Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,223 members, 7,953,836 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:32 AM

Between A Musician, An Actor And A Comedy Creator/influencer Which Is Profitable - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Between A Musician, An Actor And A Comedy Creator/influencer Which Is Profitable (11443 Views)

How Much Are You Making As An Internet Content Creator? / A Week In The Life Of An Anonymous Superstar Social Media Influencer / Do You Need An Actor That Can Act In Comedy Roles Or A Tv Presenter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between A Musician, An Actor And A Comedy Creator/influencer Which Is Profitable by Yopawon: 1:12pm On Jul 09, 2021
Tobinrobin:
Musicians make a lot of money but the choice is yours. Nobody can make that decision for you.
What of acting
Re: Between A Musician, An Actor And A Comedy Creator/influencer Which Is Profitable by Ayo2004: 1:14pm On Jul 09, 2021
Cuntface:

He's right
They asked which one is more profitable,he said all and u sef dey put mouth...
Nawa o
Re: Between A Musician, An Actor And A Comedy Creator/influencer Which Is Profitable by Ayo2004: 1:14pm On Jul 09, 2021
Yopawon:

What of acting
Only for the vagina people grin
Re: Between A Musician, An Actor And A Comedy Creator/influencer Which Is Profitable by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 09, 2021
YoungRay007:
Please help me, I want a good advice on which area to choose between been an actor in Nigeria, or a musician, or just entering Instagram or YouTube comedy, please which is more profitable in the long run.
Go where ur power dey. That's how u guys keep dishing out crap. Don't go into entertainment for the money. Its called entertainment. Go where ur passion lies or else no matter where u decide with ur kinda mindset u will not make a dime even when others are making it. Then una go begin find juju wey no concern una upandan. If u ain't passionate about it forget it.
Re: Between A Musician, An Actor And A Comedy Creator/influencer Which Is Profitable by sonsomegrigbo: 1:15pm On Jul 09, 2021
Make sure you a lady with the requirements needed by the Nigerian big gods

Listen to naira Marley songs for more info
Re: Between A Musician, An Actor And A Comedy Creator/influencer Which Is Profitable by sucess001(m): 1:15pm On Jul 09, 2021
Musician.

Simply cos music transcends boundaries and cultures. All the other genres you mentioned don't travel as much as the others.
Re: Between A Musician, An Actor And A Comedy Creator/influencer Which Is Profitable by MrImole: 1:16pm On Jul 09, 2021
You're considering the wrong variables sir!
Re: Between A Musician, An Actor And A Comedy Creator/influencer Which Is Profitable by Vireani79: 1:20pm On Jul 09, 2021
YoungRay007:
Please help me, I want a good advice on which area to choose between been an actor in Nigeria, or a musician, or just entering Instagram or YouTube comedy, please which is more profitable in the long run.

No young person want to use their head again
Just like football na one out of ten thousand dey make am
So if u are ready to take the gamble and waste ur life in entertainment
Go ahead
Re: Between A Musician, An Actor And A Comedy Creator/influencer Which Is Profitable by Mangekyo: 1:20pm On Jul 09, 2021
pansophist:

Now tell me which actor or comedian have the same reach compare to people like Celine dion, Michael Jackson or even Fela.

Actors? They're many na undecided
Re: Between A Musician, An Actor And A Comedy Creator/influencer Which Is Profitable by pansophist(m): 1:23pm On Jul 09, 2021
Mangekyo:

Actors? They're many na undecided

Example?
Re: Between A Musician, An Actor And A Comedy Creator/influencer Which Is Profitable by lonelydora: 1:24pm On Jul 09, 2021
YoungRay007:

If you can't give us a better jam, forget music
Re: Between A Musician, An Actor And A Comedy Creator/influencer Which Is Profitable by descarado: 1:25pm On Jul 09, 2021
Very stupid kweshion
Re: Between A Musician, An Actor And A Comedy Creator/influencer Which Is Profitable by Mangekyo: 1:27pm On Jul 09, 2021
pansophist:

Example?

Will Smith >>>>> Celine Dion
Re: Between A Musician, An Actor And A Comedy Creator/influencer Which Is Profitable by WoundedLamb: 1:31pm On Jul 09, 2021
This might sound cliché but choosing a field of art based on how lucrative it is a bit odd. This is almost like asking which is more lucrative between drawing and dancing. The question would be how well can you draw/dance? Most times, art chooses you and not the other way round.

Art is not just any business. While luck and intelligence play some roles in this domain, art is mostly about inborn talents. You're far more likely to make it if you're in the field that matches your talents. Again, while I don't totally subscribe to the idea of always following one's passion but, I also understand the role of passion in choosing a career path. So I'd say let your talents decide for you. And if your talents present you with multiple choices, the let others factors like money and passion help you narrow it down even further.

Just an opinion.
Re: Between A Musician, An Actor And A Comedy Creator/influencer Which Is Profitable by Acidiously: 1:38pm On Jul 09, 2021
You want people to decide where your talent lies? This one no be course to study for University o.
Tell yourself true, Wetin be your talent?
Re: Between A Musician, An Actor And A Comedy Creator/influencer Which Is Profitable by Prowell218: 1:53pm On Jul 09, 2021
Thank you for updating us with the outcome.

firstcallonline
Re: Between A Musician, An Actor And A Comedy Creator/influencer Which Is Profitable by YoungRay007: 1:57pm On Jul 09, 2021
Entering music is very expensive, but I know it pays well
Re: Between A Musician, An Actor And A Comedy Creator/influencer Which Is Profitable by Depressed101: 2:06pm On Jul 09, 2021
YoungRay007:
comedians are really cashing out big this period, even actors and musicians are becoming comedy skit makers
Re: Between A Musician, An Actor And A Comedy Creator/influencer Which Is Profitable by deemayor2(m): 2:07pm On Jul 09, 2021
NA Only You Get All These Talent's?
Re: Between A Musician, An Actor And A Comedy Creator/influencer Which Is Profitable by motionarena: 2:20pm On Jul 09, 2021
Yahoo boys/girls and Oloshos are the ones dominating that market
Re: Between A Musician, An Actor And A Comedy Creator/influencer Which Is Profitable by BewareOf419: 2:22pm On Jul 09, 2021
Musicians are beggers, to make it in music industry you will dine and wine with the devil
Re: Between A Musician, An Actor And A Comedy Creator/influencer Which Is Profitable by INCREDIBLE007(m): 2:23pm On Jul 09, 2021
you can combine acting and comedy
invest studying and creative thinking into your contents

pray for Divine enablement and favour
Re: Between A Musician, An Actor And A Comedy Creator/influencer Which Is Profitable by olawonder(m): 2:28pm On Jul 09, 2021
‘Profitable’ undecided stop building a career based on short-term profits, rather build a career on something you’re good at and passionate about! What you’ll gain in the long run isn’t just profit but a lifelong prosperity.

1 Like

Re: Between A Musician, An Actor And A Comedy Creator/influencer Which Is Profitable by zudozz: 2:52pm On Jul 09, 2021
Try small girl .... BIG GOD!
Re: Between A Musician, An Actor And A Comedy Creator/influencer Which Is Profitable by Money2000: 3:02pm On Jul 09, 2021
Nigerian actors are fxxkin poor
Re: Between A Musician, An Actor And A Comedy Creator/influencer Which Is Profitable by Divoc19(f): 3:24pm On Jul 09, 2021
Keep your content i.e. lyric in check, honour shows of any kind, sing at occasions birthdays or weddings (I remember Wizkid use to do that then)

Do not despite your humble beginning and be humble too.
You'll make it with time.
I saw a front page post about Burna and Big Wiz.
My opinion singing for ladies sells more

Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one

I dey reason am seriously, this music no dey fetch me money and the small popularity I dey get na insult I dey take am chop. Too bad
Re: Between A Musician, An Actor And A Comedy Creator/influencer Which Is Profitable by shadrach77: 3:39pm On Jul 09, 2021
Ww

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Dream Do You Have About Your Future? / LPPC Elevates 87 Lawyers To Senior Advocate Of Nigeria, SAN Status (Full List) / What Would You Do If You Know You’ll Be Sacked Next Week?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.