obodo oyibo person...

Nna, ndia ji umu igbo na olu

Wetin this mumu dey talk self?
Re: Simon Ekpa: Biography Of The New Director Of Radio Biafra - Pics by NGpatriot: 12:59am On Jul 10, 2021
Nice

Another terrorist to extradite and deport to Nigeria.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa: Biography Of The New Director Of Radio Biafra - Pics by okoroemeka(m): 3:54am On Jul 10, 2021
OkuFaba:
Cut off the head and another one grows back..

BIAFRA.... We moveeeeee!!!
more like a hydra head,cut off one and two will grow back,what Nigeria will realize is that nothing can stop biafra,you can jail a man but you cannot jail his ideology.

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa: Biography Of The New Director Of Radio Biafra - Pics by okoroemeka(m): 4:03am On Jul 10, 2021
stanluiz:
Professional and intellectual igbos in diaspora should leave and stop donating and funding ipob because it a family business for nnamdi kanu who has not impacted any positive and good things in alaigbo.

They should allow ipob to die a natural death since they have nothing good to offer to Igboland apart from death and destruction.

Let us all unite and fight for our interest in Nigeria political space because Nigeria is not going to divide any time soon.
did you see thousands of Igbo and ipob members protesting at the Kenyan embassy in Berlin,if I will say it is people that live in diaspora that is supporting biafra 100% because they live were things work,while we have everything that will make Nigeria work but mediocrity, nepotism and tribalism will not allow it to work,do we have to continue suffering just to be called Nigerians,it is obvious that the unity of Nigeria only benefit the north that why they removed referendum from the constitution.

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa: Biography Of The New Director Of Radio Biafra - Pics by okoroemeka(m): 4:07am On Jul 10, 2021
[quote author=stanluiz post=103525590][/quote]seems you don't know how things work out in Nigeria,the next president will grant him amnesty and that next president will be from the south and that will be the beginning of Nigeria debridement

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa: Biography Of The New Director Of Radio Biafra - Pics by okoroemeka(m): 4:17am On Jul 10, 2021
stanluiz:
Access to phone yet he was incommunicado for two years. You guys are deluded. If kanu has all these things you mentioned in the prison then why was he crying and begging for freedom. His lawyer and family were complaining that he was sick that why the court gave him conditional bail.

You Igbos love to decieve yourself just to feel better. When kanu will be jailed. They will not transfer him to kuje. DSS will move him to an undisclosed prison just like the did to the shite leader El zazakey.
what is the reason you people don't want us to leave Nigeria,we have had enough of the force marriage,is it a problem,stay on your own as Nigeria let us stay and manage our own affairs as biafrans still you refuse,give us a level playing field still you refuse,do we continue to be slaves in this forced union? will Nigeria use guns to subdue a people desperate for freedom?do you think MNK a man that spent two years in awaiting trial is a coward?I have a suspicion that whoever will replace mnk will be more volatile.

3 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa: Biography Of The New Director Of Radio Biafra - Pics by Almaigaa: 5:35am On Jul 10, 2021
Asgard73:
Which part of igboland is he from...

He is from Ebonyi.

Re: Simon Ekpa: Biography Of The New Director Of Radio Biafra - Pics by Iykmann(m): 6:59am On Jul 10, 2021
Good luck to him.i pray he's more mature than mnk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu To EndSARS Protesters: Your Lives Are No Better Than Igbos, Shiites / Tinubu Will Be Sworn In As Next President — Senator Kalu (Video) / 2015: Obasanjo Cannot Choose For The North - KURE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.