Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,707 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:39 AM

What Digital Skill Can I Learn? - Career (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Digital Skill Can I Learn? (26059 Views)

Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data / What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year / What Skill Can I Learn With N20,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Digital Skill Can I Learn? by ohchacha: 5:07pm On Nov 25, 2021
Hello Abiboss, the world interconected of today is really going to need you to use a lot of digital skills! Of course you can use Youtube to look for tutorials and start learning anything you want, but for some things I recommend you to get a professional to help you, for example check this site: https://imagerevolver.com/ if you're interested in hiring a professional of Cinematography, Live Streaming, Editing, and many other services. Because at the end, we can't learn everything.
Re: What Digital Skill Can I Learn? by richard96: 1:03pm On Nov 26, 2021
yeah i personally noticed something after learning a lot of digital skills from mobile app development, to content writing and so on. listen guys after learning u need to thinkgetting certificates which would help you further your career in such course here are 7 sites you can use to do dat and guess what guys its absolutely free https://go.rancah.com/sgSW
Re: What Digital Skill Can I Learn? by Favrex(m): 10:45am On Jan 28, 2022
DO YOU WANT TO BECOME A BOSS, BEAT YOUR CURRENT FINANCIAL STATUS, UPGRADE TO THE LEVEL WHICH YOU HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO BE?

THEN READ TO THE END

I am Emmanuel Favour, a student of a Federal University in Nigeria.

MY PICS IS ATTACHED
The current inflation trend is in no time bringing about 60% poverty rate, and if you don't take one critical leap, you might end up being in this situation.

Businesses and prices of items are so alarming that even an average Nigerian can't afford, which cannot be compared to the previous years when things where in normal standards.

ARE YOU STILL FOLLOWING?

If YES, then congratulations you almost there.

After reading this article you would be left with two choices

1. To pick up the opportunity and leverage on it
2. OR do nothing, if you are comfortable how you are

What is the solution to this impending issue?

Why don't you join the team of MINI IMPORTERS?

LET ME EXPLAIN BETTER

MINI IMPORTATION has in many ways been one of the best meduim to escape this rage. Importing mini goods from CHINA then selling at a comfortable rate here in Nigeria.

Each item in CHINA is sold in Yuan currency, when calculated 1 Yuan is N85 in Nigeria currency.

Imagine yourself buying a shoe worth N10,550 on a shopping platform here in Nigeria and also getting that same shoe at 16.65 Yuan in CHINA.

NOW TELL ME, IS MINI IMPORTATION NOT A GOLD MINE?

But this is not all....

I won't be able to reveal all about MINI IMPORTATION to you on this platform,BUT

You can join the teaching group to know how to get started and starting spending your cash��

/MINI IMPORTATION

SEE YOU IN CLASS

Re: What Digital Skill Can I Learn? by Favrex(m): 10:47am On Jan 28, 2022
DO YOU WANT TO BECOME A BOSS, BEAT YOUR CURRENT FINANCIAL STATUS, UPGRADE TO THE LEVEL WHICH YOU HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO BE?

THEN READ TO THE END

I am Emmanuel Favour, a student of a Federal University in Nigeria.

MY PICS IS ATTACHED
The current inflation trend is in no time bringing about 60% poverty rate, and if you don't take one critical leap, you might end up being in this situation.

Businesses and prices of items are so alarming that even an average Nigerian can't afford, which cannot be compared to the previous years when things where in normal standards.

ARE YOU STILL FOLLOWING?

If YES, then congratulations you almost there.

After reading this article you would be left with two choices

1. To pick up the opportunity and leverage on it
2. OR do nothing, if you are comfortable how you are

What is the solution to this impending issue?

Why don't you join the team of MINI IMPORTERS?

LET ME EXPLAIN BETTER

MINI IMPORTATION has in many ways been one of the best meduim to escape this rage. Importing mini goods from CHINA then selling at a comfortable rate here in Nigeria.

Each item in CHINA is sold in Yuan currency, when calculated 1 Yuan is N85 in Nigeria currency.

Imagine yourself buying a shoe worth N10,550 on a shopping platform here in Nigeria and also getting that same shoe at 16.65 Yuan in CHINA.

NOW TELL ME, IS MINI IMPORTATION NOT A GOLD MINE?

But this is not all....

I won't be able to reveal all about MINI IMPORTATION to you on this platform,BUT

You can join the teaching group to know how to get started and starting spending your cash��

https:///BAMkFPnFaqj7oNXsuoMaYo

SEE YOU IN CLASS
Re: What Digital Skill Can I Learn? by Favrex(m): 10:50am On Jan 28, 2022
If the link is not opening type slash( / ) then type MINI IMPORTATION
Re: What Digital Skill Can I Learn? by peablaze(f): 3:29am On Jan 31, 2022
Buying all PayPal funds... Contact us at SWIFTPAL XCHANGE for deals..
We offer juicy rates.

Contact in flyer..

CLEAN FUNDS ONLY!!!
Re: What Digital Skill Can I Learn? by garfield1: 8:06pm On Feb 05
Cc casualobserver

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sport Betting Addiction —the Great Career Killer / Buhari Suspends Tenure Policy In The Federal Civil Service / How Do I Handle My Female Colleague?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.