Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,315 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? - Fashion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? (28034 Views)

Lady Cut Her Hair After Being Charged $300 For Braiding In United States (Video) / How The Relationship With Your Hairstylist Will Impact Your Hairdo / Ladies How Often Do You Wash Your Bra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by KingDash: 10:20pm On Jul 09, 2021
Reeberry:
I no know who lie pass among you, Buhari and Lai Mohammed.
mumu
Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by Reeberry: 10:41pm On Jul 09, 2021
KingDash:
mumu
Idiot, stop stupid lies.
Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by Gfskw: 11:14pm On Jul 09, 2021
Depends
Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by NotGej: 11:28pm On Jul 09, 2021
For my location na 10k5.
Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 09, 2021
Hm..
We have a hair stylist in my family ( younger sister). So, she makes my hair and i just tip her.
On a good day, for a hairdo worth 4k minus hair extension, I'll pay way lesser. But since she got a job and hardly had time to make my hair, I started watching YouTube videos of girls who DIY it and try a few styles by myself.

I got a lotta bills to pay. I can't be paying that huge amount for a hairdo I'll take off in two weeks.

Luckily for me, I have a very silky long hair that I can pack in a bond or ponytail, sleek down my edges and I'm off to work.
I even come out looking fresher and more sleek than people with all the extension looking like drag queens. Lol...
Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by Blessiing(f): 12:12am On Jul 10, 2021
I make my hair myself now because braiding is costly, before you buy attachment or weavon, i just make my usual all back...
Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by ume1000: 12:25am On Jul 10, 2021
rill:
Wanna rant angry. The effect of inflation is seriously hitting everywhere. Infact I'm still vexing since yesterday night angry

I visited my barber yesterday for my routine haircut, 2 weeks after my last visit. After he was done, I brought out my usual #300. He refused to collect, telling me there is an adjustment in price. He said the new charge is #500, directing me to the updated price list. lipsrsealed

I was like Wtf angry, why u no tell me b4 u start. I for just vex comot the shop and carry the hair for another two weeks. I had only stepped out with #500, hoping to buy suya with the remaining #200. He apologised and told me he forgot. He mentioned they had a meeting and agreed on the increment, blaming the continuous increase in price of goods and services.

I told him I will give him 300, and then balance him on my next visit. That suya been dey really hungry me. He eventually agreed because he knows me well.

When I got home, nah vex I use chew the suya, e no come sweet for mouth sef. Now I would have to adjust the frequency i visit for a haircut. Maybe I go even change my hairstyle to last skin, cos my hair grow very fast.

This country sef..... angry angry angry

Nairalanders..... How much do u guys now pay for your hairdo, abi nah my area alone
funny thing na say people like una dey give girl 15k to fix hair but just 500 for ur self na kpalava
Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by HELLASJ(m): 12:47am On Jul 10, 2021
N100-N200 you'll get you nice cut here
Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by Akummiri: 7:33am On Jul 10, 2021
@ahnie Ur phone number pls
Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by onyeomanono24(f): 10:28am On Jul 10, 2021
Dread maintenance 4600 every month.
Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by geechy: 11:27am On Jul 10, 2021
Me wey no fit barb 200naira hair befoe dey do 2000# on my dread now.... Tryna reduce though.

Maid,
Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by geemd434: 12:07pm On Jul 10, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
ZERO. i cut it myself. my 3 clippers

How do you cut your Hair yourself
Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by HEAVEN4444: 12:51pm On Jul 10, 2021
geemd434:

How do you cut your Hair yourself
Its very easy with clippers. know what level you want it and set it to that level and start cutting. if you are doing multi level haircuts then get an extra mirror to guide you. its very simple

1 Like

Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by jaido007: 8:03pm On Jul 10, 2021
10mobile:

Do you cut your head by yourself?
no I barb in a local place
Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by salem1996: 11:03pm On Jul 10, 2021
fineberry:
lol...one will av to go with calculator o, the Maths plenty grin

Wise barber go arrange calculator and still bill you additional#50 for using it... grin

We go survive this wave too In Jesus Name
Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by Taniaa(f): 7:23am On Jul 12, 2021
Parizz:
you need a SD
what's SD?
Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by Parizz: 9:21am On Jul 12, 2021
Taniaa:
what's SD?
suga daddy now
Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by Taniaa(f): 12:53pm On Jul 12, 2021
Parizz:
suga daddy now
grin see your mouth
Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by Parizz: 8:24am On Jul 15, 2021
Taniaa:
grin see your mouth
yeye girl
Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by Amwitty(f): 10:45pm On Jul 17, 2021
Emeka71:
That's actually too much.
Lol if you know how much some ladies spend on there hair you will marvel.
Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by Emeka71(m): 6:19am On Jul 20, 2021
Amwitty:

Lol if you know how much some ladies spend on there hair you will marvel.
Babes actually spend more on thier hair and body but they are beautiful anyway even without much making of the hair and they are also attractive and generous.
Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by StarFire08(f): 1:30am On Jul 21, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright...
500 hundred naira and na im bros op dey complain
Ogbeni na 1000 we take dey barb for Benin city...
Even most baby girls no longer plait hair....na wig them come dey wear anyday anytime twice on Friday
They have stopped all those thier braiding, twisting, crotchet, Bob marley, chuku , Ghana weaving, dreadlocks and kinky ball

Ogbeni....which one be lie kill me dia? I dey tell you The truth....you dey argue..there is no industry in Benin city...no company to work money...but things are so expensive
You stay in Benin too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by Amwitty(f): 9:58am On Jul 23, 2021
Emeka71:
Babes actually spend more on thier hair and body but they are beautiful anyway even without much making of the hair and they are also attractive and generous.
Yea you are right

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Check Out These Beautiful Heel Sandals And Slippers! Pay On Delivery Service / 150 Kids Showcased Fashion At America Multicultural Show Hosted By Krystal Okeke / Quality Chiffon Tops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.