Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,306 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Minister Of defense Can't Speak English - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Minister Of defense Can't Speak English (5931 Views)

Nigeria Will Soon Produce Graduates Who Can't Speak English — Senator Okorocha / Buhari’s Ability To Speak English Dominate Tribunal’s Proceedings / President Buhari Can't Speak Fulani Language - Sowunmi (WATCH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Minister Of defense Can't Speak English by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 09, 2021
Nigeria's official language is English. Why will some monikers now defend a government official who can't speak it ?
The level of stupidity on this forum is appalling

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Minister Of defense Can't Speak English by 9jakool: 1:22pm On Jul 09, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Shut up can whites speak Hausa Yoruba igbo?

See your point would be valid if Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba are the languages of instruction at universities in Nigeria or if those languages have official status.

Not being able to read the English language in Nigeria means that you are regarded as functionally illiterate and not remotely competent to run for public office.

6 Likes

Re: Minister Of defense Can't Speak English by Vado(m): 1:26pm On Jul 09, 2021
appishani1:

You are the numbskull here punk. They didt value you, but you make them your God. Must he speak English?

Then let's simply changed our official language to what works for us base on the location of application. Why should I not be able to secure a university admission because my grammar is bad yet the same government who makes policies making that difficult for me is being given a pass for its own shortcomings? You see that your logic is foolish.

1 Like

Re: Minister Of defense Can't Speak English by misano(m): 1:26pm On Jul 09, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Everything about is Buhari blame Buhari on everything

Oh, I my D one that put people dat can speak English. It's Buhari so that's it.
Re: Minister Of defense Can't Speak English by Stone03: 1:30pm On Jul 09, 2021
appishani1:
The hatred you people show this hausa people is too much.
There are many brilliant hausa men that are more than 100 percent more educated more brilliant than your whole generation.
The bitter truth is that you are online hero while this same man is more successful than your father.
We knew but nobody know your father. Sad

Point one of them please, and stop ranting

1 Like

Re: Minister Of defense Can't Speak English by Stone03: 1:35pm On Jul 09, 2021
SIRTee15:

Chinese engineers in nigeria can't even write their name in English not to talk of communicate with it. Yet u guys can't build ordinary street gutter without their help.
Black man n slave mentality.

I will rather prefer a defence minister that can defeat boko haram n build solid defence capability than one who speaks English better than the queen.

Deola really disappoint me on this one.

But this one lacks both

1 Like

Re: Minister Of defense Can't Speak English by 9jakool: 1:35pm On Jul 09, 2021
appishani1:
The hatred you people show this hausa people is too much.
There are many brilliant hausa men that are more than 100 percent more educated more brilliant than your whole generation.
The bitter truth is that you are online hero while this same man is more successful than your father.
We knew but nobody know your father. Sad

I don't hate Hausa people, but let those brilliant Hausa people be in government instead of these incoherent politicians. I don't support incompetency in government no matter what tribe it comes from. This is a critique of how political appointment is done. It is often not based on merits or qualifications, but rather nepotism, friendship, wealth and tribalism.

1 Like

Re: Minister Of defense Can't Speak English by Tinubuadvocate: 2:01pm On Jul 09, 2021
Are you saying an illiterate can't serve at any capacity in government.
9jakool:

See your point would be valid if Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba are the languages of instruction at universities in Nigeria or if those languages have official status.

Not being able to read the English language in Nigeria means that you are regarded as functionally illiterate and not remotely competent to run for public office.
Re: Minister Of defense Can't Speak English by Tinubuadvocate: 2:04pm On Jul 09, 2021
Continue speaking grammar we will see how far you can go.
Lordbinsmar:

Dammit, see your low level of reasoning.

Buhari Moronic Cows are indeed stupid set of human beings embarassed embarassed embarassed

Re: Minister Of defense Can't Speak English by Tinubuadvocate: 2:08pm On Jul 09, 2021
Alright at least I don't beg for food or money from you.
Mikecold:
But you can't be more closer to tinubu than his son whom you reach to born

Yet his son goes about his business every day but tinubu is your business on nairaland every second

Can't you see you have failed your generation
Re: Minister Of defense Can't Speak English by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 09, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Alright at least I don't beg for food or money from you.
grin

Use that one console yourself

Who is begging who for food on nairaland, if at your age to eat is achievement then i am sorry

1 Like

Re: Minister Of defense Can't Speak English by Capitalpunisher: 2:20pm On Jul 09, 2021
Quota graduates usuping positions of authority
Re: Minister Of defense Can't Speak English by chuksoyo21(m): 3:27pm On Jul 09, 2021
SIRTee15:

Chinese engineers in nigeria can't even write their name in English not to talk of communicate with it. Yet u guys can't build ordinary street gutter without their help.

I will rather prefer a defence minister that can defeat boko haram n build solid defence capability than one who speaks English better than the queen.

Yes, nah....
Likewise Arabic Engineers in the northern parts of Nigeria...
Re: Minister Of defense Can't Speak English by Naijanascam: 3:46pm On Jul 09, 2021
Always defending stupidity.....why are you typing this nonsense in english instead of your noisy language.....abasa

Tinubuadvocate:

1 Like

Re: Minister Of defense Can't Speak English by rhodman: 4:44pm On Jul 09, 2021
Saw the video till the end.
I can't stop laughing. It made my day, thanks. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Minister Of defense Can't Speak English by Realtalk20: 6:30pm On Jul 09, 2021
Simplyleo:

mynd44 lalasticlala, so any comment not in their favor now attract insult even against a rule of the forum?

Who is the their ?

Are you saying the mods are tribalistic?

Seun mukina2
Re: Minister Of defense Can't Speak English by 9jakool: 6:32pm On Jul 09, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Are you saying an illiterate can't serve at any capacity in government.

That's exactly what I'm saying!

How do you read, write and sign government documents when you are illiterate? We've had too many incompetent people running for office or appointed to position of power with zero qualifications.
Re: Minister Of defense Can't Speak English by Lordbinsmar: 6:36pm On Jul 09, 2021
[s][/s]
Simplyleo:

mynd44 lalasticlala, so any comment not in their favor now attract insult even against a rule of the forum?[s][/s]
Re: Minister Of defense Can't Speak English by LutanFyah: 8:10pm On Jul 09, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
English was the language of instruction while he was in school, so if he can't speak and write it,he is dumb.
Re: Minister Of defense Can't Speak English by timibare(m): 8:40pm On Jul 09, 2021
SIRTee15:

has he defeated Boko Haram yet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo: Meet Association Of Igbo Yoruba Wives Of Nigeria / Theodoore Orji's Achivements In Abia State / Why Don't Lagosians Use Pedestrian Bridges?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.