Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,297 members, 7,954,185 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:49 PM

Governor Ortom To Invite President Buhari To Commission Projects - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ortom To Invite President Buhari To Commission Projects (23983 Views)

Tiv Youths To Ortom: Forget Trivialities, Invite The VP To Commission Projects / President Buhari Arrives Lagos To Commission Projects - Photos / David Mark, Suswam, Ortom To Be PDP Agents At Polling Units In Benue Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ortom To Invite President Buhari To Commission Projects by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 09, 2021
Organs:
The major problem we have in Nigeria is our lack of education and bias. A Governor misbehaving will blame it on enemies that he knows his people will support him on. If an Ibo Governor is not performing, hw will point to the center and talk about how hausa and fulani are marginalizing Ndigbo. If a Northern governor is not performing he will blame it on Religion, haters etc. If and only if the masses can unite..........
Gbam.. this is the real problem
Re: Governor Ortom To Invite President Buhari To Commission Projects by BafanaBafana: 10:58pm On Jul 09, 2021
Someone7:
I literally thought his projects as State Governor was criticizing Buhari and crying about herdmen.

My bad
Oga, you thought right. Ortom has no project except building his personal industries and buying of lands from hungry pensioners he is starving, for himself.

He would have mentioned at least one if there actually was
Re: Governor Ortom To Invite President Buhari To Commission Projects by Gfskw: 11:13pm On Jul 09, 2021
Really
Re: Governor Ortom To Invite President Buhari To Commission Projects by Headachetoigboh(f): 11:40pm On Jul 09, 2021
Olayinka8793:
Really?
Unstable and unprincipled governor.
Whatever happens to inviting his fellow PDP governors?
So why don't u peoy reason?
I see why most igbos don't want to have a country with una.

So u think he just invited him cos he is the president?

Receive sense in Allah name
Re: Governor Ortom To Invite President Buhari To Commission Projects by Lugianostar(m): 11:42pm On Jul 09, 2021
Who cares about that!!!

What if all your people are death by herdsmen who will have witness the projects commissioning...!

Self worth is everything.

Emulate from the best
Re: Governor Ortom To Invite President Buhari To Commission Projects by Nobody: 12:09am On Jul 10, 2021
BafanaBafana:

Oga, you thought right. Ortom has no project except building his personal industries and buying of lands from hungry pensioners he is starving, for himself.

He would have mentioned at least one if there actually was

Man is a disgrace. Simple as
Re: Governor Ortom To Invite President Buhari To Commission Projects by goodman55: 12:11pm On Jul 10, 2021
I don't believe what the man called Ortom is saying. Let him go ahead mension those things he wants to call Buhari to commission naw. He even said he has done well since 2015. He is lying bcus there is no meaningful project yet under him. Even to pay workers and retiree their money is a problem for him.
Re: Governor Ortom To Invite President Buhari To Commission Projects by Frenzy01(m): 5:47am On Jul 12, 2021
I think say this man and Bubu no be friend

meanwhile, I sell and I buy any breed of dog swiftly at a very reasonable price. I also offer boarding and pet care services. Checkout my siggy for contact info
Re: Governor Ortom To Invite President Buhari To Commission Projects by BafanaBafana: 6:03am On Jul 14, 2021
billyG:
I advice him to to go Benue people are not happy with him atall,if he ignore my advice na for Hague he go wake up facing crime against humanity, genocide.
People don't hate Buhari in Benue. The governor is more hated.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Japa: FG Expresses Concern Over Increasing Emigration Of Nigerians / Picture Of Umuojima Road In Aba Under Construction / Fayose Lauds Buhari For Appointing Olonishakin Chief Of Defence Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.