Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,833 members, 7,824,469 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Bandits Kill 42 In Zamfara Communities - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Kill 42 In Zamfara Communities (39578 Views)

Bandits Impose ₦‎2Million Levy On Zamfara Communities, 200k At Each Polling Unit / Bandits Invade Zamfara Communities, Kill Over 50 Residents In Mass Attacks / Bandits Kill 50 Residents In Zamfara Communities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Kill 42 In Zamfara Communities by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 09, 2021
Buhari should be ashamed of himself, but he's busy praising himself.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill 42 In Zamfara Communities by Tyche(m): 3:13pm On Jul 09, 2021
Police said only 35 people were killed.

Imagine! 35 souls created in the image after the likeness of God were termed only.

God have mercy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kill 42 In Zamfara Communities by Ihatemumu: 3:13pm On Jul 09, 2021
When they said 42 people died just multiply it by 10,

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill 42 In Zamfara Communities by EmmanuelScott1(m): 3:14pm On Jul 09, 2021
Buhari boys doing buhari things, anyway nnamdi kanu and Sunday igboho is the cause grin grin
Re: Bandits Kill 42 In Zamfara Communities by lexy2014: 3:14pm On Jul 09, 2021
Splitmind:

We should be objective and truthful at all times, but I'm sure this is another political fabrication made to twist the minds of Nigerians before 2023.

What have d news of d deaths of people got to do with 2023?

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill 42 In Zamfara Communities by proxillin(m): 3:15pm On Jul 09, 2021
I blame sunday Igboho for this.

Once DSS kills him, Bandits and Fulani herdsmen problem will go away. AND a DOLLAR will be 1 naira

4 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill 42 In Zamfara Communities by ImpactCrater: 3:16pm On Jul 09, 2021
There was nothing like the 1966 progroms. it was a war!
The Igbo's too killed folks from other parts of Nigeria.
There is no good war anywhere on earth and people starve, are maimed and killed in wars.
So what progrom is being retributed for, by the ritual killings and UGM in the east.
People die and evil is not exclusive to any tribal group.
Any success in war means progrom to the other side.
Stop with your propaganda. Bad things did happen and are still happening but don't harvest them for your ego massage and propaganda.

DMerciful:
Op, do you now see the retributions for 1966 pogroms?

What goes around comes around. Everything is a matter of time!
Re: Bandits Kill 42 In Zamfara Communities by IamAuntyOnion(f): 3:16pm On Jul 09, 2021
It is happening
Re: Bandits Kill 42 In Zamfara Communities by OhiOfIhima: 3:16pm On Jul 09, 2021
These people doesn't want peace in their land, let them continue killing themselves.

I blame South and middle belt to depend on the Northern part for food.
Re: Bandits Kill 42 In Zamfara Communities by Edyice: 3:16pm On Jul 09, 2021
Evil buhari

Sai baba 4 + 4

Let buhari continue grin
Re: Bandits Kill 42 In Zamfara Communities by aniblue(m): 3:16pm On Jul 09, 2021
One gov bought motorcycle for evangelism,
I can see the outreach growing....

Keep sponsorship terrorism, the results are here.
R.,I ,P to the dead

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kill 42 In Zamfara Communities by Naijanascam: 3:17pm On Jul 09, 2021
And some useless cows are protesting for Facebook ban while their relatives are being slaughtered..........

Yeye dey always smell

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill 42 In Zamfara Communities by mecussey(m): 3:17pm On Jul 09, 2021
Brimstone77:
Nothing breaking about this news..

Killing have become a norm up north..

So I am not surprise,42 is small self,na from 1000 up go dey surprise me now.

Yea, they are doing there normal businesses, I am not suprised.
Re: Bandits Kill 42 In Zamfara Communities by udemzyudex(m): 3:17pm On Jul 09, 2021
Maxymilliano:

35 people brutally murdered and the best the spokesperson could say was that ONLY 35 people were killed like the dead are insignificant ?

They are used to counting high figures, so it seems 35 is a small number.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill 42 In Zamfara Communities by authority2006(m): 3:17pm On Jul 09, 2021
“They were shooting sporadically at people they came across in the five communities. They also attacked farmers who were in their farmlands cultivating their crops.

“So far, 42 dead bodies have been recovered by the security and volunteer groups in the area.”

Why are northerners killing themselves like this? I don't want to sound callous, I would have asked if they're trying to control or reduce their population?

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill 42 In Zamfara Communities by Ade4u2c: 3:17pm On Jul 09, 2021
These people they are killing are our people...(the indegenous people) but mark my words today they SHALL fail.. I repeat the fulani caliphate is going down.

No going back.. Biafra and Oodua nation we want
Oodua Nation now!!!
All hail Biafra!!
Re: Bandits Kill 42 In Zamfara Communities by Masterito(m): 3:18pm On Jul 09, 2021
What is the difference between bandit and Iswap?
BKayy:
ISWAP should up their game. Bandits are taking the spotlight from them.
They should as a matter of urgency, report their own scores before tomorrow
Re: Bandits Kill 42 In Zamfara Communities by AuroraB(f): 3:19pm On Jul 09, 2021
tmuch22:
Ada Jesus comedian is not dead, Husband says she's coming back

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOZHDxgqPHM
Getat angry
Re: Bandits Kill 42 In Zamfara Communities by ud4u: 3:21pm On Jul 09, 2021
Gunmi and bandits are above the law
Re: Bandits Kill 42 In Zamfara Communities by staphcures: 3:22pm On Jul 09, 2021
And the Country is almost turning into a One Party System .
Re: Bandits Kill 42 In Zamfara Communities by Tareq1105: 3:22pm On Jul 09, 2021
We're in for a long thing.

How did we get to this level?

42 lives lost, just like that, for no fault of theirs?

Baba Buhari, we're fed up.
Re: Bandits Kill 42 In Zamfara Communities by 147ekinmogun(m): 3:23pm On Jul 09, 2021
[quote author=Maxymilliano post=103531233]
35 people brutally murdered and the best the spokesperson could say was that ONLY 35 people were killed like the dead are insignificant ?I was shocked liked Buhari when I read that part too.Nigeria is very sick now

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill 42 In Zamfara Communities by ThatFairGuy1: 3:23pm On Jul 09, 2021
Just shut your gutter if you have I respect for the lost souls. How's that a business affairs? Would they be happy with the insecurity ongoing in the part of the country?

Or because they voted Buhari, THEY AUTOMATICALLY DESERVES THAT FATE. I don't know what's wrong with you lots sense of reasoning. Who told you Atiku wouldn't be WORSE. NONSENSICAL

Omoluabi would never speak in this reckless manner
Omooba77:
Business affairs...., may the Lord forgive us in Nigeria, for defending evil....
Re: Bandits Kill 42 In Zamfara Communities by frog12: 3:24pm On Jul 09, 2021
POLICE is ASLEEP !!!
Re: Bandits Kill 42 In Zamfara Communities by AuroraB(f): 3:24pm On Jul 09, 2021
Ade4u2c:
These people they are killing are our people...(the indegenous people) but mark my words today they SHALL fail.. I repeat the fulani caliphate is going down.

No going back.. Biafra and Oodua nation we want
Oodua Nation now!!!
All hail Biafra!!
What are you on about? Your people cheesy
Pick a side naa sad
Re: Bandits Kill 42 In Zamfara Communities by mightyhaze: 3:24pm On Jul 09, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Buhari is a bandit too .
You and your tinubi too smiley
Re: Bandits Kill 42 In Zamfara Communities by proclinician: 3:25pm On Jul 09, 2021
FreedomArmy:
Look guys let me be straight to you all. I have lost the fvcking hope in this country. How can 44 people just get killed and all of you fvcking low life people be walking around as if nothing happened? Where is the fvcked police,army and airforce when you need them?
Common this is fvcking too much for me to bear.

Light up a cigarette son, you'll get used to it.
Re: Bandits Kill 42 In Zamfara Communities by Klington: 3:28pm On Jul 09, 2021
Business as usual.

Govt of the bandits and for the bandits.
Re: Bandits Kill 42 In Zamfara Communities by sheDD(m): 3:28pm On Jul 09, 2021
Maxymilliano:

35 people brutally murdered and the best the spokesperson could say was that ONLY 35 people were killed like the dead are insignificant ?
i thought I was the only one aggrieved with that statement up there .. imagine "JUST"!! lipsrsealed
Re: Bandits Kill 42 In Zamfara Communities by Lazenby007(m): 3:28pm On Jul 09, 2021
North actually loves what is happening to her!
Re: Bandits Kill 42 In Zamfara Communities by Pennywise(m): 3:31pm On Jul 09, 2021
Still Buhari will not allow state police. He should be held to account for this needless waste of life.

But the question is, why are Northerners not coming out to protest against this Govt?
Re: Bandits Kill 42 In Zamfara Communities by Gunayo(m): 3:31pm On Jul 09, 2021
Imagine the useless excuse given by the security operatives that the road were very bad which to them is the main reason they could not come to the civilians rescue as if that was not the same road the bandits passed to get to the affected towns. God will punish all those that are sponsoring all forms of terrorism in this country. They shall die a shameful death.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Saraki Vs Tinubu Comparism: Why Overrate Bukola Saraki? / Man Who Knelt Down Before Atiku Abubakar Bashed Online / Nigerian Tweeters React To Saraki & Ekweremadu's Emergence As Senate Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.