Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Threatens To Commit Suicide By Drinking Sniper - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kemi Olunloyo Threatens To Commit Suicide By Drinking Sniper (2057 Views)

13-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Lagos / Oyibogare Esharenena Williams Of EFCC Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Edo / Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunloyo Threatens To Commit Suicide By Drinking Sniper by Orubebe01: 4:33pm On Feb 09
shocked

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Threatens To Commit Suicide By Drinking Sniper by IrawoKross: 4:39pm On Feb 09
Who really wan commit suicide nor go get time edit her tweet.

This is the same old fool that bullied Davido and Pastor Eneche.

Her hypocrisy is top notch. grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Threatens To Commit Suicide By Drinking Sniper by judatech: 4:41pm On Feb 09
Mental Health Challenges are not taken seriously over here...till she goes...bloggers will have a field day

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Threatens To Commit Suicide By Drinking Sniper by a4cube: 4:43pm On Feb 09
IrawoKross:

Are u surprised? She is from that side.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Threatens To Commit Suicide By Drinking Sniper by Oblitz(m): 4:43pm On Feb 09
Hmm
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Threatens To Commit Suicide By Drinking Sniper by DaddyRochie1642: 4:44pm On Feb 09
IrawoKross:

Oga to slap you dey hungry me
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Threatens To Commit Suicide By Drinking Sniper by IrawoKross: 4:45pm On Feb 09
DaddyRochie1642:

Oga to slap you dey hungry me
Why na? But E bi pa wa oh!!! If you slap me now in this administration, it means you want to kee me kpatakpata. grin

6 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Threatens To Commit Suicide By Drinking Sniper by DaddyRochie1642: 4:46pm On Feb 09
IrawoKross:
Why na? But E bi pa wa oh!!! If you slap me now in this administration, it means you want to kee me kpatakpata. grin

grin grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Threatens To Commit Suicide By Drinking Sniper by IrawoKross: 4:46pm On Feb 09
a4cube:
Are u surprised? She is from that side.
cheesy
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Threatens To Commit Suicide By Drinking Sniper by aninibinladen: 4:48pm On Feb 09
You wan commit suicide you dey waste time type on social media?

That woman needs to recognize her age and start acting accordingly.

Anyway, she can mix the sniper with hypo for maximum effect.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Threatens To Commit Suicide By Drinking Sniper by paramakina202: 4:49pm On Feb 09
The dirty biatch that bear false witness to bully innocent people.She should commit sui&cide already.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Threatens To Commit Suicide By Drinking Sniper by TUANKU(m): 4:49pm On Feb 09
That lunatic...she has a history of bullying people so let her have a taste of her own medicine. Banza!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Threatens To Commit Suicide By Drinking Sniper by gasparpisciotta: 4:50pm On Feb 09
Lol

Nigerians and cruise

Shey person dey advertise am?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Threatens To Commit Suicide By Drinking Sniper by nifemi25(m): 4:50pm On Feb 09
May your soul rest in peace in advance..,..

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Threatens To Commit Suicide By Drinking Sniper by Babangidapikin: 6:05pm On Feb 09
Abeg someone check on her ...stop bullying her ..let all agree to disagree and agree ...

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Threatens To Commit Suicide By Drinking Sniper by UptownVibes(m): 6:07pm On Feb 09
Her business. At least those noise go reduce ..
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Threatens To Commit Suicide By Drinking Sniper by alphaNomega: 6:29pm On Feb 09
I have also threatened to make one naira equal to one dollar
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Threatens To Commit Suicide By Drinking Sniper by Rahkman: 6:59pm On Feb 09
Agbado people make una go help una useless mama

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Threatens To Commit Suicide By Drinking Sniper by mytime24(f): 7:23pm On Feb 09
Abeg no copy pa Aw..... lipsrsealed
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Threatens To Commit Suicide By Drinking Sniper by ednut1(m): 7:37pm On Feb 09
Good riddance
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Threatens To Commit Suicide By Drinking Sniper by KashApp: 8:19pm On Feb 09
IrawoKross:
Instead of them to be doing something like that monarch who is using his car to hustle in Imo, they are shouting “ebi n pa wa oo”.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Threatens To Commit Suicide By Drinking Sniper by IrawoKross: 8:38pm On Feb 09
KashApp:
Instead of them to be doing something like that monarch who is using his car to hustle in Imo, they are shouting “ebi n pa wa oo”.
Hahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Threatens To Commit Suicide By Drinking Sniper by Blackfire(m): 9:09pm On Feb 09
I will pay 200k for pop corn
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Threatens To Commit Suicide By Drinking Sniper by OgaTheTop2: 1:37am On Feb 10
IrawoKross:

Na mental Health patient. She no need to announce she wan commit suicide cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Threatens To Commit Suicide By Drinking Sniper by survivor10(m): 6:36am On Feb 10
Orubebe01:
shocked

She is a chronic bigot.

A chronic bigot kiss the dust, we move.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Threatens To Commit Suicide By Drinking Sniper by TINTINABULATION(m): 9:26am On Feb 10
Schizophrenic submission!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Threatens To Commit Suicide By Drinking Sniper by EducasionMe(m): 12:51pm On Feb 10
May our sows ress in piex
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Threatens To Commit Suicide By Drinking Sniper by KingNom(m): 11:26pm On Feb 10
Please those close to her should reach her

A human life is precious
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Threatens To Commit Suicide By Drinking Sniper by ipobarecriminals: 12:34am On Feb 11
grin she should go ahead. Her enemies go shake dem bum

(1) (Reply)

Is Female Circumcision The Best Way To Control Promiscuity? / Tima-riv Ph Rivers State Fined Me #52000 For Only U-turn. / Deadly Okada Accident Caught On Camera!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.