Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

4 Family Members Die Of Food Poisoning In Kwara - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 4 Family Members Die Of Food Poisoning In Kwara (21996 Views)

24 Family Members Die Of Food Poisoning In Sokoto / Generator Fume Kills 4 Family Members In Kwara (Photo) / 4 Ways To Prevent Carbon Monoxide Poisoning In Your Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Family Members Die Of Food Poisoning In Kwara by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 09, 2021
RIP
Re: 4 Family Members Die Of Food Poisoning In Kwara by Slurity(m): 6:45pm On Jul 09, 2021
gambia:
This is pure wickedness, I fear who no my fear my country people. May their souls rest in peace
And who confirmed to you that it another person that poisoned the food before you start crying wickedness around?
Re: 4 Family Members Die Of Food Poisoning In Kwara by DANITEX247: 6:46pm On Jul 09, 2021
Sad news everyday
Re: 4 Family Members Die Of Food Poisoning In Kwara by Queenserah26(f): 6:47pm On Jul 09, 2021
So sad. RIP to the deceased
Re: 4 Family Members Die Of Food Poisoning In Kwara by ajaeben: 6:53pm On Jul 09, 2021
May there souls rest in peace.....
Re: 4 Family Members Die Of Food Poisoning In Kwara by AsawanaDgreat: 7:16pm On Jul 09, 2021
Oh my God, what a sad news
Re: 4 Family Members Die Of Food Poisoning In Kwara by Afonjashapmouth: 7:32pm On Jul 09, 2021
At the end of the day its chemicals used in protecting those food from insects. But come oh, shey we don ever get one week of bad news free?
Re: 4 Family Members Die Of Food Poisoning In Kwara by Bimpe29: 9:49pm On Jul 09, 2021
May Allah be pleased with their souls and comfort their family Aameen.

1 Like

Re: 4 Family Members Die Of Food Poisoning In Kwara by Matinho: 11:05pm On Jul 09, 2021
Naija and narrow-mindedness sha. When you hear food poisoning, e no mean say person go put poison inside their food.
rittanie:
and who would have done this wicked act
Re: 4 Family Members Die Of Food Poisoning In Kwara by Matinho: 11:07pm On Jul 09, 2021
Naija and narrow-mindedness sha. When you hear food poisoning,e no mean say person go put poison for inside their food.
rittanie:
and who would have done this wicked act
Re: 4 Family Members Die Of Food Poisoning In Kwara by Gjmff: 11:48pm On Jul 09, 2021
Jesus
Re: 4 Family Members Die Of Food Poisoning In Kwara by shegun4sur: 4:26am On Jul 10, 2021
paulolee:
n bad news....all na hustle shaa bt jus take am easy abeg o...seems na only trending bad news u de like cover

Do you need to talk about them disparagingly??
Not everything is a joke
They only reported the incident as it happened they are not the cause
Re: 4 Family Members Die Of Food Poisoning In Kwara by Goldbw122(m): 8:27am On Jul 10, 2021
What a world
Re: 4 Family Members Die Of Food Poisoning In Kwara by Kayjoshy: 9:52am On Jul 10, 2021
This is so painful !!! May their gentle soul rest in perfect peace.
I ate food poisoning last month. it was hell but God grace made me survived it even without going to the hospital or taking drugs! I was healed by hearking to the direction of the Holy Spirit through water !
I am sharing my testimony !
God have been so good to me !
Who am i to obtain grace?
THANK YOU JESUS FOR BEING MY ALL IN ALL.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have A Skin Problem, Please Advise / Househelp Forcefully Delivers 6-month-old Baby In Uyo / Sc Or As Blood Genotype

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.