Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Tears, Tributes As Prophet T. B. Joshua Is Laid To Rest In Lagos [PHOTOS] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tears, Tributes As Prophet T. B. Joshua Is Laid To Rest In Lagos [PHOTOS] (1965 Views)

PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) / Dora Akunyili's Husband, Chike Is Laid To Rest (Pictures) / Jonathan, Wike, Others Pay Tributes To Lulu Briggs At Final Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tears, Tributes As Prophet T. B. Joshua Is Laid To Rest In Lagos [PHOTOS] by InfoNow: 3:11pm On Jul 09, 2021
Tears flowed and tributes continued on Friday as the remains of Temitope Balogun Joshua, popularly known as Prophet T. B. Joshua, the founder of the Synagogue Church of All Nations (SCOAN), is laid to rest in Lagos.

The body of Prophet T. B. Joshua, who died on Saturday 5th of June 2021, in Lagos, shortly after concluding a programme at his church, was interred at the church premises on Friday – after a week-long programme.

Notable personalities in attendance at the laying-to-rest programme include, the Lagos State governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu, who was represented by the Lagos State Commissioner for Home Affairs, Mr. Anofiu Elegushi, Ondo State governor, Oluwarotimi Akeredolu, the wife of Ooni of Ife, Olori Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi, representatives of the President of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN), diplomats, amongst others.

SEE PHOTOS HERE: https://witnessngr.com/tears-tributes-as-prophet-t-b-joshua-is-laid-to-rest-in-lagos-photos/

1 Like

Re: Tears, Tributes As Prophet T. B. Joshua Is Laid To Rest In Lagos [PHOTOS] by Overcome1: 3:34pm On Jul 09, 2021
Rest in peace
Re: Tears, Tributes As Prophet T. B. Joshua Is Laid To Rest In Lagos [PHOTOS] by NwaNimo1(m): 3:35pm On Jul 09, 2021
ok
Re: Tears, Tributes As Prophet T. B. Joshua Is Laid To Rest In Lagos [PHOTOS] by Kzinne: 3:36pm On Jul 09, 2021
Re: Tears, Tributes As Prophet T. B. Joshua Is Laid To Rest In Lagos [PHOTOS] by CharleyBright(m): 3:41pm On Jul 09, 2021
Hmmm.
Many Christians and Men of God didn't like TB Joshua or his Ministry. I didn't understand why.
But for me, I think he was a good and humble Christian who did what Jesus commanded by saying " Feed my flocks".
He touched many lives and gave succour to the poor and needy.
A lot of so called Men of God who didn't like TB Joshua have not touched lives of the needy but are rather "Milking and exploiting the Flock".
Most of them will be rejected by Jesus for doing contrary to what Jesus commanded.
Hypocrite people. They even fail to mourn the demise of one of theirs.

May God receive the Soul of TB Joshua jare.
God Bless him.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tears, Tributes As Prophet T. B. Joshua Is Laid To Rest In Lagos [PHOTOS] by HRHQueenPhil(f): 5:06pm On Jul 09, 2021
Good night soldier of Christ
Re: Tears, Tributes As Prophet T. B. Joshua Is Laid To Rest In Lagos [PHOTOS] by OBALOLA55(m): 5:13pm On Jul 09, 2021
WHERE ARE THE PHOTOS

1 Like

Re: Tears, Tributes As Prophet T. B. Joshua Is Laid To Rest In Lagos [PHOTOS] by pongwa(m): 5:20pm On Jul 09, 2021
This man lived a life of service to Humanity. He is a man of God as far as I'm concerned.

I want to die like pastor Dare Adeboye(rccg) and Prophet TB Joshua. No sickness but I want to live longer than them sa
Re: Tears, Tributes As Prophet T. B. Joshua Is Laid To Rest In Lagos [PHOTOS] by Valkrie: 5:39pm On Jul 09, 2021
I wonder why all these miracle acclaiming pastors and daddy gos couldn't gather there misery self to come raise the man from the dead...?
Re: Tears, Tributes As Prophet T. B. Joshua Is Laid To Rest In Lagos [PHOTOS] by Militant30: 5:54pm On Jul 09, 2021
Dear T.B Joshua,I don't know where you are going to but I pray that God reward you according to your works on Earth.

Good bye MAN OF GOD.
Re: Tears, Tributes As Prophet T. B. Joshua Is Laid To Rest In Lagos [PHOTOS] by Tinubuadvocate: 5:58pm On Jul 09, 2021
Good night great man.
Re: Tears, Tributes As Prophet T. B. Joshua Is Laid To Rest In Lagos [PHOTOS] by chariisGRACE(m): 6:23pm On Jul 09, 2021
Too bad that none of the Daddy G. Os in Nigeria attended his funeral. I don't know why.

Them get grudges?
Re: Tears, Tributes As Prophet T. B. Joshua Is Laid To Rest In Lagos [PHOTOS] by Youngvegetable: 7:29pm On Jul 09, 2021
Even in death he is still honoured
Re: Tears, Tributes As Prophet T. B. Joshua Is Laid To Rest In Lagos [PHOTOS] by Bunmhi(f): 8:39pm On Jul 09, 2021
RIP MOG

(1) (Reply)

Igboho Is Like Prophet Muhammed Who Fled Mecca For Medina Over Persecution – Afe / BREAKING!!! Unknown Gunmen Kidnap 10 "Fulani Herdsmen" , 300 Cows In Anambra Sta / Tinubu Was Heard Shouting Emi Lo Kan ( Its Remaining Me )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.