Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

TB Joshua's Burial: No PFN, CAN And Notable Christian Leaders - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua's Burial: No PFN, CAN And Notable Christian Leaders (71459 Views)

TB Joshua's Burial: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Top Nigerian Pastors Refuse To Attend / Photos From Prophet TB Joshua's Burial / Obituary: Prophet TB Joshua's Burial Date Announced By SCOAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua's Burial: No PFN, CAN And Notable Christian Leaders by Nezzjnr: 5:45am On Jul 10, 2021
youngpresidooo:
I am not surprised that many of u are still being deceived by all the showmanship.
Even Chris Oyakhilome was deceived at one point in his ministry by this same man.thank God for God
Chris that went against the Bible doctrine to divorce his wife cheesy cheesy
Re: TB Joshua's Burial: No PFN, CAN And Notable Christian Leaders by Nezzjnr: 5:50am On Jul 10, 2021
dahunsi12:
Not even a cousty visit to the family or condolences message from my church (Deeper Life Bible Church) with all the messages on love, care and forgiveness by GS and other state overseers.

Hhhhmmmmmm I am done with the church, I will rather use my money on the poor and needy around me than paying tithes and contributing to church projects
I am a member myself.... The moment you believe the Christian Journey is a personal one... The better for you.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua's Burial: No PFN, CAN And Notable Christian Leaders by youngpresidooo: 5:57am On Jul 10, 2021
ikorodureporta:

Stop deceiving yourself. Oyakhilome is a scion of TB Joshua.... We don know them taytay. Dsame reason Chris Okotie picked up a fight with him.
Both Oyakhilome & TBJ are under the same umbrella. You must be an oyakhilomian. ...
I have the interview of oyakhilome saying he was deceived... Butt you left from Ikeja to ikotun grin
really?
Can you send me the link?
I know nothing about Oyakhilome. Only given ng account based on who I got my story from.
Re: TB Joshua's Burial: No PFN, CAN And Notable Christian Leaders by Chigold101(m): 5:59am On Jul 10, 2021
Duru9:
This man burial made me have doubt about christianity

Y'all so called GOs and Bishop have already judged their fellow human on earth
They hated him even at death and they keep shouting forgiveness

God forbid

This is really bad image

RIP sir
The first question you should ask is this:
When he was alive does he normally work together with them?

When he was alive did any of them invite him to minister in their church?

I think it will be gross hypocrisy if they identify with him in death when such never happened when he was alive.

We should remove unnecessary sentiment in issues like this.

Nigerians pretend a lot, and they do that mostly when someone dies.
We see that most times where people would write sweet tributes for the dead because he doesn't want people to think he doesn't care.
It's evil to align with a man in death when you never did so while he was alive.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua's Burial: No PFN, CAN And Notable Christian Leaders by youngpresidooo: 6:00am On Jul 10, 2021
Nezzjnr:

Chris that went against the Bible doctrine to divorce his wife cheesy cheesy

so what do you want him to do when his wife said he wants divorce?
We are quick to judge mennnn...
Was he the one that requested for divorce?
And did you see him remarry?

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua's Burial: No PFN, CAN And Notable Christian Leaders by Nezzjnr: 6:04am On Jul 10, 2021
youngpresidooo:
God will never approve of someone that will divorce you later in Future when he's clearly against divorce.

I'm not supporting TB Joshua....

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua's Burial: No PFN, CAN And Notable Christian Leaders by ApostlePaul14: 6:15am On Jul 10, 2021
What would have happened if they were there? Bring him back to life?
Re: TB Joshua's Burial: No PFN, CAN And Notable Christian Leaders by rainluv: 6:22am On Jul 10, 2021
youngpresidooo:
I am not surprised that many of u are still being deceived by all the showmanship.
Even Chris Oyakhilome was deceived at one point in his ministry by this same man.thank God for God

Is it your deception?
I rather be deceived by such showmanship that touched lives in ALL countries of the world

Than showmanship of private jets and luxurious lifestyle

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua's Burial: No PFN, CAN And Notable Christian Leaders by shegunmessi(m): 6:28am On Jul 10, 2021
IgweBUIKE1:
Tb Joshua was a con man and his death does not change the fact that he is evil and his practice was not close to Christianity. ..ask yourself why is it that everyone is calling him a fake and all of a sudden he died and everyone is clamouring and cheering him for his gift on cam
I’m sorry to say guy,u b bastard

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua's Burial: No PFN, CAN And Notable Christian Leaders by rainluv: 6:28am On Jul 10, 2021
youngpresidooo:
read about landmark university and scholarship. Every church in nigeria takes care of the widow so it is not a new thing in the christendom.
Show me a church who doesn't care for the widows?

Scholarship? How many people if I may ask?
Set school fees so high then use it to cover for the very FEW scholarship.
Classic case of robbing Peter to pay Paul!

Tbj built schools and ran it FREE of CHARGE!!
He sponsored students in world class universities FREE of CHARGE
Up till PHD level

Show me a church who cares for the widows in ALL countries in Africa Alone for a start?

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua's Burial: No PFN, CAN And Notable Christian Leaders by Bombolistic: 6:33am On Jul 10, 2021
Remember that self righteousness cannot take you to heaven. You may have healed the sick, fed the poor, built houses for the needy and so on but if you don't know Christ genuinely, then you're on your way to hell.
Re: TB Joshua's Burial: No PFN, CAN And Notable Christian Leaders by rainluv: 6:36am On Jul 10, 2021
youngpresidooo:
threat to what exactly?
I don't even understand what you guys mean?
No true christian right from inception want to have anything to do with him.
So what threat are you talking of?

Na me and you today,if you continue to yarn rubbish
Better keep quiet

Christians all over the world sent their condolences
Renowned pastors all over the world did and even came to his funeral
All leaders of different religions worldwide came for his funeral
All tribes and ethnicity were duly represented
White House sent their condolence and a REPRESENTATIVE!
Now that's how to use your popularity to draw people from all divides to CHRIST!

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua's Burial: No PFN, CAN And Notable Christian Leaders by rainluv: 6:49am On Jul 10, 2021
youngpresidooo:
this wasn't an account of Oyakhilome. This is a testimony from more than one worker in SCOAN while doing some research. Never heard oyakhilome talked about him and never paid attention to the story not until those interviewed in SCOAN brought it up. Once you enter SCOAN for the first time according to their account they put you in a room where you are made to watch their past miracles which they say it is to strengthen your faith .
These guys explain how they get details of people illness once they get in and send those info to TBjoshua personally.
How during the training oyakhilome was having with TBjoshua and without Oyakhilome knowledge, he sent some of his people to the church to fake been ill and pretends to be healed during the programme to make him feel it works...
There are many hidden stories. I just pray all this information get exposed as time goes on.
The number of women never mind ( many pastor are guilty of it sef)

Wow!
So he was able to PERFECT all this for more than 30 years of his ministry?
Even till his eyes were long closed in death?

Tbj must be perfect, smart and unique!
You agree with me on this, right?
Re: TB Joshua's Burial: No PFN, CAN And Notable Christian Leaders by Nezzjnr: 6:50am On Jul 10, 2021
rainluv:

Na me and you today,if you continue to yarn rubbish
Better keep quiet

Christians all over the world sent their condolences
Renowned pastors all over the world did and even came to his funeral
All leaders of different religions worldwide came for his funeral
All tribes and ethnicity were duly represented
White House sent their condolence and a REPRESENTATIVE!
Now that's how to use your popularity to draw people from all divides to CHRIST!
Leave these guys abeg

I don't even care whether he was diabolical... But None of these so called Daddy GO's will ever match his legacy... All what they know is to acquire fleet of cars.... Private Jets....Threaten their Members for not paying tithes.... Pass over the Pastoral business to their kids.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua's Burial: No PFN, CAN And Notable Christian Leaders by rainluv: 6:53am On Jul 10, 2021
youngpresidooo:

But here you are judging tbj undecided
Re: TB Joshua's Burial: No PFN, CAN And Notable Christian Leaders by NoToPile: 6:57am On Jul 10, 2021
The bible says ....even the very elect shall be deceived.

Stop judging other people for their actions or inactions, there is a reason why a lot of these people are silent.

May the eyes of our understanding be enlightened.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua's Burial: No PFN, CAN And Notable Christian Leaders by youngpresidooo: 7:01am On Jul 10, 2021
rainluv:

But here you are judging tbj undecided
How?
If I gave you testimony of people close to him and are glaring and you count it has judge then fine, could TB joshua avoided all this talks if all the account were true?
Kumuyi had a case of someone from SCOAN. Everyone knew how the life of the lady (Funke is her name)was ended after how much Deeper life tried to save her and you expect kumuyi to go and say good things about same man?
I still ask you what should Chris have done differently about the divorce issue?
Re: TB Joshua's Burial: No PFN, CAN And Notable Christian Leaders by youngpresidooo: 7:11am On Jul 10, 2021
Or did you know that Tb joshua and professor peller were very close in the early time of his ministry, they had a quarrel which no one knew the reason till today?
Re: TB Joshua's Burial: No PFN, CAN And Notable Christian Leaders by Habiyo: 7:11am On Jul 10, 2021
adebenson155:
All the pastors in those associations.

none of them pure reach TB Joshua
there are not in anyway pure but CEO of Church company.
Re: TB Joshua's Burial: No PFN, CAN And Notable Christian Leaders by rainluv: 7:12am On Jul 10, 2021
youngpresidooo:

How?
If I gave you testimony of people close to him and are glaring and you count it has judge then fine, could TB joshua avoided all this talks if all the account were true?
Kumuyi had a case of someone from SCOAN. Everyone knew how the life of the lady was ended after how much Deeper life tried to save her and you expect kumuyi to go and say good things about same man?
I still ask you what should Chris have done differently about the divorce issue?

Quit yarning rubbish already!
How long will it take such magic to keep running, successfully?
There are also accounts and stories of people who left Dlbm to Scoan and openly condemned Dlbm.
Is it because tbj wasn't interested on riding on these stories to raise his shoulder pads? undecided

For the bolded,I don't know
He should know
If as a shepherd of flocks of sheep cannot head your own immediate home, what does that say about you?
If there was peace and love in that home, his wife couldn't have asked for divorce
She's the mummy GO and definitely enjoyed every bit that came out from the union
So,if she wants out,it must have been for something grave

If he had humility left in him,he would have sought tbj's help
Cos tbj United so many families and couples
Tbj said it's against the principle of marriage by Christ Himself
Re: TB Joshua's Burial: No PFN, CAN And Notable Christian Leaders by rainluv: 7:15am On Jul 10, 2021
youngpresidooo:
Or did you know that Tb joshua and professor peller were very close in the early time of his ministry, they had a quarrel which no one knew the reason till today?

I thought you were the new ominiknoweth
How come you are throwing the question back at us?
Re: TB Joshua's Burial: No PFN, CAN And Notable Christian Leaders by nairanaira12: 7:16am On Jul 10, 2021
Naijaguy12345:
Welcome back home my son !

[img]https://i./HcNd.gif[/img]

But if it is one of your tithe Loving pastors, you will be shouting "thou shall not Judge, Abi?

But here you are judging another person.

You are a hypocrite.

Where did you earn your hypocrisy? From Satan your father?
Re: TB Joshua's Burial: No PFN, CAN And Notable Christian Leaders by youngpresidooo: 7:22am On Jul 10, 2021
rainluv:

I thought you were the new ominiknoweth
How come you are throwing the question back at us?
Go n read the about him n professor pellet, it's all over the internet.
Professor peller's son even had something to say about him
Re: TB Joshua's Burial: No PFN, CAN And Notable Christian Leaders by rainluv: 7:26am On Jul 10, 2021
youngpresidooo:
Go n read the about him n professor pellet, it's all over the internet.
Professor peller's son even had something to say about him

You have been yarning here since and all of a sudden, you want me to go read?

My friend,drop it here lemme dish it to you as e dey hot!

Even Judas Iscariot who followed Jesus yansh to yansh,bumbum to bumbum betrayed him and sold him for a sheckel!
Peter still denied Jesus THREE TIMES at a time when Jesus needed him most!

You never talk wetin dey bite you for yansh undecided

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua's Burial: No PFN, CAN And Notable Christian Leaders by youngpresidooo: 7:33am On Jul 10, 2021
nairanaira12:

But if it is one of your tithe Loving pastors, you will be shouting "thou shall not Judge, Abi?

But here you are judging another person.

You are a hypocrite.

Where did you earn your hypocrisy? From Satan your father?
maybe you should bring a quote where I really talk about about pastor's as such apart from here.
Now when it comes to doctrine I don't really care because most doctrines are founded by men . And most doctrines are controversial, but when it comes to deceit I will always stand against it.
You see doctrines has always been an issue even from the bible because they are majorly men ideas.
Even in the bible the people argued to the extent some called themselves of apollo's some of paul and so on.
The notion was corrected by paul and some other apostles but it didn't change anything.
Re: TB Joshua's Burial: No PFN, CAN And Notable Christian Leaders by youngpresidooo: 7:34am On Jul 10, 2021
rainluv:

You have been yarning here since and all of a sudden, you want me to go read?

My friend,drop it here lemme dish it to you as e dey hot!

Even Judas Iscariot who followed Jesus yansh to yansh,bumbum to bumbum betrayed him and sold him for a sheckel!
Peter still denied Jesus THREE TIMES at a time when Jesus needed him most!

You never talk wetin dey bite you for yansh undecided
lolzzz and same story is said by everyone who was once a worker in your church? Including your driver?
Same story by people who lived with you in your early life .
Come on na
Re: TB Joshua's Burial: No PFN, CAN And Notable Christian Leaders by Temade29: 7:41am On Jul 10, 2021
adebenson155:
All the pastors in those associations.

none of them pure reach TB Joshua
Aswear, the man is just too special.,...The lion himself according to his wife.
Re: TB Joshua's Burial: No PFN, CAN And Notable Christian Leaders by rainluv: 7:43am On Jul 10, 2021
youngpresidooo:
lolzzz and same story is said by everyone who was once a worker in your church? Including your driver?
Same story by people who lived with you in your early life .
Come on na

What story was said? Did you investigate to know if they truly worked with him?

When Jesus arrived Nazareth, they mocked him,' is that not carpenter son'?
'this man speaks of blasphemy,who sent him?'
He has no religion father? When did he give his life to Christ? Why is he greater than the prophets that were sent to us?
Jesus had to depart from Nazareth and NEVER performed any miracle there again cos of the ugly stories people concocted against him.

Go read your Bible, my friend!

Modified: before you can be my disciple, you have to carry your cross and follow me
You think say the cross na bread and akara?
Tbj didn't even die a shameful and humiliating death as Jesus himself did
People like you would have been jumping to the roof, rejoicing and making merry

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua's Burial: No PFN, CAN And Notable Christian Leaders by IkemChris(m): 7:45am On Jul 10, 2021
Hollicom:
As He is buried today hummmm please remind me if PFN, CAN, NOTABLE CHRISTIAN LEADER Representatives were present at TB JOSHUA’S Burial ??

"MY PASTOR SAYS THIS MY REV, BISHOP SAYS THAT ...... PLEASE WHAT DID GOD HIMSELF TELL YOU, WHAT DID YOU DISCERN YOURSELF" ?

Judgement DayWillShock�Many,The Way Jesus Shocked People ByTaking
'Armed Robber' With Himself To Paradise.

Lies, The chairman of CAN in Lagos State led the delegates of CAN to the venue of the burial.. Kindly verify your news before spreading fake rumors...
Re: TB Joshua's Burial: No PFN, CAN And Notable Christian Leaders by lookingfly: 7:48am On Jul 10, 2021
Oladipo1166:

Bro pity your sef first, let me tell you I watched Emmanuel TV more than any channel
if you can say this after your acclaimed watching of Emmanuel TV, then you're not a true follower of that ministry. You're a hypocrite!
Re: TB Joshua's Burial: No PFN, CAN And Notable Christian Leaders by Arizoner: 7:57am On Jul 10, 2021
youngpresidooo:
I think you need to read more about his atrocities... They are all on internet.
Do you think it is a lie?
I cited oyakhilome. He felt the GO were jealous of him at first before he went close and ran away for his salvation.
This man is not who they show u he is.
Don't curse yourself all in the name of I stand with someone.
Many have regretted and are still regretting for what he has done in their life...
Hmmm
Links?
Re: TB Joshua's Burial: No PFN, CAN And Notable Christian Leaders by lookingfly: 8:01am On Jul 10, 2021
Bombolistic:
Remember that self righteousness cannot take you to heaven. You may have healed the sick, fed the poor, built houses for the needy and so on but if you don't know Christ genuinely, then you're on your way to hell.
what do you even me by self righteous? So because he is not in pfn or can, he's self righteous? So you're saying prophet TB Joshua is self righteous or what?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

TB Joshua Deletes His Post About US Election On Facebook / Coronavirus: List Of Items Donated By Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel To Ogun & Lagos / Korede Bello’s Invitation To Sing At Popular Church Attracts Criticism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.