Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? - Fashion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? (28027 Views)

Lady Cut Her Hair After Being Charged $300 For Braiding In United States (Video) / How The Relationship With Your Hairstylist Will Impact Your Hairdo / Ladies How Often Do You Wash Your Bra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by GboyegaD(m): 6:39pm On Jul 09, 2021
shopnimini:

Olodo. Na one hair dem dey cut per day? undecided

I wish you sabi think, e for beta.
Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by vincentjk(m): 6:39pm On Jul 09, 2021
seunny4lif:
cheesy cheesy
Seriously,
I no dey barber like that.
My hair no dey grow cheesy cheesy

Be like you rub tortoise shit for your head abi? grin

It slows down hair growth like mad.
Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by seunny4lif(m): 6:43pm On Jul 09, 2021
grin cheesy
Better one cheesy
vincentjk:

Be like you rub tortoise shit for your head abi? grin

It slows down hair growth like mad.
Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by phr0nesis(m): 6:44pm On Jul 09, 2021
Kingluqman:
Na skin you dey skin baba grin
grin grin
Hairstyle sef I no get. Once I look that their calendar or wetin Dem call am. I just pick anything there

1 Like

Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by ojj(m): 6:45pm On Jul 09, 2021
2k to 3k here in Island
Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by phr0nesis(m): 6:49pm On Jul 09, 2021
Asiseeit:

grin grin
I find this very funny

On the subject.
They now charge N500. My preferred hairstyle was afro/punk...those type with 2 steps. As my hairline loses shape easily(the front grows down towards the nose) I had to touch it up weekly - and eventually cut again after 2 weeks. Based on that I'll be spending N1400 monthly.

Not anymore. I'm on low cut now. So low that it takes 3 weeks to grow and I touch up just once in-between cuts. That's N700. Cost halved!
grin grin
Seems your hair grows very fast.
I don't really have a particular hairstyle. I just barb whatever looks good on and modest on their hairstyle gallery or whatever they call it

1 Like

Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by Alexaonfleek: 6:58pm On Jul 09, 2021
Nowadays I avoid any style that will make me use more than that full big attachment of about 2k undecided
Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by DenreleDave(m): 7:35pm On Jul 09, 2021
GboyegaD:

Have you tried investigating him and knowing those he holds dear? Get the police to harass them to get back the funds.

On the other one, you are right.

Forget police.. They are scammed.. We tried them, they have been bribed
Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by omoyeni37: 7:35pm On Jul 09, 2021
mzBEAM:
#500 every two weeks.

Low cut is bae
I love low cut ladies.....
Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by Nehyooh(m): 7:38pm On Jul 09, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
lol not full skin ooo. i also am beard gang so i line myself up. taught myself how to cut my own hair and do my beard and its the best investment i ever made. i dont deal with barber queues anymore or looking for barber if i move to a new place or barber messing my hair up lol
Woow, I really admire your concept.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by Moscodee1990(m): 7:41pm On Jul 09, 2021
I do my thing myself with MA clipper.
Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by Kvngkester(m): 7:41pm On Jul 09, 2021
Bruh here in Coal city 1k nothing less oh unless you wanna price ur haircut���
Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by Vividiwe: 7:44pm On Jul 09, 2021
Akummiri how much does your hairdo cost
Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by Moscodee1990(m): 7:46pm On Jul 09, 2021
Olumyyde:
For over a year now, I cut my hair myself. I just enjoy DIY. Started from shaving my beard to carving, then to fully cutting my hair myself.
Same here o, been doing this for the past 8years.
Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by Gemineye: 7:49pm On Jul 09, 2021
Asiseeit:

Shaving? Every 3 days for me. I got a clipper and shave myself. I only visit the barber when the hair has lost shape.
Everything don cost. I used to buy bread daily N250. Now N400, smaller and less delicious. I don turn am to 3 times weekly.
i swear I'll soon get mine

1 Like

Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by Akummiri: 7:57pm On Jul 09, 2021
[quote author=Vividiwe lemme o
Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by GabiEmma: 8:02pm On Jul 09, 2021
phr0nesis:
#300-#500
I don't have a particular barber. I barb all over the place

It's not good. Stick to one, if he's not around, 2. Having multiple has effects.

1 Like

Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 09, 2021
2k for Lekki area, 1500 on Wednesdays
Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by snoopz: 8:06pm On Jul 09, 2021
5h here
Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by harveyosho1(m): 8:15pm On Jul 09, 2021
It is #500 in IFE osun but I do 1k for dyeing, #2000 for shampoo wash, gelling and styling....there are barbers day charge less though
Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by meobizy(f): 8:36pm On Jul 09, 2021
Wow. This Nairalander is a cheapskate. Stories like this remind me of the calibre of users here. No wonder fraud is commonplace.

Hair cuts range from 200 - 2,000 naira. My cousin prefers spots where he pays 300 naira and maintains a fade to keep him off saloons for 1.5 months. Hair styles range from 600 - 4,000 naira. People I know prefer to call the saloon girls for home service which is a lot cheaper, shaving up to 1,000 off the store prices. The bigger issue with such a strategy is saloon workers are usually kleptomaniacs and/or trouble makers — they can go as far sleeping with your adult male relatives or blocking your spouse for some side action.
Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by emmyrate1(m): 8:50pm On Jul 09, 2021
rill:
Wanna rant angry. The effect of inflation is seriously hitting everywhere. Infact I'm still vexing since yesterday night angry

I visited my barber yesterday for my routine haircut, 2 weeks after my last visit. After he was done, I brought out my usual #300. He refused to collect, telling me there is an adjustment in price. He said the new charge is #500, directing me to the updated price list. lipsrsealed

I was like Wtf angry, why u no tell me b4 u start. I for just vex comot the shop and carry the hair for another two weeks. I had only stepped out with #500, hoping to buy suya with the remaining #200. He apologised and told me he forgot. He mentioned they had a meeting and agreed on the increment, blaming the continuous increase in price of goods and services.

I told him I will give him 300, and then balance him on my next visit. That suya been dey really hungry me. He eventually agreed because he knows me well.

When I got home, nah vex I use chew the suya, e no come sweet for mouth sef. Now I would have to adjust the frequency i visit for a haircut. Maybe I go even change my hairstyle to last skin, cos my hair grow very fast.

This country sef..... angry angry angry

Nairalanders..... How much do u guys now pay for your hairdo, abi nah my area alone
u no talk about high cost of clothes, na ordinary 500# u dey complain on top. When last did u price a jean trouser?

1 Like

Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by Amwitty(f): 8:57pm On Jul 09, 2021
Parizz:
you mean to tell me you don't have a sugar daddy. I'm disappointed in you
Lol do you want to give me one?
Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by Amwitty(f): 8:58pm On Jul 09, 2021
Emeka71:
That's actually too much.
My dear that's cheap hair to some ladies.
Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by Olumyyde(m): 9:40pm On Jul 09, 2021
Moscodee1990:

Same here o, been doing this for the past 8years.
Senior man. I really enjoy it. I could touch my hair twice a week sef. Always looking fresh.

1 Like

Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by Blesyn22(m): 9:43pm On Jul 09, 2021
From 3h to 5h
Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:54pm On Jul 09, 2021
Parizz:
how far, you don sample am

Don't tell anyone grin grin
Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by Reeberry: 9:57pm On Jul 09, 2021
KingDash:
5k the haircut too make sense.
I no know who lie pass among you, Buhari and Lai Mohammed.
Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by danlamimuhammed: 10:02pm On Jul 09, 2021
200 naira only in kano pk
Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by DrFunmisticGlow: 10:04pm On Jul 09, 2021
I'm pained. ,500 naira to plait basic cornrows in my area, especially Didi.

The last time I went to relax my hair in March, I paid 2k, it included washing and setting with additional placenta and mousse. Upon all, the woman over processed my hair and burnt my scalp. My hair was just breaking and shedding so fast, looking like the tail of a drowned rat. Never again. Last saturday, I relaxed it myself, trimmed it, and enjoyed the results. Less processed, fuller looking hair. Targeting bra length by God's grace. It's currently 11 inches and shoulder length

Got a short blond braided wig for 15 k. Aiming for a pixie cut wig next.
Never going to the salon again, except if I want Didi cornrows.
Re: Guys/ladies : How Much Are You Charged For Your Hairdo? by DrFunmisticGlow: 10:06pm On Jul 09, 2021
Emeka71:
That's actually too much.
it's not

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Check Out These Beautiful Heel Sandals And Slippers! Pay On Delivery Service / 150 Kids Showcased Fashion At America Multicultural Show Hosted By Krystal Okeke / Quality Chiffon Tops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.