Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,535 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Minister Of defense Can't Speak English - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Minister Of defense Can't Speak English (5919 Views)

Nigeria Will Soon Produce Graduates Who Can't Speak English — Senator Okorocha / Buhari’s Ability To Speak English Dominate Tribunal’s Proceedings / President Buhari Can't Speak Fulani Language - Sowunmi (WATCH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Minister Of defense Can't Speak English by Atiwaye: 11:35am On Jul 09, 2021
Imagine defending buffalo call a spade a spade this man is not deserve that position.
SIRTee15:

Chinese engineers in nigeria can't even write their name in English not to talk of communicate with it. Yet u guys can't build ordinary street gutter without their help.
Black man n slave mentality.

I will rather prefer a defence minister that can defeat boko haram n build solid defence capability than one who speaks English better than the queen.

Deola really disappoint me on this one.

4 Likes

Re: Minister Of defense Can't Speak English by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 09, 2021
appishani1:
The hatred you people show this hausa people is too much.
There are many brilliant hausa men that are more than 100 percent more educated more brilliant than your whole generation.
The bitter truth is that you are online hero while this same man is more successful than your father.
We knew but nobody know your father. Sad
But we that supposedly have hate for north are not killing them like cows

But fulanis that loves us are the ones killing our people in their farms, kidnapping on highway, destroying our crops

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Minister Of defense Can't Speak English by Atiwaye: 11:40am On Jul 09, 2021
Same way Buhari will be saying Asua you asua every time.

1 Like

Re: Minister Of defense Can't Speak English by Atiwaye: 11:41am On Jul 09, 2021
Good point bro. shameless people I wonder how we headed up with this beast.
Mikecold:
But we that supposedly have hate for north are not killing them like cows

But fulanis that loves us are the ones killing our people in their farms, kidnapping on highway, destroying our crops
Re: Minister Of defense Can't Speak English by MrALIVE: 11:42am On Jul 09, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Shut up can whites speak Hausa Yoruba igbo?
chronic mediocre

1 Like

Re: Minister Of defense Can't Speak English by Omoslim26: 11:50am On Jul 09, 2021
supportnija:

You see how you think, what owning a cow and under age marriage have to do with been brilliant? Like, you igbo don't do that do, during lockdown , you igbo were having sex with your daughter ,to you that one was good..... Pack joo

Oga so amongst all the numerous tribes we have in the Country,it's only Igbo that you can tag the person you are quoting?��.
Will you die if you call out the person you are fighting with personally without all dis una senseless tribal bigotry �.
Na wa for una ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Minister Of defense Can't Speak English by appishani1(m): 11:56am On Jul 09, 2021
Atiwaye:
You are a fool for defending ineptitude no wonder their region turn to desert a no go area .my father might not be known because of nepotism and religious bigots in which north always displaying in selecting leaders. I'm so ashamed to see a old man like that fool making error same minister that was asking Nigerians to defend themselves before bandits and bokoharam that well armed .

Its not by force to serve even if you are wrongly chosen there are many way you can step down when you know you are not feat .
Still he is more successful than your father
Re: Minister Of defense Can't Speak English by Atiwaye: 12:01pm On Jul 09, 2021
No he can only be more successful than your lazy father my dad is a future builder future chaser. he has acted in many capacity and his good work earned him professor and several awards both local and international that this fool you are defending will never smell in his lifetime.
appishani1:

Re: Minister Of defense Can't Speak English by Atiwaye: 12:02pm On Jul 09, 2021
That fool is an opportunist.
appishani1:

Re: Minister Of defense Can't Speak English by Nigeriadondie: 12:03pm On Jul 09, 2021
appishani1:
There are many brilliant hausa men that are more than 100 percent more educated more brilliant than your whole generation.
The bitter truth is that you are online hero while this same man is more successful than your father.
He is more successful than your father cos of quota system.
Re: Minister Of defense Can't Speak English by SIRTee15: 12:08pm On Jul 09, 2021
lacicrips:

Yeah. But the sad truth is they still can't defeat boko haram and build solid defence capability. Lol

Then deola should focus on that-His incompetence as a defence minister. Not his ability to speak English.

I'm beginning to think this deola girl is a neo CIA infiltrator and her program is being used to spread western propaganda.
because I just don't understand her obsession with govt officials speaking good English.

Besides she's always on the wrong side of mainstream agitation in this country.
If she's not supporting buhari- a confirmed failure, she will be condemning IPOB or any other pro secessionist movement.
Re: Minister Of defense Can't Speak English by Tinubuadvocate: 12:14pm On Jul 09, 2021
That is your own problem man
Nonexistent1:
Tufiakwa. You BMC zoneBs will one day defend dick for standing up.
Re: Minister Of defense Can't Speak English by SIRTee15: 12:15pm On Jul 09, 2021
AskProf:

China's official language is not English.

The only language I care about is technology. Good thing is it's a universal language, u don't need English to learn technology, your native language is more than sufficient.
Enough with all this obsession with English Lang. It's annoying.
Re: Minister Of defense Can't Speak English by Tinubuadvocate: 12:16pm On Jul 09, 2021
[[s]quote author=Mikecold post=103527849]But we that supposedly have hate for north are not killing them like cows

But fulanis that loves us are the ones killing our people in their farms, kidnapping on highway, destroying our crops[/quote][/s] stupid write up.
Re: Minister Of defense Can't Speak English by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 09, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
[[s]quote author=Mikecold post=103527849]But we that supposedly have hate for north are not killing them like cows

But fulanis that loves us are the ones killing our people in their farms, kidnapping on highway, destroying our crops[/s] stupid write up.
Do you realize you would be 40 this year
Re: Minister Of defense Can't Speak English by ebuka440: 12:30pm On Jul 09, 2021
Are you surprised? Just imagine the kind of defense that he can put up for Nigeria
Re: Minister Of defense Can't Speak English by Tinubuadvocate: 12:33pm On Jul 09, 2021
Are you counting my age for me are you my mother or family?
Mikecold:
Do you realize you would be 40 this year

Re: Minister Of defense Can't Speak English by Came4amod: 12:34pm On Jul 09, 2021
appishani1:

you are the pained one here bro
your lion hero is being beaten and shown shege in Kenya before been send to Nigeria now he is suffering in zoo cage . why on earth will I pain?

U cannot pain na .. just speak Hausa if English is becoming too difficult �
Re: Minister Of defense Can't Speak English by Tinubuadvocate: 12:35pm On Jul 09, 2021
Its not about English what matter is what you can offer.
MrALIVE:
chronic mediocre
Re: Minister Of defense Can't Speak English by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 09, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Are you counting my age for me are you my mother or family?
Just to let you know that once it passes this year

Then it's forever o, seyi tinubu that would benefit from your slavery work for his father you reach to born am
Re: Minister Of defense Can't Speak English by Tinubuadvocate: 12:36pm On Jul 09, 2021
Everything about is Buhari blame Buhari on everything
misano:

This one is sucking Buhari's di*ck hoping dey will give Yoruba presidency. I dey laugh malu-malu.
Re: Minister Of defense Can't Speak English by Tinubuadvocate: 12:38pm On Jul 09, 2021
Tinubu is my political mentor not a slave to anyone so get that fact.
Mikecold:
Just to let you know that once it passes this year

Then it's forever o, seyi tinubu that would benefit from your slavery work for his father you reach to born am
Re: Minister Of defense Can't Speak English by fourboys: 12:39pm On Jul 09, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
u for type dis nonsense for hausa na
Re: Minister Of defense Can't Speak English by Tinubuadvocate: 12:40pm On Jul 09, 2021
Because I'm not hausa.
fourboys:
u for type dis nonsense for hausa na
Re: Minister Of defense Can't Speak English by Mangekyo: 12:41pm On Jul 09, 2021
Hahaha someone said the official Chinese language is English grin aswear these Abokey muslims can be funny at time ngl grin

2 Likes

Re: Minister Of defense Can't Speak English by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 09, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Tinubu is my political mentor not a slave to anyone so get that fact.
But you can't be more closer to tinubu than his son whom you reach to born

Yet his son goes about his business every day but tinubu is your business on nairaland every second

Can't you see you have failed your generation
Re: Minister Of defense Can't Speak English by fourboys: 12:48pm On Jul 09, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Because I'm not hausa.
u for type with ur native language na.. Bros forget what u typed up there is nonsense... A minister can't speak English and u are defending him. Why?? So u mean going to school in Nigeria has no need? Wonderful.. thanks anyway have a nice day

1 Like

Re: Minister Of defense Can't Speak English by ALTERNATEID: 12:49pm On Jul 09, 2021
Heartless condolences grin grin cheesy
Re: Minister Of defense Can't Speak English by Lordbinsmar: 1:07pm On Jul 09, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:

Dammit, see your low level of reasoning.

Buhari Moronic Cows are indeed stupid set of human beings embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Minister Of defense Can't Speak English by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 09, 2021
appishani1:

If there are, why don't we hear of them making exploits anywhere in the world that doesn't involve the FG guiding them? Why do they need a JAMB score of 50 to enter universities?

1 Like

Re: Minister Of defense Can't Speak English by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 09, 2021
supportnija:

No tribe in Nigeria is brilliant than Hausa and Fulani.

Lovely. Next joke, please.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sheikh Gumi Alerts Nation On Igbo Domination Of Nigerian Army / NNPC Aircraft Overshoots Runway At Osubi Airport / Biafra Is Dead And Buried — Ojukwu Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.