Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,997 members, 7,814,409 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

How Much Are You Making As An Internet Content Creator? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Much Are You Making As An Internet Content Creator? (25397 Views)

How Much Are You Making As A Copywriter? / How To Start A Career Selling Other People's Products And Making As Much As 250k / Don't End The Year Like You Started It!!! What Plans Are You Making For 2018? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Are You Making As An Internet Content Creator? by MostImportant(m): 10:21am On Oct 13, 2023
Seems content creation is the new Gold now and I am about to join it.

Good thing is that almost anything can be used to create content.

Comedy
Prank
Public opinion
Social experiment and so on.

As a faceless forum, let's hear from you.

Which one are you doing and how much are you making?

Without doubt, Nigeria is harder by the day. We thought after Buhari, the new government would give us some reliefs but it's making life harder by the day. To survive this, hustle from all angle is the way forward.

God be with us.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Much Are You Making As An Internet Content Creator? by MostImportant(m): 10:22am On Oct 13, 2023
Many people are interested in what you have to say.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Are You Making As An Internet Content Creator? by Port443: 10:36am On Oct 13, 2023
People like yarimo, rubbishstuffNG, etc they make steady 30k. Just that the job hard pass mechanic work cause you need to constantly generate rubbish content and post. Also you will need to be here on nl 247, so you won't have a life at all

Ajalalomo:

$30k per month, it worth it

Lol I like this your cruise. They are still owing them, na through npower agro them dey pay them, and npower has been suspended, so even the 30k naira, them no see again grin grin grin

133 Likes 12 Shares

Re: How Much Are You Making As An Internet Content Creator? by Hemeenworth: 10:37am On Oct 13, 2023
Spare me all those shit of we thought after Buhari the new government will give us a relief

Nobody fall for that stupid talk anymore

This last election was too obvious of our tribalism

After what tinubu brought upon us in the last eighth years. We all were gnashing our teeth and crying

Then boom here comes election again we killed our conscience again and the whole world was surprised how Tinubu who brought upon us Buhari's administration of suffering got more than 6 million votes
Tinubu was not supposed to get up to ten thousand votes in the whole of Nigeria but south west because of tribalism repeated it

157 Likes 19 Shares

Re: How Much Are You Making As An Internet Content Creator? by Fidinno(m): 10:37am On Oct 13, 2023
This topic is very important as I'm about to enter too

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Much Are You Making As An Internet Content Creator? by iamdull(m): 10:37am On Oct 13, 2023
angry
Re: How Much Are You Making As An Internet Content Creator? by FalseProphet1(m): 10:37am On Oct 13, 2023
Well I've been prophesying non stop on my Facebook page, my voice almost crack last night sef. And I've been creating prophetic content with my internet.

Does it pay?

Yes o, it pays provided that all my visions are negative. Nigerians don't respond well to positive prophesies like they do to negative ones.

So negativity pays. I've been making money sha, I'm planning to Japa sef, because hardship is making people beg me to prophesy on credit. Some are still owing me for prophesies I made, and are begging me to prophesy again when they haven't paid me for the ones I prophesied in the past. Country hard.

This I have seen.

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Much Are You Making As An Internet Content Creator? by OboOlora(f): 10:37am On Oct 13, 2023
Let me answer on behalf of the skit makers like Sydney, Shank and co

They make about 500k per month from skits but over 5M/month from yahoo and laundering

101 Likes 12 Shares

Re: How Much Are You Making As An Internet Content Creator? by Viccur(m): 10:38am On Oct 13, 2023
Starting this before the end of the year

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Are You Making As An Internet Content Creator? by pocohantas(f): 10:38am On Oct 13, 2023
Why asking? Why can't Seùn allow Nlders earn money from his forum like TikTok and IG?

Now you wan know how much content creators on those platforms earn.

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Much Are You Making As An Internet Content Creator? by Dottore: 10:38am On Oct 13, 2023
Ok
Re: How Much Are You Making As An Internet Content Creator? by EFGH: 10:38am On Oct 13, 2023
Following
Re: How Much Are You Making As An Internet Content Creator? by 12345baba(m): 10:39am On Oct 13, 2023
No go create the one dss go use locate u sha

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Are You Making As An Internet Content Creator? by Mesla: 10:39am On Oct 13, 2023
5k USD monthly

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Are You Making As An Internet Content Creator? by HocusPocus: 10:40am On Oct 13, 2023
Hemeenworth:
Spare me all those shit of we thought after Buhari the new government will give us a relief

Nobody fall for that stupid talk anymore

This last election was too obvious of our tribalism
It’s just crazy how they’ll think that way in the first place

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Are You Making As An Internet Content Creator? by Lovelife433(m): 10:40am On Oct 13, 2023
Rubbish talk. Why can't you ask Dangote how much he makes per Cement?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Are You Making As An Internet Content Creator? by SAMBARRY: 10:40am On Oct 13, 2023
Well, content creation has no particular specific amount you make.here's why

The income generated from content creation is about how Innovative and consistent you are in your content creation.content creation works like rain wherein in some particular areas the rain will be falling back to back non stop and in some places it will be drizzling till it becomes a full rain so it's an individual race not a collective thing.look at Mr marcaroni for example when he started his skits,his rain started immediately because he didn't relegate himself to one character.he does sugar daddy character, professor character and all of that so the more versatile and dynamic you are the faster the rain drops for you (rain in this context is money) meanwhile compare him to Broda shaggi, he's equally creative and funny but he's not multifaceted.he just sticks to his agbero character so even though it's raining at his end,it's not raining flood compared to the likes of me Macaroni,kie kie etc.the bottom line is that it's you that will determine how much and how fast you want it to rain on you.its not a general principle thing like where you're a corporate worker or Government worker and everyone knows how much you earn monthly going by your rank and level or portfolio.its different in content creation.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Much Are You Making As An Internet Content Creator? by drizslim(m): 10:40am On Oct 13, 2023
I'm looking at skits.. Who's funny based in awka?
Re: How Much Are You Making As An Internet Content Creator? by Brownbetsport24: 10:40am On Oct 13, 2023
Fidinno:
This topic is very important as I'm about to enter too
contact me,am a content writer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Are You Making As An Internet Content Creator? by Caleb15(m): 10:40am On Oct 13, 2023
First to comment! eei who wipe me oraimo cord?

3 Likes

Re: How Much Are You Making As An Internet Content Creator? by Factoryfitted: 10:41am On Oct 13, 2023
Na dem be dis... grin grin Balablu supporters. "We thought" indeed! The government no come favour Una, una wan port. Charlie stay dere wait for d promax. Next time when Una hear AP.. Una go run

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Are You Making As An Internet Content Creator? by money121(m): 10:41am On Oct 13, 2023
Ok
Re: How Much Are You Making As An Internet Content Creator? by Antell95(m): 10:41am On Oct 13, 2023
Most of them are Yahoo boys o using skits to cover up.

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Much Are You Making As An Internet Content Creator? by Brownbetsport24: 10:42am On Oct 13, 2023
Viccur:
Starting this before the end of the year
contact me,I'm a content writer

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Not Been Paid For 22 Months Now; Expert Advice Needed / What Is Your Backup Plan Incase You Lose Your Job? / He Bribed His Way And Got A Job But Got Laid Off By The New Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.