Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

Is It Right For A Man To Be Bathing His Female Child? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Right For A Man To Be Bathing His Female Child? (797 Views)

At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? / Which Is Easier To Raise, Male Child Or Female Child? / A Nigerian Man Bathing His Newborn Baby (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right For A Man To Be Bathing His Female Child? by Afonjashapmouth: 7:22am On Jul 09, 2021
This argument popped up somewhere yesterday and we all almost popped out an eyeball defending our opinion. As for me, its nothing special for a man to want to handle that to a certain age when it becomes absurd. What do you think?
Re: Is It Right For A Man To Be Bathing His Female Child? by Wanbissaka: 7:28am On Jul 09, 2021
Re: Is It Right For A Man To Be Bathing His Female Child? by pyyxxaro: 7:33am On Jul 09, 2021
Depends on the type of hand the man has
Re: Is It Right For A Man To Be Bathing His Female Child? by advanceDNA: 7:40am On Jul 09, 2021
How did this question become a right or wrong thing

4 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Man To Be Bathing His Female Child? by donbachi(m): 7:42am On Jul 09, 2021
Dis question is irritating, abeg.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Man To Be Bathing His Female Child? by Arsenate(m): 7:42am On Jul 09, 2021
Afonjashapmouth:
This argument popped up somewhere yesterday and we all almost popped out an eyeball defending our opinion. As for me, its nothing special for a man to want to handle that to a certain age when it becomes absurd. What do you think?
And you think the best place to seek opinions is nairaland's family section where the residents are famous for being fair and unbias towards men. undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Man To Be Bathing His Female Child? by DEMANDRED: 7:43am On Jul 09, 2021
Pesin no fit baff in pikin in peace again, so wetin single father's go come do na

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Man To Be Bathing His Female Child? by Jane345(f): 7:48am On Jul 09, 2021
The poster is sick, depraved with a peadophile mindset.how can a father not bathe his female kids?its only someone with a gutter mindset will even think to ask this type of question.

7 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Man To Be Bathing His Female Child? by Bola146(f): 7:53am On Jul 09, 2021
Haba! He is the father! He should be of help till she is old enough to bath herself. I don't know why people have dirty mind to this

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For A Man To Be Bathing His Female Child? by Afamsi: 8:06am On Jul 09, 2021
Its okay before she enters puberty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For A Man To Be Bathing His Female Child? by Hathor5(f): 9:20am On Jul 09, 2021
The people who ask these questions, didn't you grow up with your fathers? undecided

It's the father for God's sake!

He needs to bath the child, change diapers, help after the child uses the toilet when she is older.

Will he call the mum every time? What if she is not around?

What if father and child go swimming?

All these teenagers roaming this section. SMH

5 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Man To Be Bathing His Female Child? by NoToPile: 9:36am On Jul 09, 2021
No biggie,

Men do change diapers, wash the bombom if wipes won't do a thorough job, that's as good as bathing.

When its time its even the girl will be the one seeking privacy.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Man To Be Bathing His Female Child? by Vyolet(f): 9:56am On Jul 09, 2021
If a woman can bath her son til certain age, a man should do same to kids regardless of their gender. If you cannot trust your husband with his kids then you have no business being in that marriage.

5 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Man To Be Bathing His Female Child? by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 09, 2021
Is this even supposed to be a topic for debate?

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Man To Be Bathing His Female Child? by Karleb(m): 11:48am On Jul 09, 2021
Vyolet:
If a woman can bath her son til certain age, a man should do same to kids regardless of their gender. If you cannot trust your husband with his kids then you have no business being in that marriage.

cool

People are always talking of trusting their husbands but women do more ridiculous things with children.

Whoever brought that topic up must have a serious issue.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with a man bathing his daughter.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Man To Be Bathing His Female Child? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 09, 2021
What bombshell!. What a!....

The usual occurrences of male pedophiles has create a kind of bad imagery for the sane and upright ones.
Re: Is It Right For A Man To Be Bathing His Female Child? by tchidi066(f): 1:19pm On Jul 09, 2021
Stupid ass question, my mum never bath me as a child , it was usually my elder brother in the morning when going to school and in the evening my dad when he gets back from work, he usually come home earlier, i don't know what the society is turning to these days, sick minded people everywhere, what about female kids that are so close to their father they tell them their first ever menstruation before their mum, i once had a friend who told me her dad bought her her first pad,lectured her about cycle before her mother arrived, the world is truely turning upside down undecided

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Man To Be Bathing His Female Child? by yuping(m): 2:23pm On Jul 09, 2021
But we have to all face it, it's life
donbachi:
Dis question is irritating, abeg.
Re: Is It Right For A Man To Be Bathing His Female Child? by Kaybae(f): 5:26pm On Jul 09, 2021
There is nothing wrong with a father bathing for his daughter.
Re: Is It Right For A Man To Be Bathing His Female Child? by cococandy(f): 6:10pm On Jul 09, 2021
If he won’t bathe his daughter, will the child stay dirty until the mom is available to come do it? Smh.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Man To Be Bathing His Female Child? by cococandy(f): 6:13pm On Jul 09, 2021
advanceDNA:
How did this question become a right or wrong thing
Exactly. It should have never become a right or wrong question. It shouldn’t even be asked. There should never be that slight suggestion of inappropriateness between a man and his child.

Some people keep falling over themselves trying to convince anyone who will listen to them that men have no self control over their sexual urges. Why won’t silly questions like this become a thing?.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Man To Be Bathing His Female Child? by AvalonSpace(m): 8:53pm On Jul 09, 2021
I bathed my daughter till she was 8. Then she has started growing 2 small 'oranges'.. So, i stopped bathing her.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Man To Be Bathing His Female Child? by Ishilove: 9:03pm On Jul 09, 2021
The world is turning upside down. I have a friend whose dad bathed her till she was 11. Why in God's name is this even up for debate??

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

A Must Have Appliance For All Homes!!!!! / Danger Of Having A Promiscuous Wife / Sit At Home Valentine's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.