Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

What Digital Skill Can I Learn? - Career (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Digital Skill Can I Learn? (25335 Views)

What Valuable Online Skill Can A 23 Year Old Learn Now? / Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data / What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Digital Skill Can I Learn? by Ultimer(m): 9:02am On Jul 13, 2021
Hello Abiboss, the world interconnected today is really going to need you to use a lot of digital skills! Of course, you can use Youtube to look for tutorials and start learning anything you want, but for some things I recommend you to get a professional to help you, for example, check this site: https://imagerevolver.com/ if you're interested in hiring a professional of Cinematography, Live Streaming, Editing, and many other services. Because in the end, we can't learn everything.
Re: What Digital Skill Can I Learn? by Seniorwriter(m): 9:05am On Jul 14, 2021
Siccoo364:
How to go about it? I'm interested.

Reach out via the facebook Id on my profile.
If you are interested in learning know it attracts a Fee....you don't expect a free training with a time that can be used for earning online.
More so I've discovered that most of those that I offered free training in the past get unserious with training tasks hence a waste of my time.
Howbeit ive structured all my Digital Training & Mentorship fees to be in installment payment after an upfront.
Sorry for a late response in just seeing it now.

@Seniorwriter
Re: What Digital Skill Can I Learn? by chigzypeace(f): 9:07am On Jul 14, 2021
Ndo
mbahdi:
May mosquitos finish buhari blokos.i mean amu buhari ka mosquito tari e ya
Re: What Digital Skill Can I Learn? by Favrex(m): 9:34am On Jul 14, 2021
Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///DLpmp9IigwK98i90cRAhzm

hurry this is a rare time opportunity, before the offer closes... join Emmanuel Favour as he unveils the in depth and things you need to know about Ecommerce
Website...

Don't join alone invite your friends... the offer closes very soon
Re: What Digital Skill Can I Learn? by IghravweIG(m): 2:16pm On Jul 16, 2021
BennyDGreat:
SEO/ COPYWRITING
Baba how can I learn copywriting
Re: What Digital Skill Can I Learn? by IghravweIG(m): 3:01pm On Jul 16, 2021
DissTroy:

If you don't have a laptop, you can learn digital marketing then a little about on-page SEO. If you can write creatively, combine those too with promotional writing, and you'd be on track.

You'd eventually need a good laptop to learn brand marketing ( onboarding, brand strategy and the likes).
I have laptop what type of digital marketing can I learn?
Re: What Digital Skill Can I Learn? by destiny32(m): 3:53pm On Jul 16, 2021
Is there a school where i can learn this please?
Embell:
I'd suggest these and their accompanying tools:

1. Data analysis/Data Science — R programming, python.

2. Web development — Javascript

3. App development — C#

NOTE: There are several tools for each of these skills, but the ones mentioned here are good suggestions.
Re: What Digital Skill Can I Learn? by DissTroy(m): 4:02pm On Jul 16, 2021
IghravweIG:

I have laptop what type of digital marketing can I learn?

Start with the Google Digital Marketing course. Next, take any of the HubSpot courses. Both would help you with the introduction to Digital Marketing.

Next you'd have to learn Content Marketing, SEO and Analytics.

Digital Marketing is complex but begin with those.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Digital Skill Can I Learn? by BennyDGreat: 7:19pm On Jul 16, 2021
Reucy:

Hi dear, can you put me through on this? if you're actually good on this. Have been doing some study on it.

I can refer you to people who teach it excellently
Re: What Digital Skill Can I Learn? by BennyDGreat: 7:20pm On Jul 16, 2021
IghravweIG:

Baba how can I learn copywriting

I can refer you to people who teach it well
Re: What Digital Skill Can I Learn? by Embell: 11:04am On Jul 17, 2021
There are IT training centres scattered around the country. But many people I know took the self-taught path; I'd recommend it if you are cut out for it. You can find study materials online. You'll need commitment, data for browsing and power source for you devices.

destiny32:
Is there a school where i can learn this please?
Re: What Digital Skill Can I Learn? by destiny32(m): 2:13pm On Jul 17, 2021
Ok thanks
Embell:
There are IT training centres scattered around the country. But many people I know took the self-taught path; I'd recommend it if you are cut out for it. You can find study materials online. You'll need commitment, data for browsing and power source for you devices.

Re: What Digital Skill Can I Learn? by beyondPen(m): 6:33am On Jul 18, 2021
Albertone:

without laptop??

I love the seas

Yes your right.

Without laptop.

I also love the seas
Re: What Digital Skill Can I Learn? by Albertone(m): 1:04pm On Jul 18, 2021
beyondPen:

Yes your right.

Without laptop.

I also love the seas

In your post,the only thing that can be learnt without a pc is only Canva,html,css and just basic js.
Others, You'll need a pc for them.

I love the seas
Re: What Digital Skill Can I Learn? by Neyomoney1: 9:07am On Jul 19, 2021
Lilsameey:
,...your location
Pls how can I connect with you concerning this
Re: What Digital Skill Can I Learn? by Lilsameey: 11:13am On Jul 19, 2021
Neyomoney1:

Pls how can I connect with you concerning this
,...send a mail
Re: What Digital Skill Can I Learn? by beyondPen(m): 6:06pm On Jul 21, 2021
Albertone:

In your post,the only thing that can be learnt without a pc is only Canva,html,css and just basic js.
Others, You'll need a pc for them.

I love the seas

One will need a PC to learn them professionally and effectively.
Without PC the learning is micro.
Re: What Digital Skill Can I Learn? by Albertone(m): 6:08pm On Jul 21, 2021
beyondPen:

One will need a PC to learn them professionally and effectively.
Without PC the learning is micro.

Exactly my point!

I love the seas
Re: What Digital Skill Can I Learn? by kazolad(m): 3:53pm On Aug 01, 2021
If you’re looking for a means of earning profitable income at the comfort of your home, then you’re in the right place because in this article, I will be highlighting the top most profitable skills to acquire to earn money online. Technology has allowed us to acquire new knowledge and skills as easily and quickly. Anyone with access to the internet can learn anything, but what are the skills worth learning among the countless options you can find on the internet. In this article, I present to you the top most lucrative skills you can learn online. read more here https://skillsportal.com.ng/top-skills-to-learn-and-make-above-300000-monthly/
Re: What Digital Skill Can I Learn? by OscarChisom(m): 5:32pm On Aug 01, 2021
I can teach you how to get a verified Binance account within 24hours, guaranteed
NamelessOGBENI:

Need to brush up on this but the verification of a thing is a stumbling block...

1 Like

Re: What Digital Skill Can I Learn? by NamelessOGBENI(m): 5:44pm On Aug 01, 2021
OscarChisom:
I can teach you how to get a verified Binance account within 24hours, guaranteed
That will be great.

Mind you, I have the NIN slip with me and I've been trying to get the in app ID but the story still remain the same.
Re: What Digital Skill Can I Learn? by OscarChisom(m): 6:03pm On Aug 01, 2021
You don't have voters card?
NamelessOGBENI:

That will be great.

Mind you, I have the NIN slip with me and I've been trying to get the in app ID but the story still remain the same.
Re: What Digital Skill Can I Learn? by NamelessOGBENI(m): 6:07pm On Aug 01, 2021
OscarChisom:
You don't have voters card?
I don't have, man.

Just did the online enrollment some days ago, awaiting the physical thumb verification.
Re: What Digital Skill Can I Learn? by dannypolymath(m): 6:19pm On Aug 01, 2021
3D Animation
Motion Graphics
Web Design and Development
Video editing and film making
UI/UX or Product Design
Graphic Design
Digital Marketing
Coding...Frontend and Backend

and much more

Irrespective of the skills you pick, try to learn how to sell your skills, learn to industry standard, make sacrifices and advance your knowledge by keeping up to date with latest trends, network with others, have a mentor.

Definitely, you would make mistakes, but enjoy the journey...Lastly, be prepared to pay for good knowledge. Knowledge is priceless, however, you would need to pay. This could be in data, devices or gadgets you would be using and others

1 Like

Re: What Digital Skill Can I Learn? by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 07, 2021
Lilsameey:
......3d Animation, Programming, Digital Marketing. Website Development and Coding.App development.. there's a lot of money in these fields,...
No be if u see client??
Re: What Digital Skill Can I Learn? by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 07, 2021
vickertony:

Copywriting is the act or occupation of writing text for the purpose of advertising or other forms of marketing.
And the hell is this supposed to make someone money?
Re: What Digital Skill Can I Learn? by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 07, 2021
Ifysams:
Learn these 3 digital skills and thank me later
1. Graphic design using adobe photoshop
2. Web design using wordpress
3. Digital marketing
I can teach u all of them
Visit our office for further enquiries
Ifixdigital academy
Block A suit 14 TGS plaza bogije ibeju lekki lagos
Don't you think the market is saturated?
Re: What Digital Skill Can I Learn? by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 07, 2021
Lilsameey:
,..go for anyone,....If you sabi coding and programming,...App development and Website Development would be easy,...3D also,.... at least for app development,...A client was begging my pal for $8000 of recent,....For a simple website do recent,..I received $1200,....simple as that,...3d also,..I dey collect 3d money steady.
How long does it take to learn?
Re: What Digital Skill Can I Learn? by Lilsameey: 11:04am On Sep 07, 2021
anastasius:

No be if u see client??
,...If you do the right thing and your IQ is strong, you go see client.
Re: What Digital Skill Can I Learn? by aligntosucceed(f): 1:55pm On Sep 07, 2021
MAKING SOME EXTRA MONEY THROUGH YOUR A SIDE HUSTLE DOES NOT HAVE TO BE DIFFICULT.

E-COMMERCE STORE: It is also known as electronic commerce or internet commerce, refers to the buying and selling of goods or services using the internet, and the transfer of money and data to execute these transactions.

CONTENT WRITER: Content writers can write on a range of subjects, which their clients can use to advertise their services to educate consumers on relevant topics their brand.

START COOKING AND SELL FROM HOME: If you enjoy cooking and other aspects of the food-related business could be a good fit for you.

HELP PEOPLE MANAGE THEIR SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS: AS more brands strive to reach a larger and more diverse audience, the demand for social media managers continues to rise.

START A WIG LAUNDRY BUSINESS: The wig industry is growing day by day, and having a wig maintenance and washing services business is one bigfoot.

PRODUCT REVIEWING BUSINESS: New products find their way into the market on a daily basis in different industries. This is a huge income potential and all you need is to focus on a specific niche.

ARTS AND CRAFT SELLERS: This offers a huge money-making opportunity for those who are skilled at creating objects of arts or crafts such as paintings, drawings, etc.

Find out more ideas in our 120 work from home ideas Ebook; https://www.deomarketing.com/sidehustleideas/
Follow at wendiloveee1 on Instagram for your daily marketing tips

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

NASRDA Salary For B Sc / Welcome To My Office [RELOADED] / Between Ibinabo Fiberesima And The State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.