Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,480 members, 7,823,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Sit At Home Valentine's Day - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sit At Home Valentine's Day (808 Views)

Dad Upset After Babymama Let Their Daughter Sit On Her Uncle's Lap - Video / Dead Man Made To Sit At His Burial In Trinidad & Tobago (Photos And Video) / Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sit At Home Valentine's Day by Mumben(f): 6:14am On Feb 11, 2022
Greetings nairalanders,

It just occurred to me that this year's Val coincidentally fell on Monday and as we all know, it's a sit at home day for those in the east.

I know that many unfaithful Men will not like this and I can imagine their wives grinning from ear to ear cos their husbands will not have any choice than to spend the Val with their families.

Oya, nairalanders over to you. What ya say?
Re: Sit At Home Valentine's Day by ahnie: 10:07am On Feb 11, 2022
Stupid promiscious men.serves them right.i earnestly pray make them and their side chicks hook against each other when they are banging.

Scumish creatures grin grin cheesy.

To the wives,do not rejoice yet...some of your husband's might even sneak out on Sunday night only to return back on Tuesday night because them go from there go work.

2 Likes

Re: Sit At Home Valentine's Day by Mariangeles(f): 2:42pm On Feb 11, 2022
ahnie:
Stupid promiscious men.serves them right.i earnestly pray make them and their side chicks hook against each other when they are banging.

Scumish creatures grin grin cheesy.

To the wives,do not rejoice yet...some of your husband's might even sneak out on Sunday night only to return back on Tuesday night
because them go from there go work.

Watch out for my thread on valentines’ day. grin
Re: Sit At Home Valentine's Day by ahnie: 7:23pm On Feb 11, 2022
Mariangeles:

Watch out for my thread on valentines’ day. grin
With all pleasure baby gyal.

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home Valentine's Day by Ulunne777(f): 7:31pm On Feb 11, 2022
Couldn't care less.
Let everybody stay on their own.Said he's visiting on Sunday to take his kids for val not me.
Our Quarrel continues
Re: Sit At Home Valentine's Day by MufasaLion: 7:53pm On Feb 11, 2022
Blessings, tryna enjoy the essence of life.
Re: Sit At Home Valentine's Day by Kobojunkie: 8:39pm On Feb 11, 2022
Mumben:
Greetings nairalanders,
It just occurred to me that this year's Val coincidentally fell on Monday and as we all know, it's a sit at home day for those in the east.
I know that many unfaithful Men will not like this and I can imagine their wives grinning from ear to ear cos their husbands will not have any choice than to spend the Val with their families.
Why is it sit-at-home for only those in the east? undecided

And you say cheating men, what about the unfaithful women who belong to the cheating wife's club? Will there husbands also be grinning ear to ear on that day? undecided

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home Valentine's Day by Munzy14(m): 9:14pm On Feb 11, 2022
Mumben:
Greetings nairalanders,

Who told you Monday is sit at home...It has been cancelled since December... cheesy

Monday go shock you sha for this SE we dey.
Re: Sit At Home Valentine's Day by Mariangeles(f): 9:29pm On Feb 11, 2022
Munzy14:

Who told you Monday is sit at home...It has been cancelled since December... cheesy

Monday go shock you sha for this SE we dey.

I wu ni advocate ndi side chicks.

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home Valentine's Day by Munzy14(m): 9:36pm On Feb 11, 2022
Mariangeles:

I wu ni advocate ndi side chicks.
grin Ya wuru na ha ga akwu nu m ugwo..

Women should spoil their men for Valentine this year... cheesy.

At least surprise men for ones.

Na woman wey lose guard we go see her man with side babe for hang out...doing Dorime.. grin

A naghi eme zu ihe ndi singlet na boxers.

In fact onye nye anyi boxers na singlet, anyi enye ya pant na hanky grin

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home Valentine's Day by Mariangeles(f): 9:55pm On Feb 11, 2022
Munzy14:

grin Ya wuru na ha ga akwu nu m ugwo..

O toga gi ochi? cheesy

Women should spoil their men for Valentine this year... cheesy.

At least surprise men for ones.

You see, the thing about most Nigerian men is that they don’t communicate well with their wives.
Instead of communicating with their wives how they want to be loved and treated, ha a nuru a shishigbuo onwe ha.

Na woman wey lose guard we go see her man with side babe for hang out...doing Dorime.. grin

So, who pays for the hangout? The side chick?

A naghi eme zu ihe ndi singlet na boxers.

In fact onye nye anyi boxers na singlet, anyi enye ya pant na hanky grin

‘Ke owula gbasara ha nnoo. cheesy
Re: Sit At Home Valentine's Day by ahnie: 10:02pm On Feb 11, 2022
Ulunne777:
Couldn't care less.
Let everybody stay on their own.Said he's visiting on Sunday to take his kids for val not me.
Our Quarrel continues
hahahahahahahaha
My dear jolly and flex life is too short.

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home Valentine's Day by Munzy14(m): 10:13pm On Feb 11, 2022
Mariangeles:

O toga gi ochi? cheesy

You see, the thing about most Nigerian men is that they don’t communicate well with their wives.
Instead of communicating with their wives how they want to be loved and treated, ha a nuru a shishigbuo onwe ha.

So, who pays for the hangout? The side chick?

‘Ke owula gbasara ha nnoo. cheesy
Lol..ndi side chicks should start paying me o sad

Most couples don't even know how to...It goes both ways....Their love no dey pass mpa Obinna na mama Ngozi ways.. grin grin

Too stereotyped lipsrsealed

Ihuru this val of a thing, It comes with a mood, it can come in a way I may prefer stay at home, and bring the grooves home...Maximum relaxation, meals upon meals with a quality treat..cool redwine or cocktail mix, then ihe ndi ozo yana happiness na eso a ga... cheesy

Or it can come with a hangout, chill with friends, return home to do the do... grin

However, the first is best...

Is good for couples to be very comfortable and confident in eachother's arm. If not, it will be s boring union...no spice.

Payment depends...So i mahu na some side chicks are loaded with their cash...They just like a man for some other things... cheesy o wukwa hu side chic n'ile wu diamond harvesters.. grin grin

I si ogbasara ha.. cheesy I na ahu eme val?
Re: Sit At Home Valentine's Day by Ndidi2: 7:50am On Feb 12, 2022
Ulunne777:
Couldn't care less.
Our Quarrel continues
chai
Baby girl,u guys should sort things out.
Re: Sit At Home Valentine's Day by AfroKnight: 8:25am On Feb 12, 2022
Imagine! Using your presence as a form of punishment to your husband. The moment your marriage gets to this point, you have failed as a wife. Your presence should be a source of joy not trouble. Work on yourselves.
Re: Sit At Home Valentine's Day by Mariangeles(f): 9:33am On Feb 12, 2022
Munzy14:

Lol..ndi side chicks should start paying me o sad
For being on their side?

Most couples don't even know how to...It goes both ways....Their love no dey pass mpa Obinna na mama Ngozi ways.. grin grin

Too stereotyped lipsrsealed

It’s a Nigerian thing.

Ihuru this val of a thing, It comes with a mood, it can come in a way I may prefer stay at home, and bring the grooves home...Maximum relaxation, meals upon meals with a quality treat..cool redwine or cocktail mix, then ihe ndi ozo yana happiness na eso a ga... cheesy

Or it can come with a hangout, chill with friends, return home to do the do... grin

However, the first is best...

Is good for couples to be very comfortable and confident in eachother's arm. If not, it will be s boring union...no spice.

Nigerians’ definition of romance a karihu nri na ikwa iko. So boring! grin
A si unu lewe telemundo for inspiration, unu a ju jubie ishi.

Payment depends...So i mahu na some side chicks are loaded with their cash...They just like a man for some other things... cheesy o wukwa hu side chic n'ile wu diamond harvesters.. grin grin

Those are the dangerous types na. They’re on a mission.
Ha wu ndi nghasaa ezi n’ulo.

I si ogbasara ha.. cheesy I na ahu eme val?

A ka ga’m ndi singlet na pant.
Re: Sit At Home Valentine's Day by Munzy14(m): 8:59pm On Feb 12, 2022
Mariangeles:

For being on their side?

It’s a Nigerian thing.

Nigerians’ definition of romance a karihu nri na ikwa iko. So boring! grin
A si unu lewe telemundo for inspiration, unu a ju jubie ishi.

Those are the dangerous types na. They’re on a mission.
Ha wu ndi nghasaa ezi n’ulo.

A ka ga’m ndi singlet na pant.
Lol as you said I am their advocate, ha kwuwa zie monthly dues na.

Lol....o wu economy ojoor anyi. wink Nwoke lechaa anya oto o ga eji kporo nwunye puo na weekend getaway, ya a bia cheta na umu aka akwubehu ugwo school, Obi a mafuo ya cheesy

Nri o wu, ha hukwara nu ya rie.. grin As for iko, O wu onye rijuru afo na enwe strength eji eme ya..When hardship enters a home, it increases hunger and reduces sex drive...Before you know it couples will be begging eachother.. sad

Ha pu ndi Tele ihe hu, Alkash is different from Chukwuemeka.. grin One thing I am certain keeps the love burning is couples spending on eachother and celebrating eachother at any opportunity..And as well being there for Each other..

Yea, they are the strange women in the bible.

Ok, o le ihe i ji eme val? cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Woman Gives Birth To Twins With Different Fathers / 'I Want To Make Him A Dad For The First Time' / Please How Can I Help My Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.