Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,466 members, 7,954,822 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:14 AM

Governor Ortom To Invite President Buhari To Commission Projects - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ortom To Invite President Buhari To Commission Projects (23984 Views)

Tiv Youths To Ortom: Forget Trivialities, Invite The VP To Commission Projects / President Buhari Arrives Lagos To Commission Projects - Photos / David Mark, Suswam, Ortom To Be PDP Agents At Polling Units In Benue Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ortom To Invite President Buhari To Commission Projects by KILLTHECOWS(f): 2:28pm On Jul 09, 2021
grin.
He will only come to Benue to commission RUGA.. grin
Re: Governor Ortom To Invite President Buhari To Commission Projects by kennyz247(m): 2:28pm On Jul 09, 2021
kkko
Re: Governor Ortom To Invite President Buhari To Commission Projects by Kyase(m): 2:30pm On Jul 09, 2021
fergie001:
This Ortom sef....na correct "ping pong".

Kyase, you must say something! grin grin grin grin grin
Boss abeg leave that ortom
But I’m curious sha
I wan see the projects e dey talk and where dem dey

4 Likes

Re: Governor Ortom To Invite President Buhari To Commission Projects by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 09, 2021
Lol,,,, the comments above already did justice to what came to my mind when I saw the headline cheesy

Anyway, PMB would go if he wants, na security go just tight cool
Re: Governor Ortom To Invite President Buhari To Commission Projects by billyG(m): 2:35pm On Jul 09, 2021
Jones4190:
This does not change the fact that in Australia there are 48 million kangaroos and in Uruguay there are 3,457,380 inhabitants. So if the kangaroos decide to invade Uruguay, each Uruguayan will have to fight 14 kangaroos.
If it Nigeriya then Enuff meat for every body grin
Re: Governor Ortom To Invite President Buhari To Commission Projects by galaxy2020(m): 2:37pm On Jul 09, 2021
Olayinka8793:
Really?
Unstable and unprincipled governor.
Whatever happens to inviting his fellow PDP governors?
...he wants to tell bubu that he and his Fulani brothers will not succeed in their plans to commit genocide in Benue.
Re: Governor Ortom To Invite President Buhari To Commission Projects by billyG(m): 2:38pm On Jul 09, 2021
I advice him to to go Benue people are not happy with him atall,if he ignore my advice na for Hague he go wake up facing crime against humanity, genocide.
Re: Governor Ortom To Invite President Buhari To Commission Projects by ItsTutsi(m): 2:38pm On Jul 09, 2021
Wow! Lol. All this noise, and he went ahead by not mentioning even 1 project! grin

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ortom To Invite President Buhari To Commission Projects by limeta(f): 2:39pm On Jul 09, 2021
Orton ve at last master the act of taqiyya
he needs it ,if he is to survive, good for him.
Re: Governor Ortom To Invite President Buhari To Commission Projects by fergie001: 2:40pm On Jul 09, 2021
Kyase:

Boss abeg leave that ortom
But I’m curious sha
I wan see the projects e dey talk and where dem dey
Look well....Dem dey Benue there grin cool
Re: Governor Ortom To Invite President Buhari To Commission Projects by lagdmark(m): 2:44pm On Jul 09, 2021
harmony75:
Ortom should be careful of buhari
Buhari should be careful about visiting Ortom, dem go give the Fulani man tea to drink.
Re: Governor Ortom To Invite President Buhari To Commission Projects by Thinkfree(m): 2:49pm On Jul 09, 2021
Someone7:
I literally thought his projects as State Governor was criticizing Buhari and crying about herdmen.

My bad
where are the projects? i can't find anyone in makurdi Gboko or Otukpo.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ortom To Invite President Buhari To Commission Projects by GiZcorp: 2:50pm On Jul 09, 2021
Geetawt abeg
Re: Governor Ortom To Invite President Buhari To Commission Projects by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 09, 2021
Thinkfree:
where are the projects? i can't find anyone in makurdi Gboko or Otukpo.

I'm also wondering what the projects are. Could be his personal businesses he's commissioning

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ortom To Invite President Buhari To Commission Projects by Mozegee: 2:52pm On Jul 09, 2021
Inviting the president of his country to commission most of his project does not make him unprincipled.
Olayinka8793:
Really?
Unstable and unprincipled governor.
Whatever happens to inviting his fellow PDP governors?
Re: Governor Ortom To Invite President Buhari To Commission Projects by akin9ja78(m): 2:57pm On Jul 09, 2021
This ortom is not mentally stabled

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ortom To Invite President Buhari To Commission Projects by Rexnegro(m): 3:00pm On Jul 09, 2021
Jones4190:
This does not change the fact that in Australia there are 48 million kangaroos and in Uruguay there are 3,457,380 inhabitants. So if the kangaroos decide to invade Uruguay, each Uruguayan will have to fight 14 kangaroos.
Who counted the kangaroos in Australia ?
Re: Governor Ortom To Invite President Buhari To Commission Projects by adeniyi65(m): 3:01pm On Jul 09, 2021
Jones4190:
You don come again with your kangaroo analysis abi? Continue grin
Re: Governor Ortom To Invite President Buhari To Commission Projects by Splitmind: 3:03pm On Jul 09, 2021
Good job, consider joining APC, the winning team!
Re: Governor Ortom To Invite President Buhari To Commission Projects by Organs(m): 3:03pm On Jul 09, 2021
The major problem we have in Nigeria is our lack of education and bias. A Governor misbehaving will blame it on enemies that he knows his people will support him on. If an Ibo Governor is not performing, hw will point to the center and talk about how hausa and fulani are marginalizing Ndigbo. If a Northern governor is not performing he will blame it on Religion, haters etc. If and only if the masses can unite..........

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ortom To Invite President Buhari To Commission Projects by Subonbon(m): 3:07pm On Jul 09, 2021
shox:
And then do the needful for us abeg
u get the story brotherly....

1 Like

Re: Governor Ortom To Invite President Buhari To Commission Projects by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 09, 2021
Aren't there Benue indigenes on Nairaland? Can't they tell us whether he has performed or not?
Re: Governor Ortom To Invite President Buhari To Commission Projects by vasel15: 3:09pm On Jul 09, 2021
Hahaha, he won't show up
Re: Governor Ortom To Invite President Buhari To Commission Projects by ocelot2006(m): 3:19pm On Jul 09, 2021
Jones4190:

Huh.... Australia will win. Kangaroos can kick and punch.
Re: Governor Ortom To Invite President Buhari To Commission Projects by EXOUSIAng: 3:21pm On Jul 09, 2021
Ngasky:
I read this epistle to see those projects but ended up not having a single named project since his inauguration in 2015.
Pls. Those in Benue should help us list all capital projects embarked by him.
Or does that mean he is inviting the president to come and witness the bidding process of selling the state owned assets as his project?
I think inviting the presidency is wrong rather he should invite the heads of ICPC and EFCC to come and help him commission the stealing of state assets
Thefunny aspect is who will buy up those assets? Your guess is as good as mine

Please please please don't insult my governor, he has a capital project
He has successfully completed and commissioned his personal house at judges quarters, how any governors can boast of such performance....

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ortom To Invite President Buhari To Commission Projects by aniblue(m): 3:21pm On Jul 09, 2021
He won't honour it,
Las Las na vice go represent
Re: Governor Ortom To Invite President Buhari To Commission Projects by Presley87(m): 3:24pm On Jul 09, 2021
which project is he referring to?

1 Like

Re: Governor Ortom To Invite President Buhari To Commission Projects by SONYCITY: 3:44pm On Jul 09, 2021
do u think dt he wil come invit him let me se
Re: Governor Ortom To Invite President Buhari To Commission Projects by Prechy08(m): 3:47pm On Jul 09, 2021
Lolz, you sure this ortom no wan use style drag PMB to benue make him come within him kins men de do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Has Forgotten So Soon By Reno Omokri / Wike Wants To Reconstruct Benue Roads. "There’s Plot To Disturb Contractor" Wike / FG Pays 20 Whistleblowers N375.8M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.