Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,785 members, 7,810,047 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

Work Experience Program(fmysd). - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Work Experience Program(fmysd). (2550 Views)

Work Experience Program: Have You Been Paid By Federal Government? / Work Experience Program By Federal Ministry Of Youth And Sports Development / How To Write The Perfect CV For Someone With No Work Experience (Part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Work Experience Program(fmysd). by EmemEjs: 9:23am On Aug 12, 2021
Vasgas:

my own was within my state but another local government.

Which category did you choose? my was Teaching?
Chose civil service they gave me oil and gas in a different location. They want to do something but they cannot do it right
Re: Work Experience Program(fmysd). by kaydamzy1: 10:15am On Aug 12, 2021
Vasgas:

Same here, what do u plan to do?

I plan to go the company today, and see how things will go
Re: Work Experience Program(fmysd). by Vasgas: 11:56am On Aug 12, 2021
kaydamzy1:

Which sector?
Re: Work Experience Program(fmysd). by Vasgas: 11:58am On Aug 12, 2021
kaydamzy1:

okay
Re: Work Experience Program(fmysd). by Vasgas: 12:00pm On Aug 12, 2021
EmemEjs:

I'm planning on calling that number that was sent if anything can be done about it

pls do avail us with the feedback, so that I can also know what next
Re: Work Experience Program(fmysd). by Talentedwraight: 2:03pm On Aug 12, 2021
Please who was posted to federal ministry of humanitarian affairs , or federal ministry of mining and steel development?
Re: Work Experience Program(fmysd). by Talentedwraight: 2:04pm On Aug 12, 2021
Also has anyone reported to their placements yet?
Re: Work Experience Program(fmysd). by munstaqq: 7:23pm On Aug 12, 2021
Please call the company's contact number provided before reporting. This is to avoid wasting your transport fare.

Those of us that reported today were faced with some challenges. Most of the companies are no longer functioning. Those that are functioning know nothing about the program. So we were sent back home.
Re: Work Experience Program(fmysd). by Vasgas: 7:57pm On Aug 12, 2021
munstaqq:
Please call the company's contact number provided before reporting. This is to avoid wasting your transport fare.

Those of us that reported today were faced with some challenges. Most of the companies are no longer functioning. Those that are functioning know nothing about the program. So we were sent back home.

Sorry.

Where is the company contact number located is in the mail or the letter?

I was posted to a school
Thanks for the information
Re: Work Experience Program(fmysd). by lizzychom: 3:15am On Aug 13, 2021
Pls how did you guys apply
Re: Work Experience Program(fmysd). by Talentedwraight: 6:51am On Aug 13, 2021
My own letter was a placement to the organization info Is that the letter everyone else got cause I think mine was a mistake
Re: Work Experience Program(fmysd). by Talentedwraight: 7:28am On Aug 13, 2021
lizzychom:
Pls how did you guys apply

Re: Work Experience Program(fmysd). by Vasgas: 8:37am On Aug 13, 2021
Talentedwraight:
My own letter was a placement to the organization info Is that the letter everyone else got cause I think mine was a mistake

Everyone got that same letter too
Re: Work Experience Program(fmysd). by Talentedwraight: 8:39am On Aug 13, 2021
I called and they said we should go with the printout of the letter attached to our mail
Re: Work Experience Program(fmysd). by mozele(m): 12:18am On Aug 17, 2021
Talentedwraight:
I called and they said we should go with the printout of the letter attached to our mail

I reported to the organization with the letter but was turned back that they never got any memo from anybody.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The $ 10 Million Worth Industry Many Nigerians Still See As A Wrong Thing !!! / Nnpc Aptitude Test Result For Niger-delta Out / Oceanic Bank To Virgin Nigeria: Worth It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.