Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

What Tribe Are The Bandits In The North From(video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Tribe Are The Bandits In The North From(video) (1868 Views)

Lt. Jaro Babanawa: A Soldier Killed In The Bandits Attack In Abuja / Pictures Of The Bandits That Surrendered Their Weapons To Katsina State / Philip Shaibu Takes Over Political Leadership Of Edo North From Adams Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Tribe Are The Bandits In The North From(video) by vasel15: 7:35pm On Jul 09, 2021
I have done lots of research on the Fulani's and I know how they reason, they coined the name bandits to probably hide the tribes of those ruthless so-called bandits, they are terrorists, they rape and kill without mercy even after collecting the ransom, some professions are not meant for terrorist and we all know kidnapping for ransom would never stop but they are not as ruthless like these bandits we have in Nigeria they would collect your ransom and kill you

Don't let anyone fool you, we are tribalistic in Nigeria it is inside our blood we think tribe before anything, we don't think like the French, we think tribe, religion, before country and this is why Nigeria can never have united because we are not one we have different identities, so please tell us what is the tribe of the bandits and Boko haram

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wm2uvzJUrmg

https://www.biafranboys.org/what-tribe-are-tthe-bandits-in-north

1 Like

Re: What Tribe Are The Bandits In The North From(video) by vasel15: 7:37pm On Jul 09, 2021
MalcoImX
Simplyleo
ONIONBANDIT
Mekaboy
TINUBUADVOCATE
SEUNMSG
JULIUSMALEMA
TheFilmtric
Arewawife
Arewa1stSon
Gawu1
Oyigboupdate
Arrewa
Re: What Tribe Are The Bandits In The North From(video) by vasel15: 7:38pm On Jul 09, 2021
Apishani1
CILICMARIN
Re: What Tribe Are The Bandits In The North From(video) by vasel15: 7:40pm On Jul 09, 2021
Mekaboy come and tell us because you know the fulanis more than us
Re: What Tribe Are The Bandits In The North From(video) by Monogamy: 7:45pm On Jul 09, 2021
Only God knows what inspired this op to be creating rubbish thread everywhere

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Tribe Are The Bandits In The North From(video) by Oxb90: 7:47pm On Jul 09, 2021
G
Re: What Tribe Are The Bandits In The North From(video) by vasel15: 7:48pm On Jul 09, 2021
Monogamy:

I guess you are a fulani boy, now tell us what tribe are these bandits from? I call them terrorists

12 Likes

Re: What Tribe Are The Bandits In The North From(video) by vasel15: 7:49pm On Jul 09, 2021
Monogamy:

As for inspiration,they inspired me, did you see how they killed 42 of your people today in Zamfara?

3 Likes

Re: What Tribe Are The Bandits In The North From(video) by Monogamy: 7:51pm On Jul 09, 2021
[url][/url]
vasel15:

As for inspiration,they inspired me, did you see how they killed 42 of your people today in Zamfara?

Stop taking cheap cracks...Which of your people is affected today?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Tribe Are The Bandits In The North From(video) by vasel15: 7:57pm On Jul 09, 2021
Monogamy:
[url][/url]

Stop taking cheap cracks...Which of your people is affected today?

Your people in Zamfara, did you not read the news today? You want to deny your fulani people now

7 Likes

Re: What Tribe Are The Bandits In The North From(video) by Monogamy: 7:58pm On Jul 09, 2021
vasel15:

Your people in Zamfara, did you not read the news today? You want to deny your fulani people now

I told you to stop smoking cheap cracks.. It's side effect not good for your health
Re: What Tribe Are The Bandits In The North From(video) by vasel15: 8:00pm On Jul 09, 2021
Monogamy:

I told you to stop smoking cheap cracks.. It's side effect not good for your health

What is your state of origin?

3 Likes

Re: What Tribe Are The Bandits In The North From(video) by fourboys: 8:00pm On Jul 09, 2021
Buhari pls kill these terrorists already undecided
Re: What Tribe Are The Bandits In The North From(video) by Monogamy: 8:01pm On Jul 09, 2021
vasel15:

What is your state of origin?

Google no dey work for your phone?
Re: What Tribe Are The Bandits In The North From(video) by vasel15: 8:02pm On Jul 09, 2021
Monogamy:

Google no dey work for your phone?

Since you are shamelessly hiding your tribe and state of origin, tell us which tribe are the bandits aka terrorist from?

9 Likes

Re: What Tribe Are The Bandits In The North From(video) by fourboys: 8:03pm On Jul 09, 2021
vasel15:

pls Bros I am an Igbo guy but this ur statement hash abeg.. ur are not different from what u hate.
Re: What Tribe Are The Bandits In The North From(video) by Monogamy: 8:03pm On Jul 09, 2021
vasel15:

Since you are shamelessly hiding your tribe and state of origin, tell us which tribe are the bandits aka terrorist from?

You should know the tribe where it's people are always matured when engaging with others..
Re: What Tribe Are The Bandits In The North From(video) by Monogamy: 8:04pm On Jul 09, 2021
fourboys:
pls Bros I am an Igbo guy but this ur statement hash abeg.. ur are not different from what u hate.

The emotional stability of the guy is questionable
Re: What Tribe Are The Bandits In The North From(video) by vasel15: 8:06pm On Jul 09, 2021
fourboys:

Shut up please, I hate you igbos that would come on nairaland and be against igbos them swear for una, you are not even Igbo and since you want to talk.. Tell. Us which tribe are the bandits from?

3 Likes

Re: What Tribe Are The Bandits In The North From(video) by vasel15: 8:07pm On Jul 09, 2021
Monogamy:

The emotional stability of the guy is questionable

Stop bahaving like laureta onochie and talk

Simple question...

Which tribe are the bandits aka terrorist from?

3 Likes

Re: What Tribe Are The Bandits In The North From(video) by vasel15: 8:08pm On Jul 09, 2021
Monogamy:

You should know the tribe where it's people are always matured when engaging with others..

Stop talking like a village headmaster and answer the damn question

5 Likes

Re: What Tribe Are The Bandits In The North From(video) by vasel15: 8:12pm On Jul 09, 2021
fourboys:

They are killing us in the east and you are telling me nonsense, I think you at one of those Abuja igbos, sorry is your name

2 Likes

Re: What Tribe Are The Bandits In The North From(video) by vasel15: 8:16pm On Jul 09, 2021
Shakau is kanuri
Re: What Tribe Are The Bandits In The North From(video) by OBALOLA55(m): 8:16pm On Jul 09, 2021
Monogamy:
STOP DEFENDING YOUR FULANI BRETHREN AND ANSWER HIS QUESTION

5 Likes

Re: What Tribe Are The Bandits In The North From(video) by vasel15: 8:17pm On Jul 09, 2021
OBALOLA55:
STOP DEFENDING YOUR FULANI BRETHREN AND ANSWER HIS QUESTION

You see them they are all running away and can't even answer a simple question

1 Like

Re: What Tribe Are The Bandits In The North From(video) by vasel15: 8:18pm On Jul 09, 2021
Ali modu sheriff is also kanuri and now you understand why they say he Sponsors boko haram
Re: What Tribe Are The Bandits In The North From(video) by TooMuchStuff: 8:21pm On Jul 09, 2021
All Bandits and Terrorists in Nigeria are Fulanis.

They are basically designed by nature to be wild beasts of humanity. Just like we have Wild animals and pets...

The only solution to there heartless cruelty is a higher level of cruelty to them and their cohorts

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Tribe Are The Bandits In The North From(video) by OBALOLA55(m): 8:21pm On Jul 09, 2021
vasel15:
Shakau is kanuri
SHEKAU IS A KANURI MAN.

FULANI NOR DEY USE EAR HEAR THE WORD KANURI, UNLESS YOU WAN PACK SHIT WEY GO FULL THEIR PANT ONCE YOU MENTION THE WORD KANURI grin

KANURI MEN SABI MARRY FULANI HERDSMEN WELLA, ASK HELINUES AKA MONOGAMY IF YOU THINK SAY I DEY LIE grin

1 Like

Re: What Tribe Are The Bandits In The North From(video) by vasel15: 8:22pm On Jul 09, 2021
TooMuchStuff:
All Bandits and Terrorists in Nigeria are Fulanis.

Hahaha. Gawu1 and MalcoImX where are you
Re: What Tribe Are The Bandits In The North From(video) by vasel15: 8:24pm On Jul 09, 2021
OBALOLA55:
SHEKAU IS A KANURI MAN.

FULANI NOR DEY USE EAR HEAR THE WORD KANURI, UNLESS YOU WAN PACK SHIT WEY GO FULL THEIR PANT ONCE YOU MENTION THE WORD KANURI grin

KANURI MEN SABI MARRY FULANI HERDSMEN WELLA, ASK HELINUES AKA MONOGAMY IF YOU THINK SAY I DEY LIE grin

Lol Monogamy so you are a confirm fulani man that is why you are hiding your identity.

1 Like

Re: What Tribe Are The Bandits In The North From(video) by Monogamy: 8:30pm On Jul 09, 2021
OBALOLA55:
SHEKAU IS A KANURI MAN.

What sort of gibberish is this..

Make yourself read the nonsense you wrote again and tell me what it means..

Abi you started the drinking early today?
Re: What Tribe Are The Bandits In The North From(video) by Monogamy: 8:30pm On Jul 09, 2021
vasel15:

Lol Monogamy so you are a confirm fulani man that is why you are hiding your identity.

Are you guys sharing the same ward?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Our Children Missed NECO Mathematics In SE / EXCLUSIVE: Boko Haram Terrorists Kill Six Soldiers, Injure Army General. / When Will EFCC Invite Tinubu "The Bullion Van King"? Deji Adeyanju Asks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.