Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Officially Banned From The USA -kemi Olunloyo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nnamdi Kanu Officially Banned From The USA -kemi Olunloyo (1458 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Threatens To Commit Suicide By Drinking Sniper / Kemi Olunloyo Rubbishes Timi Dakolo’s Claim Of Gunmen In Front Of His House / Policemen Banned From Wearing Mufti And SARS Jackets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Officially Banned From The USA -kemi Olunloyo by nobrico: 11:56am On Jul 09, 2021
Popular Nigerian journalist, blogger, and activist against gun violence, and social media personality Dr. Kemi Olunloyo just confirmed that Nigerian pro-Biafra political activist Nnamdi Kanu has just been banned from entering the USA. See her post below and the link.

Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/405398802881268/posts/4121526371268474/

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Officially Banned From The USA -kemi Olunloyo by Mysoul2: 12:00pm On Jul 09, 2021
Too bad
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Officially Banned From The USA -kemi Olunloyo by Coldshisha: 12:04pm On Jul 09, 2021
This woman is funny.... Someone is battling heavy charges like Treason, terrorism, incitement of deadly violence, among other smaller charges like jumping bail... Yet you think US visa is his concern

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Officially Banned From The USA -kemi Olunloyo by EXOUSIAng: 12:05pm On Jul 09, 2021
They will say Buhari has bribed Mr Biden...
But wait.... I thought they said US was gonna give them Biafra......

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Officially Banned From The USA -kemi Olunloyo by Plomo: 12:06pm On Jul 09, 2021
Lol

I’m sure the woman will come and claim that she was in the meeting when high level officials agreed on this decision.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Officially Banned From The USA -kemi Olunloyo by Paragon311(m): 12:12pm On Jul 09, 2021
Treason charges still at large..

USA Visa is not a priority now.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Officially Banned From The USA -kemi Olunloyo by Afamsi: 12:31pm On Jul 09, 2021
I am finding it difficult believing that this useless blogger is an activist yet she wouldn't write against the maneqquin in aso rock even though he is giving her tens of topic to write about every week. It seems her activist side only comes to life on hearing ' ipob' 'biafra' or 'igbo'. I think 'apc dog' shall be added to her profile.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Officially Banned From The USA -kemi Olunloyo by Unik3030: 12:37pm On Jul 09, 2021
Coldshisha:
This woman is funny.... Someone is battling heavy charges like Treason, terrorism, incitement of deadly violence, among other smaller charges like jumping bail... Yet you think US visa is his concern
don't mind that woman, person wey don dey purge due to excess watery beans n steady beating from uncircumcised aboki.

His last worry is the USA whatever,he will b begging buhari for mercy right now whereas his miscreants are chestbeating around the place.

Those in the know will just b laughing

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Officially Banned From The USA -kemi Olunloyo by Coldshisha: 12:41pm On Jul 09, 2021
Unik3030:
don't mind that woman, person wey don dey purge due to excess watery beans n steady beating from uncircumcised aboki.

His last worry is the USA whatever,he will b begging buhari for mercy right now whereas his miscreants are chestbeating around the place.

Those in the know will just b laughing

Lol hahahaaa. His lawyer was even complaining that Kenya Government almost destroyed his life with beating.... The woman is talking about US visa
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Officially Banned From The USA -kemi Olunloyo by rottennaija(m): 12:45pm On Jul 09, 2021
Afamsi:
I am finding it difficult believing that this useless blogger is an activist yet she would't write against the manequin in aso rock even he is giving tens of topic to write about every week. It seems her activist side only comes to life on hearing ' ipob' 'biafra' or 'igbo'.

Whether she writes against the occupant of Aso Rock or not is besides the most important question, the question is, is what she is saying true? Is her post accurate?

Answer to this will help IPOB members to reexamine if what they had been supporting was good or not

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Officially Banned From The USA -kemi Olunloyo by Dizzylord(m): 12:53pm On Jul 09, 2021
EXOUSIAng:
A disgrace you are
A disgrace to your family
A disgrace to your friends
A disgrace to what ever gender you associate your self with

Spits grin

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Officially Banned From The USA -kemi Olunloyo by Afamsi: 12:59pm On Jul 09, 2021
rottennaija:

Whether she writes against the occupant of Aso Rock or not is besides the most important question, the question is, is what she is saying true? Is her post accurate?

Answer to this will help IPOB members to reexamine if what they had been supporting was good or not
I dont know whether she is saying the truth cos she already lied by saying she is an an activist.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Officially Banned From The USA -kemi Olunloyo by rottennaija(m): 1:08pm On Jul 09, 2021
Afamsi:
I dont know whether she is saying to truth cos she already lied by saying she is an an activist.

Nope you got my point. I see a similarities between followers of religious movements and followers of political movement. When their beliefs are challenge and when contrary evidence is presented that challenges their beliefs, a rational person would ask, is this true. Someone deeply indoctrinated will rather question the motives of what has been presented, questions the source etc. Just anything but the truthfulness of what has been said.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Officially Banned From The USA -kemi Olunloyo by EXOUSIAng: 1:13pm On Jul 09, 2021
Dizzylord:

A disgrace you are
A disgrace to your family
A disgrace to your friends
A disgrace to what ever gender you associate your self with

Spits grin
Thats is the way Kanus piglets talk anyway. You sound like the big pig himself

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Officially Banned From The USA -kemi Olunloyo by Afamsi: 1:15pm On Jul 09, 2021
rottennaija:

Nope you got my point. I see a similarities between followers of religious movements and followers of political movement. When their beliefs are challenge and when contrary evidence is presented that challenges their beliefs, a rational person would ask, is this true. Someone deeply indoctrinated will rather question the motives of what has been presented, questions the source etc. Just anything but the truthfulness of what has been said.
You dont go to equity except you have clean hands.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Officially Banned From The USA -kemi Olunloyo by dederocs(m): 1:16pm On Jul 09, 2021
The Jews will talk to Biden grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Officially Banned From The USA -kemi Olunloyo by Donaluta(m): 1:24pm On Jul 09, 2021
This woman Sabi lie... If you believe this woman.. then you are a fool

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Officially Banned From The USA -kemi Olunloyo by heniford2: 4:04pm On Jul 09, 2021
Attention seeking cluto
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Officially Banned From The USA -kemi Olunloyo by elonmuskbaby: 4:06pm On Jul 09, 2021
Dr envangelist pharmacist, blogger , investigative journalist Kemi I hail o cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Officially Banned From The USA -kemi Olunloyo by olaolaking: 4:09pm On Jul 09, 2021
Donaluta:
The same statement you people made when KANuri was arrested

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Officially Banned From The USA -kemi Olunloyo by olaolaking: 4:22pm On Jul 09, 2021
Lalasticlala
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Officially Banned From The USA -kemi Olunloyo by Cholls(m): 6:51pm On Jul 09, 2021
Donaluta:
my brother she isn't on this one
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Officially Banned From The USA -kemi Olunloyo by RMoneyInTheBank: 9:21am On Jul 10, 2021
EXOUSIAng:
.. People like you are the reason kemi still sees hope in her false hate journalism....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Officially Banned From The USA -kemi Olunloyo by peppermint7(m): 10:14am On Jul 10, 2021
IPOb has been giving this woman sleepless nights
The same woman a nairalander was bragging about her having a networth of $5mgrin

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Man Killed Police DSP, Burnt 6 Police Officers Alive And Pregnant Woman (VI / Army Tortures Hotel Manager To Death In Abia, After NAF Drowned In Swimming Pool / School Proprietor Caught Having Sex With 11-year-old Pupil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.