Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,739 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Minister Of defense Can't Speak English - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Minister Of defense Can't Speak English (5896 Views)

Nigeria Will Soon Produce Graduates Who Can't Speak English — Senator Okorocha / Buhari’s Ability To Speak English Dominate Tribunal’s Proceedings / President Buhari Can't Speak Fulani Language - Sowunmi (WATCH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Minister Of defense Can't Speak English by Atiwaye: 9:11am On Jul 09, 2021
This Aboki people self, they are very incompetent no wonder the country is in sorry state.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EY54aH3Ddgs

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Minister Of defense Can't Speak English by Tinubuadvocate: 9:13am On Jul 09, 2021
Shut up can whites speak Hausa Yoruba igbo?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Minister Of defense Can't Speak English by PlayMaker14: 9:15am On Jul 09, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Exactly what a numbskull will say.

If English is not your language, try avoid am.

85 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Minister Of defense Can't Speak English by NorthernAgender: 9:16am On Jul 09, 2021
Kai cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Minister Of defense Can't Speak English by appishani1(m): 9:16am On Jul 09, 2021
The hatred you people show this hausa people is too much.
There are many brilliant hausa men that are more than 100 percent more educated more brilliant than your whole generation.
The bitter truth is that you are online hero while this same man is more successful than your father.
We knew but nobody know your father. Sad

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Minister Of defense Can't Speak English by Resurrection212: 9:19am On Jul 09, 2021
This should move to joke section. We need good governance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Minister Of defense Can't Speak English by Fahdiga(m): 9:22am On Jul 09, 2021
Aboki that only understands cow language

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Minister Of defense Can't Speak English by Ruggedniggaone: 9:22am On Jul 09, 2021
What have you achieved with all your grammar?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Minister Of defense Can't Speak English by appishani1(m): 9:24am On Jul 09, 2021
PlayMaker14:

You are the numbskull here punk. They didt value you, but you make them your God. Must he speak English?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Minister Of defense Can't Speak English by SIRTee15: 9:33am On Jul 09, 2021
PlayMaker14:

Chinese engineers in nigeria can't even write their name in English not to talk of communicate with it. Yet u guys can't build ordinary street gutter without their help.
Black man n slave mentality.

I will rather prefer a defence minister that can defeat boko haram n build solid defence capability than one who speaks English better than the queen.

Deola really disappoint me on this one.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Minister Of defense Can't Speak English by duro4chang(m): 9:35am On Jul 09, 2021
Qtota system syndrome.

6 Likes

Re: Minister Of defense Can't Speak English by PlayMaker14: 9:40am On Jul 09, 2021
appishani1:

You are the numbskull here punk. They didt value you, but you make them your God. Must he speak English?
Dear fulani bandit,

Just see the way you're vibrating like an overcharged Nokia and at the same time contradicting yourself...

If English is not his language, let him speak Hausa so as to save himself from the public embarrassment.

I hope you can comprehend now... smiley

Warm Regards!

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Minister Of defense Can't Speak English by PlayMaker14: 9:43am On Jul 09, 2021
SIRTee15:

[s]Chinese engineers in nigeria can't even write their name in English not to talk of communicate with it. Yet u guys can't build ordinary street gutter without their help.

I will rather prefer a defence minister that can defeat boko haram n build solid defence capability than one who speaks English better than the queen.

Deola really disappoint me on this one...[/s]

8 Likes

Re: Minister Of defense Can't Speak English by NengiWIDEtoto: 9:44am On Jul 09, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
you are just a dirty cunt.. Someone that has been taught in English language his entire life.

14 Likes

Re: Minister Of defense Can't Speak English by appishani1(m): 9:53am On Jul 09, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Dear fulani bandit,

Just see the way you're vibrating like an overcharged Nokia and at the same time contradicting yourself...

If English is not his language, let him speak Hausa so as to save himself from the public embarrassment.

I hope you can comprehend now... smiley

Warm Regards!
am not a fulani man, but I will choose to be one than for me to become an ipob drug dealer and brainwashed pig.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Minister Of defense Can't Speak English by PlayMaker14: 9:54am On Jul 09, 2021
appishani1:

am not a fulani man, but I will choose to be one than for me to become an ipob drug dealer and brainwashed pig.
Exactly what a pained bigot will say. smiley

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Minister Of defense Can't Speak English by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 09, 2021
appishani1:
There are many brilliant hausa men that are more than 100 percent more educated more brilliant than your whole generation.
The bitter truth is that you are online hero while this same man is more successful than your father.

No tribe in Nigeria is brilliant than Hausa and Fulani.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Minister Of defense Can't Speak English by PlayMaker14: 10:00am On Jul 09, 2021
supportnija:

No tribe in Nigeria is brilliant than Hausa and Fulani.
Yeah, with PhD in cow chasing and masters degree in underage marriage.... Also blessed with the “Born to Rule” mentality.

I can't agree less. smiley

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Minister Of defense Can't Speak English by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 09, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Yeah, with PhD in cow chasing and masters degree in underage marriage.... Also blessed with the “Born to Rule” mentality.

I can't agree less. smiley
You see how you think, what owning a cow and under age marriage have to do with been brilliant? Like, you igbo don't do that do, during lockdown , you igbo were having sex with your daughter ,to you that one was good..... Pack joo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Minister Of defense Can't Speak English by bioemmy: 10:10am On Jul 09, 2021
Its
Re: Minister Of defense Can't Speak English by appishani1(m): 10:11am On Jul 09, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Exactly what a pained bigot will say. smiley
you are the pained one here bro
your lion hero is being beaten and shown shege in Kenya before been send to Nigeria now he is suffering in zoo cage . why on earth will I pain?
Re: Minister Of defense Can't Speak English by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 09, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Tufiakwa. You BMC zoneBs will one day defend dick for standing up.

5 Likes

Re: Minister Of defense Can't Speak English by PlayMaker14: 10:16am On Jul 09, 2021
supportnija:

You see how you think, what owning a cow and under age marriage have to do with been brilliant? Like, you igbo don't do that do, during lockdown , you igbo were having sex with your daughter ,to you that one was good..... Pack joo
Dear Musbadeen Dan Akuya,

E never reach for you to cry na... Haba Manà!

I only agreed with you and gave you some academic qualifications of an average Hausa/Fulani man.

Even Prof. Wole Soyinka agree with you.

So, calm down and drink Dano Milk. smiley

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Minister Of defense Can't Speak English by misano(m): 10:21am On Jul 09, 2021
Buhari is a shit face useless president.

4 Likes

Re: Minister Of defense Can't Speak English by OBALOLA55(m): 10:24am On Jul 09, 2021
QUOTERSYSTEM NONI

3 Likes

Re: Minister Of defense Can't Speak English by misano(m): 10:24am On Jul 09, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:

This one is sucking Buhari's di*ck hoping dey will give Yoruba presidency. I dey laugh malu-malu.

9 Likes

Re: Minister Of defense Can't Speak English by NigeriaNawa: 10:25am On Jul 09, 2021
What do you expect when you elect 'quota system arabic cramming' bigots into power.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Minister Of defense Can't Speak English by eastOFwest(m): 11:03am On Jul 09, 2021
appishani1:

Please face the people you want to fight squarely.

This thread was started by a Yoruba person.

The video was hosted by a Yoruba person

The pundit in the video (Abati) Yoruba person.

If you can't fight, then just keep quiet. How will police slap you and then you start fighting army in revenge?

6 Likes

Re: Minister Of defense Can't Speak English by RZArecta(m): 11:07am On Jul 09, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
[s]Shut up can whites speak Hausa Yoruba igbo?[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Minister Of defense Can't Speak English by AskProf: 11:12am On Jul 09, 2021
SIRTee15:

Chinese engineers in nigeria can't even write their name in English not to talk of communicate with it. Yet u guys can't build ordinary street gutter without their help.

Deola really disappoint me on this one.

China's official language is not English.

7 Likes

Re: Minister Of defense Can't Speak English by lacicrips(m): 11:16am On Jul 09, 2021
SIRTee15:

Yeah. But the sad truth is they still can't defeat boko haram and build solid defence capability. Lol

5 Likes

Re: Minister Of defense Can't Speak English by Atiwaye: 11:29am On Jul 09, 2021
You are a fool for defending ineptitude no wonder their region turn to desert a no go area .my father might not be known because of nepotism and religious bigots in which north always displaying in selecting leaders. I'm so ashamed to see a old man like that fool making error same minister that was asking Nigerians to defend themselves before bandits and bokoharam that well armed .

Its not by force to serve even if you are wrongly chosen there are many way you can step down when you know you are not feat .
appishani1:

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gas Supply Constraints May Worsen As NLNG Embarks On Plant Maintenance Feb 2024 / Bankole For Ministerial Appointment ! / Why Should South South Political Fools Be Having Meetings In LAGOS?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.